Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:59:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:52:51 PM

I choose a full time crypto well I need not a job but a skill ,if I have a skill then the work will come and the money follow it ,all the fields you mentioned about the work in the field of crypto is actually a skill not a job
I had time to work in the company and I was expelled because the company was cheating on the employees so it collapsed ,I already knew the crypto at that time and gained a little money for me try in the trade ,my results have earned more money than the monthly wage compared to my previous job
I believe if there is a spirit to raise money because of the economic needed ,then the money will come by itself cause that skill is an important factor in life

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:17:29 AM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!
Crypto is more good than others jobs because crypto is the best eay to reduce poverty here in our country crypto is not famous but it helps to a lot of people like me so i think in the future hopefully that it will become a new job for all people.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:29:06 AM

For me  its depend on the situation , if you have a high salary work and you earn much a thousand usd per month just stay in your job.But if you want go in crypto world as a  sideline or extra income its up to you. But if you like me that a wages is not enough for my everyday needs for my family ,and my job is good to make a extra income because im a computer attendant only.

mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:43:15 AM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 2. Income is not fixed
| 3. Not Applicable
| 4. Not Applicable
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

1. Signature Campaigns
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Crypto business can make a person rich but we cannot foretell the real time when it last I mean this is not for a lifetime. Unlike for having a full time job, we can have a better retirement and have a security in the future, we can claim anything from the company no matter what happen because we have security. So for me, I want to have a full time job and then engage also in crypto as a side line job.
platot

Activity: 101
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:47:42 AM

will for me i choose real job,it is because its a profession which i dream for a long time.
joan26

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:03:06 AM

Real job is stable than crypto job. Plus it can give you and your family benefits unlike in crypto. And if you choose to do stable job, you can always do crypto in your extra time, but if you choose to do full crypto works, you can not have a stable job With your extra time. That's their differences.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:18:05 AM

Your discussion is very well said and detailed. In my opinion, I think real job is really stable. You cannot remove your actual work just to be have a full time work for cryptocurrencies. Because earning with digital currencies like bitcoin does not assure you a lifetime work to do. I suggest that if you have work, make crypto as your sideline. This is the best and sure way to earn money and save. You can also do full time job with digital currency if you have your day-off. Earning from your actual work plus your earnings with bitcoin are good method to save money. Why? Because your savings from work can be spent in paying your daily expenses while your savings from earning bitcoin can be the funds you can keep in your bank accounts. Earning through cryptos gives us opportunity to have or save additional money.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
ICOPass
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Easiest way to do KYC checks

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

Technology is just technology. It is just a new way of solving old problems in the world.

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1104

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

Your discussion is very well said and detailed. In my opinion, I think real job is really stable. You cannot remove your actual work just to be have a full time work for cryptocurrencies. Because earning with digital currencies like bitcoin does not assure you a lifetime work to do.

No job will assure you a lifetime work! Most places that I've worked gave me a 1 year contract that they had to keep renewing. I know people who have longer contracts, but the only difference between a renewable one and what they have is the fake feeling of stability. They can still be let go, only that it has to be communicated to them 3 months prior.

bzriumx

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

well i think it deapands on the economic environment if its good, everything is good.
nastaverba

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:45:19 PM

As this market is quite unstable, to make the decision to abandon the real work, you must have savings with which you can live at least 6 months plus the money you want to invest.  Wink
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

_____Real Job______.           

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 2. Income is not fixed
| 3. Not Applicable
| 4. Not Applicable
|5. Not Applicable

1. Signature Campaigns
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining

The End Results?

Will for me full time in crypto is a great butnits not secured in future what if crypto will gone or banned in your country where can you earn money if that happen.atleast if you save your money wisely while your on crypto. Thats why i choice both but not a full time just a sideline....better future
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

if you have a good job and good of salary why do you think to choose betwen real job and full time in crypto, I believe your family need a stable financial and work in crypto can't give you that. life is not only about passion but you should be able to ensure the future of your family.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:59:30 PM

When you look at the alternatives to a real job op gave, I think they are really depending all on one factor: luck.
And when your income depends on luck, then I see a life where you always fear running out of luck.
And a life full of fear, that is nthing I would want.
The only exception I see is coding as an income option. That is a wanted skill, every company in the crypto business needs people who are good at coding. And it is the closest thing to a real job as well.

It's me!!!
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:25:02 PM

This is true that if we focus on the job then we can have many positive things in the first place. For example, we get socialised more and we come into contact with different people. While on the other hand crypto is like seating in the box and trying to earn money with huge efforts and time devoted to it. Not only that one, but we could also be sick of it doing over and over again without any social network. Job is better in many ways. Good read though.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:39:26 AM

Its been a tough decision for me but i would rather choose my real job just because I'm sure that it will be my lifetime source of income because we don't know when crypto lasts.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:53:41 AM

Its been a tough decision for me but i would rather choose my real job just because I'm sure that it will be my lifetime source of income because we don't know when crypto lasts.

If you earn well in your full time job and are enjoying in what you doing then you should continue working in it. But if your passion is in cypto currency or related to bitcoin than initially if you require money and cannot immediately leave the job you can work as an part time like on weekend after coming from office etc. As you become more financially strong and your understanding grows then you can switch to cypto currency for full time as per your skills you can choose to be a freelancer, trader, investor or campaign manger etc.
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:34:25 AM

It depends in a person if what will he choose full time crypto or full time job.In my own answer i choose crypto because it gives me enjoyment.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:51:20 AM

If you earn well in your full time job and are enjoying in what you doing then you should continue working in it. But if your passion is in cypto currency or related to bitcoin than initially if you require money and cannot immediately leave the job you can work as an part time like on weekend after coming from office etc. As you become more financially strong and your understanding grows then you can switch to cypto currency for full time as per your skills you can choose to be a freelancer, trader, investor or campaign manger etc.
Opportunities from crypto world does not impose any time frame hence anyone can make use of those opportunities at their preferred time after their regular job. So, there will be no point of leaving of regular job for the reason of engaging in to crypto based opportunities as long as the regular job is supporting their life so far.

If a regular job is not capable of supporting leading a decent life, then there will be no point of continuing it whereas crypto world is having unlimited opportunity of earning. But, crypto trading kind of works need lot of experience and knowledge so, it is not recommended to get start with them from the beginning days itself.

If a person switching into crypto world, he must have proper knowledge and idea about where begin with. Unlike real world, we need to be more careful because scammers and hackers are everywhere in this crypto world, so need to be more conscious is more important rather than looking for earning opportunity in crypto currency based opportunities.
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:25:37 AM

Opportunities from crypto world does not impose any time frame hence anyone can make use of those opportunities at their preferred time after their regular job. So, there will be no point of leaving of regular job for the reason of engaging in to crypto based opportunities as long as the regular job is supporting their life so far.

If a regular job is not capable of supporting leading a decent life, then there will be no point of continuing it whereas crypto world is having unlimited opportunity of earning. But, crypto trading kind of works need lot of experience and knowledge so, it is not recommended to get start with them from the beginning days itself.

If a person switching into crypto world, he must have proper knowledge and idea about where begin with. Unlike real world, we need to be more careful because scammers and hackers are everywhere in this crypto world, so need to be more conscious is more important rather than looking for earning opportunity in crypto currency based opportunities.

I currently have job, and literally doing crypto job at my workplace here at our office, I thought before that it will be easy but, NOPE its too hard, there are things that we will really missed in it. if in job some mistakes may occur and if in crypto most potential ICO or time for price pump misses, I keep asking myself why continue in real job when I know that crypto helps me more. I guess Will determined this stuff maybe once my contract needs to resign.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: