Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The lack of financial education  (Read 2786 times)
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

The lack of financial education in general is a worrying problem. We teach students about literature, maths, science, ... and we tell them that those are the things they need to know in life. Yet usually, the largest single expense they will have on their lives is a house, and that normally comes with a mortgage. Yet, only a few schools will tell them what should they be expecting, the risks and the consequences of such a contract.

Bitcoin and alts is another case in which people are carefully kept in ignorance by the governments and lobbies.

What can we do to make more people interested in economy and finance and to better educate the youth so that they don´t get ripped-off?
This is totally right.. i definitely agree on this there are so many teachers telling students how to English language and some uses of it but not the right budgeting of money in all time and also they must teach students how to earn in early stage.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

The lack of financial education in general is a worrying problem. We teach students about literature, maths, science, ... and we tell them that those are the things they need to know in life. Yet usually, the largest single expense they will have on their lives is a house, and that normally comes with a mortgage. Yet, only a few schools will tell them what should they be expecting, the risks and the consequences of such a contract.

Bitcoin and alts is another case in which people are carefully kept in ignorance by the governments and lobbies.

What can we do to make more people interested in economy and finance and to better educate the youth so that they don´t get ripped-off?

Why would it be the government's responsibility to teach anyone about something it didn't create, doesn't control, and doesn't endorse as a currency or payment eco system? Basic financial education like the obligations of credit and home ownership would not entail education about Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. There's no sinister plot to "keep people ignorant" by the government about crypto, there's just no mandate for that type of thing to be taught because it's not anything the government controls.
Well, we do not really control the desire of the youth on what field of mastery they are interested to. The government only provide regulations base on the department which handle the fields of education. As far as i know, the subjects and units, depending on the course are merely identical globally. But of course there are countries that requires greater fields, and offers higher educational qualities. Finance, marketing techniques, and other basics in economy are usually part of the minor subjects of any course. It could provide some related studies on digital currencies.
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:12:26 AM

Why would it be the government's responsibility to teach anyone about something it didn't create, doesn't control, and doesn't endorse as a currency or payment eco system? Basic financial education like the obligations of credit and home ownership would not entail education about Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. There's no sinister plot to "keep people ignorant" by the government about crypto, there's just no mandate for that type of thing to be taught because it's not anything the government controls.
Well, we do not really control the desire of the youth on what field of mastery they are interested to. The government only provide regulations base on the department which handle the fields of education. As far as i know, the subjects and units, depending on the course are merely identical globally. But of course there are countries that requires greater fields, and offers higher educational qualities. Finance, marketing techniques, and other basics in economy are usually part of the minor subjects of any course. It could provide some related studies on digital currencies.
Bitcoin is the solution because of the capabilities. In bitcoin it can support your financial education and your needs in school. This currency is a great provider in all wants on school such as tuition fees, miscellaneous and other fees of the field.
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:54:47 AM

Many people said that Education is the solution to stop poverty but what if the funding for education is low although the government budget is enough. Education is the key to achieve what we want in life and what we want to be, we need this for the future. I would like to say to our government that they will focus on education funding to our fellowship who is hardworking for the education of their children. It is good to hear that there is a scholar for the poor to support their child to finish their study and they will be achieve their dreams,too. I do not finish my study because of the lack of financial of education but because of that I knew Bitcoin who give me strength to achieve my dreams even I'm not finish my study , I'm not saying that you will not finish your study.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

In my own opinion, we cant please anyone in learning the things they dont know like things that happen in our economy and also in finance. But if we really want to educate them, let us be the example for them. Show them the way and how it is done and they will eventually learn from it.

tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:09:05 PM

There should be a subject that teach at least the basics when it comes to finance that would be thought in high school. Lack of financial education is one of the cause many people around the world are having financial problem and one of its solution is teaching it to teenagers.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

Its still depends on a person's perspective in life. People learn from.their experiece. Maybe financial education is also important because we are using all financial aspect in our life but as people also have their talent in doing financial analytics through their wit. They are smart enough on how they will use their money because afterall they have to do it in the right way all else they will left nothing. Its people decision whether they will want to be gain more knowledge through study or through the usual way.

Yes thats true, and if you are willing to be guided I think best teachers were the people who have tought challenges regarding this thing, money is just a thing bit it can help you to achieve many things and aside from that it is very hard to achieve so better to think about choosing where it should go cause you cannot have it back if you fail to choose better.

amzadabir

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:18:54 PM

The lack of financial literacy is not only a problem of emergence or a developing economy. Consumers in financially developed and advanced economies manage financial risks to understand and discuss financial terrain and fail to demonstrate firm appreciation of financial policies to eliminate financial losses. Worldwide, from Korea to Australia, in Germany, people face the settlement who can not understand the financial principles. Money can be earned using betacan. But its risk is high.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:23:52 PM

The lack of financial education is dangerous. No matter how big the income is if there is no proper management of money due to lack of financial education prosper or profit is very much far to happen but bankruptcy.

I agree with you.  There is no difference when you have big income and below income.  It is how you handle your money effectively.  Now, whenever me and my boyfriend went out, I always thinking of a place where taste and affordable came in.  Financial education is the key for us to live a life we wanted.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:49:30 PM

The lack of financial education is dangerous. No matter how big the income is if there is no proper management of money due to lack of financial education prosper or profit is very much far to happen but bankruptcy.

I agree with you.  There is no difference when you have big income and below income.  It is how you handle your money effectively.  Now, whenever me and my boyfriend went out, I always thinking of a place where taste and affordable came in.  Financial education is the key for us to live a life we wanted.

Well sometimes being a responsable spender is all the financial education you'll need. I mean it isn't that hard to know that you have to avoid making unnecessary purchases all the time. You just have to work with your emotions i guess.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:19:05 PM

Many of children today that they can't go to schools just because of having a financial problem .Even though they want to go to school they don't have a choice but to stop and instead of going to school they making a way to find job for them to survive .
not all of the parents can send their child/children to school because of the financial problem.But if the person is determined or dedicated to go to school there are so many ways now adays to achieve his/her goal.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

It is a big problem of all nations. Every people wants to be a respective person and now a days money is a very big issue to make a people respective. Every people wants to earn a good amount of money but most of them doesn’t know how to earn more money comfortably. All the education center learn students about English, math ph0ysics, chemistry etc but they doesn’t give us the lesson how we can earn money and can stand on own leg by earning money at our less age. If students can know about financial education and learn that at low age then they can understand how can they earn money and that will be very helpful for them, their family and for their country also so that it is very necessary to look at this system.
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:13:47 PM

Many of children today that they can't go to schools just because of having a financial problem .Even though they want to go to school they don't have a choice but to stop and instead of going to school they making a way to find job for them to survive .
not all of the parents can send their child/children to school because of the financial problem.But if the person is determined or dedicated to go to school there are so many ways now adays to achieve his/her goal.

There are many different circumstances that affect the education you can get, and the world is anything but a fair place. Sometimes all that can be done is advance a bit an leave something better for the next generation.
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:32:23 PM

Bankruptcy is possible and likely, but also the inability to make sensible economic  decission for your country, that is, if you live in a country in which you can vote.
BronxCats

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:41:24 PM

The internet can be a great help in educating people. But the biggest problem is the people themselves and their inability to care. Win a big law suit, party the money away. Work 40 hours blows the pay check on lottery tickets.
nskendrovic

Activity: 285

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:18:13 AM

It's a real shame that most people lack the education, I wish my school taught me how to do taxes. At least I had economics classes, back then I wasn't as interested though. I guess bitcoin made me a lot more interested in economics. Now I love economics and have no idea why I went into STEM. Both are really useful though.
qtypatuty

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:12:08 AM

Let's just assume that everyone has an internet connection... The best thing we could do is to use the internet as a medium to give information about bitcoin. We should use the social media to spread awareness about the benefits of cryptocurrencies, and to make them commit money to bitcoin in order to get financial returns.

Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:36:47 AM

Sometimes it we have lack of financial education we can not manage our money properly we can not go things in a good plan of investment

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:42:17 AM

I can say for Russia. Our education is getting worse. There is not a single university in the TOP-100 world. It's insulting to realize but I have a feeling that this is a bad leadership of the country.

Education is important to us. It is the key to become successful. There have many ways to learn not only in the school but on a workshop or in the house. It is not a problem of lacking of financial expenses,  we can used our skills for having a money. I can't imagined of lacking a financial education. No matter how big your income it is useless due to lack of financial education.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:10:51 AM

Lack of education is a problem of developing countries due to financial problem so in order to achieve a higher education one must have money to use especially now that modern technologies are used in schools.
Lack of financial education is one of the biggest dilemma of this world and this is the only thing which is resulting in loss of a huge amount of money as there are investors who don’t know anything regarding this due to which they suffer a huge loss sometimes. All of us actually need to study the basics of financial education no matter whether we are planning of investing of money or not. This will help us in managing our money in a better way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: