Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:15:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

It depends on what you are doing full time and the skills you have to offer, but I must confess, there is a lot of opportunity lying around in the cryptocurrency world that with effort, your skills and being smart, you will end up making in the long run what you would not have made from any other real job but you have to underline all those attributes before going ahead to leave your well paying full time job.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
malah

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:12:25 PM

yeah, I think real job is more important than crypto job because earnings in real job is more guaranteed and sure, I just make my crypto job for my extra income and I still keep my real job
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:19:55 PM

For me,i prefer to choose both because like other says that having a real job has stable income and your future is secure.And having involved in crypto is also a good thing  because you can also earn extra income here.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
elkafee79

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:24:04 PM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!

prefer to choose real job , because money need while emergency . crypto is other side job to spend time
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

In my point yes you are right, let's say having a fixed income is much more better rather than having unknown income amount on doing bitcoin but have you ever considered also problems and stress you encountered during work time the moment you want to shout and smock someone have you experienced it in BTC? Having a fixed income is good but do you have fixed need like fixed bill? Fixed transportation expenses? Fixed food consumption? Tell me...

No job is secured for the lifetime (you can get fired any day) and more than half of jobs do not offer promotion opportunities or hikes in the salary. But still I’d choose real job first, and then try to share my time between real job and crypto job (at the ratio of 75/25, or kinda like that).
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

I am more interested with small salary than a large salary and income is not fixed. Real job is very important for life which is have more benefit like having fixed salary and life insurance later. I still doubt to get involved full time on crypto we do not know how long it will survive it will be more difficult to get a real job if crypto is no more.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!

prefer to choose real job , because money need while emergency . crypto is other side job to spend time
It is not the worst mistake anyone could commit because there are live examples of good number of people who had left jobs because they were earning more with bitcoin and they were more comfortable working from their bedroom then going office daily. Well, there is nothing bad if you are able to work 24/7 because in real terms, it is not easy to give good attention to crypto and day job together.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:12:16 PM

If I were to choose between the two, I would rather choose Real job. Having a regular job is where I get my main source of income. Salary maybe fixed but I used to get overtime pay and bonuses including christmas bonus and 13th month pay which is an additional to my income. I also engage in crypto but I will not rely on this as full time, because the value of crypto is unpredictable and I don't feel secured. My crypto earning also does help but what most important for me is to have a fixed and secured  source of income.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

I cannot just rely on crypto full time, since I have a family of 4 I think I will be more secure with my real job. I can still do crypto as my part time earnings which could also help for my finances but having a real job is different. It's a guaranteed fixed earnings and it is impossible for me to be a victim of scammers.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:40:10 AM

In my point yes you are right, let's say having a fixed income is much more better rather than having unknown income amount on doing bitcoin but have you ever considered also problems and stress you encountered during work time the moment you want to shout and smock someone have you experienced it in BTC? Having a fixed income is good but do you have fixed need like fixed bill? Fixed transportation expenses? Fixed food consumption? Tell me...

No job is secured for the lifetime (you can get fired any day) and more than half of jobs do not offer promotion opportunities or hikes in the salary. But still I’d choose real job first, and then try to share my time between real job and crypto job (at the ratio of 75/25, or kinda like that).
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

For me I will go to a real job because it is more stable and salary is fixed. I just want to make sure my sure income first for my family.

Id rather choose real job because it gives me security that I can have a stable income. Maybe doing crypto just as a part time is ok.
Most of the things that one can do in the cryptocurrency world can easily be done as a part time and get one to earn a lot in the long run or short run, passively without much stress.

I always consider it laziness for someone who has a well-paying job and wants to leave it to join signature campaigns or bounty. Unless such a person has some huge skills that would make him get a lot or can trade perfectly well and take that as a real job, then there is no need leaving job for anything.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

I think best thing to do is ask yourself what you really want to do. I mean in my case I like both the world but I am restricted to focus on one thing more and thats real job. Thats because it is the only source for my family on which they can live happy life and if I take any bad step forward then it could destroy the good life. This is why I am not making any big move by selecting the crypto currency only and in long terms that would be bad as it is yes or no thing. Bitcoin might be doing great today but who knows what might happen tomorrow and afterwards. Who has seen the future. I really dont wanna risk anything here, so im putting more weightage to the job.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

I'm willing to take the risk to vote entirely on the field because the current crypto is a big thing and promising. While this is still in progress and more potential than real jobs, then there would be a loss if the earning from crypto. instead of crypto can have its own capital to open a new venture if the crypto starts later deserted.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:55:43 PM

I think if the income from crypto is not great then it works real because we need a definite income to meet daily needs but when income from crypto is big and can meet the necessities of life then get out of your real work and focus on cryto develop until you can leave income from crypto to open a business or investment.
I know that the money can be tempting especially if you are making a substantial amount of money with cryptocurrencies but I still think there are a lot of merits to keep your job there are many benefits that you get that you will never get with bitcoin, like social security, a retirement plan, vacations and many other benefits that people just take for granted.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

I'm willing to take the risk to vote entirely on the field because the current crypto is a big thing and promising. While this is still in progress and more potential than real jobs, then there would be a loss if the earning from crypto. instead of crypto can have its own capital to open a new venture if the crypto starts later deserted.
A lot of people have thought crypto world will just make them rich overnight with a lot of opportunities that abounds, but at least the mistake they always make is leaving their job first before trying to find the things they can do to earn that much from crypto. I have learned one thing, which is never to think and be sure before taking that leap. It is always hard to retrace unless you are lucky.

Most times, people always say never to rush into things unless you are sure, so I totally agree with what both here has said. It is one thing to have the assumption that the cryptocurrency world is filled with a lot of opportunities and it is another thing for you to end up not finding where you fit in first, how you can easily make do with that, what you can get out of it, before at least considering what is already working for you.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:11:38 PM

Well this has always been an issue in this forum. People are always doubting of what they should do in earning money. Of course if we really want a practical answer, then I should say that we definitely should choose having a stable job. That is because having a stable job can give stable payments and benefits. But I think having cryptocurrency as a source of income is also a good choice. At the end of the day, it will all depend on the person on what he will choose since what matters most is on what aspect is he more skillful and where is he most comfortable.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:37:15 PM

People don't understand the there are big different between real job and full time crypto. On real job you have secured income every month , but in crypto world today you have $1000 and tomorrow you have $400. Because price of crypto currency have big oscillations on market. Maybe if you still live with parents in their house and if they pay everything ,  then you can try with full time crypto because you have place to live if you lose everything on crypto market. Otherwise I will take real job.
supermam

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:35:46 AM

For me i would rather choose real job than working full-time crypto because as what is happening today we're not sure what will really happen in the next decade of it will become more profitable or not or will it lasts long unlike your permanent job youre sure that you have always a monthly income to wait and to use in your lives.
carlbreezy

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:08:49 AM

You can do both. Having a job doesn't mean you'll spend your 24 hours a day with it isn't it? For a job 8 hours a day will be at most. You still have a lot remaining hours for the day to do bounties.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:35:53 PM

You can do both. Having a job doesn't mean you'll spend your 24 hours a day with it isn't it? For a job 8 hours a day will be at most. You still have a lot remaining hours for the day to do bounties.
Indeed we are not remain at the job all the time we get a lot of free time so we should use it constructively, bitcoin is currency that can be used to make extra income very easily and it will not affect your way of getting profit with your job, if you are at job for 6 hours spend then 4 hours with crypto currency for making extra earning and the reaming 12 hours you can use to take rest and get fresh, and if you are an investors then you can earn profit 24/7 without any problem as you will be at job but your money will grow.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: