Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:37:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit not for sale!  (Read 3848 times)
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

hello all,i'm newbie then i want asking about merit,i hope someone can explain me! ,how to use it, is it very influential and what's impact given to us when have lot's or little merit
thanks

Merit is not for sell. It important for your account and your post. Merit is put like for your post. So you will improver your post quality. Merit is the important for your account rank. If post will be improver but rank not improve. If need to improve you improve you post quality. If post is quality of your post people will be put merits in your post. Then improve you rank.
So improve your post quality.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ccczarek123

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:01:37 PM

Hi all!
What Merit is?
Where can I find some info on it?
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:03:44 PM

I agree that a lot of messages began to appear in the last time, which are repeated and do not carry new information. However, these new rules are not finalized in my opinion. To get Merit in principle is not realistic. You become a hostage to people with high rank.
1. You help advice to a newbie. And you do not get Merit, because a newbie can not give it to you.
2. You write news on the forum, which is important, fresh. Published 2 minutes ago. This post flies to 20 page in 5 minutes. Since in the heap "what should I buy for $ 5?", "How to make x100?" the normal topic is simply lost. And you do not get Merit.
3. There must be an automatic mechanism for obtaining Merit. Since in this form, as it is now - this is a totalitarian regime with elements of pressure.
I'm not against innovations. But I do not want to depend only on the likes of high ranks. At least half of Merit can be charged by the forum system if the messages meet certain criteria.
Or maybe you should question why it is that merit points are so important to you.  I'm thinking that if you're so concerned about getting (or NOT getting) merits, you're on the forum for the wrong reasons.   

I didn't come here to join a sig campaign in 2015.  I was a lurker for about a year, just enjoying the drama and watching people scam each other and so forth.  This forum always had something interesting going on, and when I finally created an account, I still did more reading than posting.  The posting I did was for my edification, and I didn't join a sig campaign until about 9 months in, if I recall correctly.

Nowadays you've got word spreading all around Asia that there's this great forum where you can get paid to post, and no experience or skill is required.....except that's changed now.  The merit system has upped the requirements significantly, and it's a beautiful thing.

I wouldn't give a single merit point for the above post, because it's babbling in lousy English.  People who can't speak the language are going to have a very tough time advancing here, and that's exactly how it should be.  Shitposters BE GONE.

Thank you very much for your frank communication with me. In fact, not so many people on the forum who are not angry with the whole world. They perceive everything very critically and with great anger and uncompromising. It's nice to read your usual reflections and your view of this situation. I also mostly read the forum, sometimes I do not even login the system, I just read interesting messages. But the last time there are not so many. I agree with you that Merit is not the main thing, and the money earned on crypto currency is not the main too. The main thing that we can give to our relatives and children, this is well-being (including money) and knowledge that we own (knowledge in the world of crypto currency too).

josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

Though merit is not for sell but some people will do this business anyhow.I saw in local board people are wanting merit for btc.So it's really hard to stop those activities We should be fare and give any members smerits for.high quality posts.

I also noticed that some people are talking about just merit on Meta section seeking DT members attention to get merits.

Truly. Some find this as an opportunity to earn and do business with those in the forum who are Newbie and Jr Member like me. So far, I do not receive any proposal from those of higher ranks selling their merits to me since i do not have a merit yet. This is a challenge for me, to read, learn, study, acquire knowledge from this forum in order to post informative, useful and quality posts. I take this newly established system for ranking as a challenge.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:04:03 PM

If doing so, it means trying to escape from responsibility, theymos entrusted to be given properly. not pressured by paying some coins. it has violated the rules of this forum.
There is no doubt that the rules of the forum have been neglected for the personal gains, but here I want to say that selection of merit will always have some intangibles and people around the globe will always exploit these intangibles to get the benefits from the system. If people on this forum are not sincere while granting the merit, then computer will never be able to do it.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:42:15 PM

which I have captured in this new law, it may be a trap for those who have an account,
because it is in the make sure they will give merit to their own account.
and if it is detected by the system in this forum some people will be banned to join again in this forum.
I think this is the best way to prescribe a merit system for people who cheat.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:57:37 AM

which I have captured in this new law, it may be a trap for those who have an account,
and if it is detected by the system in this forum some people will be banned to join again in this forum.
It is not impossible but what i saw not all who tried to cheat will be caught for some reasons even buying merit is going to the social media which is totally useless because if their post quality is not deserves a merit. Going to another point that merit system was being abuse by some who escapes the judgement of being caught this needs only some improvement and i know theymos will going to make it more useful for both cheaters and good quality posters.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:06:21 AM

It is not impossible but what i saw not all who tried to cheat will be caught for some reasons even buying merit is going to the social media which is totally useless because if their post quality is not deserves a merit. Going to another point that merit system was being abuse by some who escapes the judgement of being caught this needs only some improvement and i know theymos will going to make it more useful for both cheaters and good quality posters.

The best clue to detect the abuse on merit system is by checking on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit

Simple like this..
If we noticed that A person always give merit to B person , that would be the first hint.  - Frequency
Second would be if A person give a merit to B person's post even though it is a sh*t post - Quality
Lastly, if A person give an instant 50 merit on B person's post - Quantity
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:33:52 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 01:54:42 PM by Barbut

Can someone explain me how this topic is constructive? Can someone explain me quality of this topic? How OP got so many merits just from this one thread?
How time is passing I doubt that this merit's will improve anything, it can stop people from getting to higher ranks but this can't be a good thing generally.
I would like to hear some explanations, but I doubt that I will get some 'quality answers' cause it's impossible. Merits will be the tool for manipulation on this forum, just chosen ones will advance and who will be this chosen ones depends from who is better friend with admins or who ever have sMerits.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:05:52 PM

I am agree with comment above. Do not think that I'm going crazy about Merits cause of I still have none after fixed ones which I got automatically on 25th January. The OP is so simple and obvious that I wonder, will it be so simple to get a lot of Merits for creating a topic on Bitcoin discussion board with the main idea like "let's talk on this board only about bitcoin, but nothing else"?
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

Perhaps many buy and sell merit points in secret, I think it is very difficult to get merit points, most people will probably take a shortcut, maybe they have multiple accounts to send each other..
I agree .. I think naturally better without cheating and I do not feel jealous or jealous of seeing people get more merit by cheating way, I just do my job posting according to the rules that have been listed. Doing a good job is more valuable without cheating just wanting to get something to look good.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Owl129

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

With this new system it is hard to rank up because of a big g community bitcoin forum has. Fortunately it is good to have this kind of system to have a better qualily of post that are informative and helpful to others. Some people will probably already though of buying and selling of merit because it is really hard to get one. But for me o just contue posting and hoping i will get merit points.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:47:51 PM

Perhaps many buy and sell merit points in secret, I think it is very difficult to get merit points, most people will probably take a shortcut, maybe they have multiple accounts to send each other..
I agree .. I think naturally better without cheating and I do not feel jealous or jealous of seeing people get more merit by cheating way, I just do my job posting according to the rules that have been listed. Doing a good job is more valuable without cheating just wanting to get something to look good.
Better to have no merit at all than on looking good by means of cheating which isnt really right at all and i would prefer to be fair atleast you would able to know that you arent good enough to get some merits but atleast you can get it on a fair way. Cheaters cant be avoided as long they do know that they will benefited on cheating they would do that no matter what happens.

DenCho?

Activity: 494
Merit: 120

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:29:27 PM

I agree that this new system is far from perfect and hope it will be upgraded.

I understantd that it motivates to write meaningful and useful post, but if the main problem of the forum (as I see) is too much completely useless posts (like: joined fb bounty, nice project...) and repeating topics, so merit is not solving it...

Another side, enough merits to share them have only high ranked guys like legendary, and I can't imagine how could I surprise them or give a new information to get some merit. And I understand that selling merit is much more profitable than just giving it for random people;)

And the last thing is that account s near legendary became really precious also for selling.

To conclude, I hope this system will grow to something usefull, fair for everybody and solve forum problems...

@BitcoinSchool_bot - oбpaзoвaтeльный Telegram-бoт. Учиcь, пoкa oпять нe нaчaлocь!
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:44:02 PM

I agree that this new system is far from perfect and hope it will be upgraded.

I understantd that it motivates to write meaningful and useful post, but if the main problem of the forum (as I see) is too much completely useless posts (like: joined fb bounty, nice project...) and repeating topics, so merit is not solving it...

Another side, enough merits to share them have only high ranked guys like legendary, and I can't imagine how could I surprise them or give a new information to get some merit. And I understand that selling merit is much more profitable than just giving it for random people;)

And the last thing is that account s near legendary became really precious also for selling.

To conclude, I hope this system will grow to something usefull, fair for everybody and solve forum problems...
You are just talking about selling out accounts and selling out merits.I do agree that these things are valuable ones but its not really tolerated and you will only get  red paint if you are being caught on doing such activity. This system is fair but the thing you said about catching up higher rank members attention would be really hard yet those people do already have almost the knowledge into things. Getting merit is really hard this is why you do really need to impress someone or the community.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:54:55 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

Hi all!
What Merit is?
Where can I find some info on it?

Merit is the new way system created by theymos to prevent the easy rank up of members.

Sell of merit is just a presumption. But it could be if the users abuse the use of sMerit.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:25:24 AM

Of course this certainly already happens, there are many people who're clever/take utilize of this system, and not just buying and selling "merit" only.. I'm sure there are many other activities to get a "merit", although the quality posts is not necessarily it's a good quality posts.
Well, which obviously I'm not involved with any of it, this definitely refers to a lot of people to get a "merit" due it's a prerequisite to raising the rank.
But however I believe, this system is very well aimed to be created.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:25:04 AM

Instead of buying or selling a merit, it's better to practice improving your posts so you can gain merits in the future. Acquiring merits through quality posts is a sign that you are really not just want to make profits in this forum but also to contribute for improving the standard of posting to a higher level.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:25:30 AM

Don't bother about the merit system because mostly bounty managers are getting most merits from the people who are happy with them. Even i am also not bothering about the merit system and I follow according to rules they mentioned about posting.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

I hope everybody would be fair about this new feature implemented by admin theymos.
This thread is for the purpose of awareness that merit is given to a constructive and quality post. I have made a thread here in the market place section, hoping that there will not be such things like buying and selling merits. Let's work with our own asses.

P.S.
OP  is not asking attention, read and understand.  Obedience is better than sacrifice.

I heard with my collueges that there are a lot of bitcoin personnel selling there merits. It is not easy to level up our ranks if we don't buy merits. Hoping that higher rank member will share there merits without getting any profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: