Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:55:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:31:27 PM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!
Why we need to choose if we can do that both? Time management is the answer you don't need to choose between bitcoin and real job because this two will help you to be successful. If you said that in bitcoin we cannot have assurance because it's digital and we cannot know will happen in bitcoin in the future I think the best we can do is buy as long bitcoin is there and have.value. In work to your best to be successful in that field you choose.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:49:08 AM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 2. Income is not fixed
| 3. Not Applicable
| 4. Not Applicable
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

1. Signature Campaigns
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Why we need to choose if we can do that both? Time management is the answer you don't need to choose between bitcoin and real job because this two will help you to be successful. If you said that in bitcoin we cannot have assurance because it's digital and we cannot know will happen in bitcoin in the future I think the best we can do is buy as long bitcoin is there and have.value. In work to your best to be successful in that field you choose.

If I have to choose between bitcoin or my real job I would choose both. These two are very beneficial to me, bitcoin doesn't really add pressure to my job so why should I give up one of them? ofcourse not. If only you know how to handle your time between work and bitcoin so no need to choose, and so you know we really can't have an assurance to our job so better have a plan b or a plan c instead.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:11:03 AM

Integrating the two is the best thing, we can not live by relying on the uncertainty of the digital currency (crypto). too risky for real life. At least we are not 100% in a financially insecure zone.
50 real and 50 we pursue crypto. there are many ways to make money with crypto, it is tailored to the expertise we already have.
I like your idea. Why do we need to choose if we can do both? It is better to have two or more sources of income. You need not to let of  the old one when you will have a new one.It is just how you handle yourself.  As the saying goes, "the more, the merrier". But if it caused you too much stress and is not good for your health, then stable job is preferable.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:09:33 AM

You can do both. Having a job doesn't mean you'll spend your 24 hours a day with it isn't it? For a job 8 hours a day will be at most. You still have a lot remaining hours for the day to do bounties.
Exactly you can do both it is not that difficult of course it is way easier to choose one or the other but the benefits that you will get are going to be reduced, the best thing we can do is to do both, you get the benefits of having an everyday job you get a regular pay and all of that stuff and you also get the benefits of doing bounty where there is the possibility of making a ton of money in a short amount of time if the coin skyrockets
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:39:38 AM

Choosing both crypto and real job for me is the best thing to do.  We know that both gives us better benefit but sometimes crypto came to the point that its price will goes down so its better that we will do both as long as we can make it and there is still an opportunity that we can make things that will help us earn and profitable. As the saying goes strike while the iron is hot so need to grab whatever good opportunities comes that will help us make lives better.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:26:24 AM

I don't gamble anything even if I know I can earn a lot on crypto because having regular job is much better I don't need to worry where to get an income, So the better things to do is to get benefit on both but if ever I earn enough on crypto I'm thinking to quit on my job as well and I'm planning to start a good business then I should continue to collect more coins.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:01:09 AM

I agree, I will defend my job because I will still have a safer and unchanged income while I also try to earn extra income from bitcoin because I want my finances to be better
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:29:09 AM

before we can earn much money in one job, no matter it is a real job or full-time crypto, we should do what we want. but if somehow you can do a real job and full-time crypto together and you can earn much money with full-time crypto, then you can quit your real job and continue with the crypto. it depends on what the most you like when you work and its different with other people and if we have chosen one job, then we need to work hard so we can earn much money. but you still have another opportunity to earn more money by doing additional jobs in your free time so you can have two sources of income which could help your life.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:35:07 AM

before we can earn much money in one job, no matter it is a real job or full-time crypto, we should do what we want. but if somehow you can do a real job and full-time crypto together and you can earn much money with full-time crypto, then you can quit your real job and continue with the crypto. it depends on what the most you like when you work and its different with other people and if we have chosen one job, then we need to work hard so we can earn much money. but you still have another opportunity to earn more money by doing additional jobs in your free time so you can have two sources of income which could help your life.
You don't need to choose because you can do both since the cryptocurrency doesn't need your full time because you can do cryptocurrency for about a few hours per day like 1-3 hrs then you are done and then you can spend the rest of your time to your family anything that you want to do. Real job and crypto is a good combination that just require good discipline to make it balance.
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:29:57 AM

_____Real Job______.           

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 2. Income is not fixed
| 3. Not Applicable
| 4. Not Applicable
|5. Not Applicable

1. Signature Campaigns
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining

The End Results?

We can also say that if you are fired,it may be hard to find another one or it is hard to apply for a new job, depends on your profession though. Real job mostly those who are earning by just the minimum wage or more than that cannot save a large amount because they are spending the money to their family while in crypto, we can say that its income is not fixed, it can be higher or lower than your salary. If you do crypto, you can earn way more than your salary and you can save more. You do not actually need to focus on one thing, you can do both but you spend equal time so that the money you earn from job can be used for your family while your money in crypto is saved to secure their future.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:25:30 AM

First of all, whether I’m going to choose Bitcoin or a real job depends on where I’m living and the salary I will be getting paid in a month. There are countries where you can’t survive with just working on Bitcoin, you have to do more to survive, maybe use Bitcoin as a side job to support yourself. And from the points you gave, I will likely be choosing a real job and not Bitcoin, cause there is a fixed income attached, but in Bitcoin there is no fixed income and if you don’t work very hard you might end the month earning nothing at all, and I can’t live such life.
23xfi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:41:48 PM

I think having to make this decision is more difficult for those already working as compared to an unemployed person. Sn unemployed person has no choice to make especially when jobs aren't forthcoming. In situations like that, it's a no-brainer to dive all in.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:30:56 PM

I think having to make this decision is more difficult for those already working as compared to an unemployed person. Sn unemployed person has no choice to make especially when jobs aren't forthcoming. In situations like that, it's a no-brainer to dive all in.
for the unemployed it will certainly be easier to make a choice of work, but for those who are already working real i think it takes a lot of consideration to choose one field of work between offline or online
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:42:42 AM

Choosing both crypto and real job for me is the best thing to do.  We know that both gives us better benefit but sometimes crypto came to the point that its price will goes down so its better that we will do both as long as we can make it and there is still an opportunity that we can make things that will help us earn and profitable. As the saying goes strike while the iron is hot so need to grab whatever good opportunities comes that will help us make lives better.
The price of cryptocurrencies may be down right now but this only means that this is the perfect opportunity to get a lot of coins before they get a lot more expensive, so even if you are correct and the amount of money that you get is lower you need to overcome the desire to not work as hard and work even harder because this is the moment to get as many coins as you can because in the future those coins are going to be very valuable.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:02:50 AM

_____Real Job______.           

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 2. Income is not fixed
| 3. Not Applicable
| 4. Not Applicable
|5. Not Applicable

1. Signature Campaigns
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining

The End Results?

If you are not secured about the future of cryptocurrency then why not just start a business to boost up your income monthly, working on the corporate world will not guarantee to give you a good life if you are always tired and your health is bad due to over working.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
aoihs00 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:57:41 AM

~snip~

If you are not secured about the future of cryptocurrency then why not just start a business to boost up your income monthly, working on the corporate world will not guarantee to give you a good life if you are always tired and your health is bad due to over working.

That is what I am trying to explain here! Its all about what makes us more secure and safe in terms of working. The differences that I have mentioned here will always keep the things sorted. I mean business is no different than the real job and for which we have to work hard and we can get better benefits and security as compared to the crypto currency world. Thats what it is all about, the crypto its worth or not!
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:30:26 AM

It depends in your job , because im a computer attendant , i choose both while im waiting customer then i do crypto job like bounty campaign , airdrop and faucets . I earn my salary for my real work and sideline for the crypto work . If i have complete my gadget to full time my crypto job , i do for full time but for now we need more to do that because my earning in crypto is enough to support my daily needs and the rest of my salary is for supporting my wife and my lovely son.

Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:39:16 AM

Personally, I think you can do both, stay in your regular job and still do work crypto tasks, I don't think it is a good idea to leave the job that provides you a stable income. Unless, you are already getting big income and somewhat consistent, plus you have another source income like a business, if the situation is like that, then by all means go and leave your regular job and do crypto full time.
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:04:38 AM

In the life should never rely on one thing, if it fails then we also fail, real jobs and bitcoin we can do together so that we must set the right time to do both, do both is better than choose one.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:16:21 AM

clearly and definitely I will choose to work in the real world rather than in cryptocurrency because I think what you mentioned is all true and the most important thing in life is you must be able to earn a definite income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: