Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The lack of financial education  (Read 2787 times)
brushingbanner

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:12:37 PM

To educate yourself you must have an internet connection that will help you search.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:27:14 AM

To educate yourself you must have an internet connection that will help you search.
I think in current time internet is present in all over the world, may be few countries are there where people may be facing internet problems but i can see that even if a person is using internet in Afghanistan, where they are passing from war like situation, To me i think that for financial education it is important to have environment for financial education. Most of the backward countries have the problem of higher education, they need awareness about education in their country.
AAfunctionaluppityF

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:33:16 PM

Financial education is becoming a problem as the education has become a business.
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

Financial education is the ability to understand finance. More specifically, it refers to the set of skills and knowledge that allows an individual to make informed and effective decisions through their understanding of finances
yunzau

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

Financial education is needed to help someone in managing finances well and financial problems. I agree if financial education is taught early on so they know which needs to prioritize. The good thing is we can save money and increase income.
illbaker8

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:59:53 PM

You can always use the internet to learn new things and make a difference.
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:13:30 PM

Financial education is very important to keep your money and save for your future.  Learn how to save and know the importance of money in life.  Based on my experience,  it is very difficult to live in a life without money,  so when i get my salary,  i see to it that i will only buy the most important things that i need to buy like food for the kids and other expenses in school. 

safeend6

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:42:11 PM

It is too expensive and not everyone should do it.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:29:12 AM

Lack of education in any field is a problem, and expecially in financial domain.
But if in the past there were a lot of excuses, today they don't exist anymore: everyone with an internet connection can access all the education he need, and for free.
So, if you feel you lack education, well... with little google work you can resolve this issue immediately.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

I can say for Russia. Our education is getting worse. There is not a single university in the TOP-100 world. It's insulting to realize but I have a feeling that this is a bad leadership of the country.

Learning is very important in all aspect in our life. Learning everything is the main goal to success. Especially in financial education.all of us facing this problem everyday, But we have a direct solution of this problem by educating ourselves. To let us know how to handle basic problem.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:00:58 PM

Lack of financial education is always there for me if you want to learn there is nothing who can hamper your eagerness  to do  such thing.. Just always  remember that learning is a life loong process and it takes place everywhere even you are not in school..  Continue dreaming and learning and you will gain your rewards...
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:54:37 PM

I can say for Russia. Our education is getting worse. There is not a single university in the TOP-100 world. It's insulting to realize but I have a feeling that this is a bad leadership of the country.

Learning is very important in all aspect in our life. Learning everything is the main goal to success. Especially in financial education.all of us facing this problem everyday, But we have a direct solution of this problem by educating ourselves. To let us know how to handle basic problem.
I find most students do not learn how to manage finances in schools, even though it is essential for every student to enter the real world. The lack of financial understanding makes many young people can not live a good life because they can not manage their finances. I believe that financial management skills should be taught in schools so that students really know about it.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:08:26 PM

The lack of financial education in general is a worrying problem. We teach students about literature, maths, science, ... and we tell them that those are the things they need to know in life. Yet usually, the largest single expense they will have on their lives is a house, and that normally comes with a mortgage. Yet, only a few schools will tell them what should they be expecting, the risks and the consequences of such a contract.

Bitcoin and alts is another case in which people are carefully kept in ignorance by the governments and lobbies.

What can we do to make more people interested in economy and finance and to better educate the youth so that they don´t get ripped-off?
You have asked a very interesting topic. It is highly important to open the eyes of people especially the younger generation regarding the awareness on financial knowledge and its implication in their individual lives. Yes there are some schools that this is included in their curriculum but I believe that it should be reviewed and should be revised by higher education Officials so it will be more appropriate to learners, to caught their attention and truly understand what it can do to their lives. And then follow up by parents inside their home will be very helpful and giving them actual situations. This way, we can motivate them to be better person by handling their finances properly and at the same time can improve their lives.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:28:47 PM

But in modern times, I think most people have facilities to learn and accept education, even though most countries are introducing free education to people.

If we don't have an economy education, even if we work hard every day, our money will be worthless because we don't know how to use it properly.
Wransalor

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:38:08 PM

The absence of money related instruction can be an immense hindrance particularly when we need to manage the cash related business. Knowing about the digital money and after that putting resources into it will lead us towards significantly more advantage than just indiscriminately contributing having no earlier information about crytocurriencies. Training widens up our mind regardless of what field we are in, in fund instruction we will investigate new thoughts and methods that will at last be helping us in our business.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:18:43 AM

Meanwhile, financial teaching rarely taught in university. Then it must start from your particular home. One thing we would distinguish is that not each is authorized to have the chance of going through financial education. Universities are not the absence of financial course because there are some topics that emphases on finance and associated stuff. Such economics, finance, entrepreneur and other. We will be happy that bitcoin has remained because it can support the student who is hard to find a part-time job.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:29:52 AM

As a parent, it's a responsibility to make sure your kids know about the economy.

While there are many reasons why kids should learn about the economy, one of the most important reasons is because they will grow up to live in this economy; therefore, they need to know about our country's financial standing and outlook.

The economy impacts unemployment rates, financial benefits, college education and job growth rates. However, teaching a child about a topic as complicated as the economy is no easy task.
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:45:30 AM

The lack of financial education in general is a worrying problem. We teach students about literature, maths, science, ... and we tell them that those are the things they need to know in life. Yet usually, the largest single expense they will have on their lives is a house, and that normally comes with a mortgage. Yet, only a few schools will tell them what should they be expecting, the risks and the consequences of such a contract.

Bitcoin and alts is another case in which people are carefully kept in ignorance by the governments and lobbies.

What can we do to make more people interested in economy and finance and to better educate the youth so that they don´t get ripped-off?

Finance is not a very easy topic to many, and only personal interest will help someone through it, one doesn't have to be formally educated on financial matters, just a little bit of curiosity and the internet will provide everything.  its true that lack of knowledge in financial matters has driven many into deep debts but their lifestyles are to blame for it, and the government can do little about it.

jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:56:21 AM

Meanwhile, financial teaching rarely taught in university. Then it must start from your particular home. One thing we would distinguish is that not each is authorized to have the chance of going through financial education. Universities are not the absence of financial course because there are some topics that emphases on finance and associated stuff. Such economics, finance, entrepreneur and other. We will be happy that bitcoin has remained because it can support the student who is hard to find a part-time job.
The problem is that most of the students even their parents after class 10th they choose Science field and the majority of them don't want or wish to join the finance education. Engineering and Medical are the commonly chosen areas and lacking in the finance field, this mindset has to change or else this trend will continue.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:23:46 AM

I personally feel the lack of financial education. Though in our school there were tries to explain us some of the basics... I think the problem is, as usually the case, in the gap between theory and real life. The expalnations were given in the abstract form and sounded difficult and never applicable. I'm sure the talanted teachers who really love their subject would change the situation.

Talented teachers would never start teaching the bitcoin stuff unless and until they are told to do so. Financial education is broad concept and when it comes to bitcoin or crypto currency in general it changes everything about it. The crypto financing is different thing and managing it requires extra efforts as compared to normal finances that we do. But I do agree that financial education is very much important otherwise we would never end up learning how to manage the crypto currency. They have the correlation which we must understand. Otherwise we might just make many mistakes while performing different investment and tradings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: