Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:39:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:44:17 PM

You can have both if you know how to manage your time I know a lot of people who are working while doing crypto. But if you really want to choose between the two I think its best to keep your job if you don't have the money yet to sustain your needs because you can't get rich in crypto overnight it takes time and work also. But if you think you are not yet stable then maybe love your job as of now.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

You can have both if you know how to manage your time I know a lot of people who are working while doing crypto. But if you really want to choose between the two I think its best to keep your job if you don't have the money yet to sustain your needs because you can't get rich in crypto overnight it takes time and work also. But if you think you are not yet stable then maybe love your job as of now.
Both can be very beneficial, however differ in many ways. Real job has a fixed income while cryptocurrency does not have. Cryptocurrency is very volatile and risky, but it can generate huge returns once it will recover. Crypto is not an easy world, you need to study hard, work hard to improve knowledge, do research, and read a lot. There's nothing wrong when you get to join corporate world while being part of crypto, it's about balancing time wisely and productively.
bakekang

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

It depends if your full time in crypto gives you ten times salary than your real work then you can choose crypto. The only thing  that we are sure about crypto is if it will still continue its existence in the future. There so many benefits of a real job in the long run.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ruski

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:24:00 PM

Why we have to choose when we can keep our real jobs, and working crypto part time, in the same time? I think it is not a good idea to quit our real jobs, because working with crypto will not guarantee us a stable income monthly, and also the crypto market is unstable and very volatile.

seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

fine !
everyone has their own way, thanks for making this thread.
so many people will think more than twice to leave their job. including me.
for those who are good at earning money from crypto, i meant they have known and have their target which way .
leaving their real job is the choice,
for me my self, if could leave my real job,
leaving  real job it means, not just leave and focus on crypto,
absolutely for first time, focus till i get my target or earn money as much as i can.
then invest or building restaurant or something that can make a real money.
so, even leaving the job, the we become the bos of real job.

AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:03:46 PM

Why you need to choose if you make it this two. It has the same earning, that can help our family.
But for me, I want to live with a crypto. Your earn in one year with your job can get you in a month with crypto. That's why I want full time in crypto.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

Why we have to choose when we can keep our real jobs, and working crypto part time, in the same time? I think it is not a good idea to quit our real jobs, because working with crypto will not guarantee us a stable income monthly, and also the crypto market is unstable and very volatile.
Well, do not need to choose, do both is a reasonable decision because as you say, crypto does not provide us with the necessary stability, we always need time to wait for the best profit, we can not make money full time, that's the impossible story in this world. And of course, we have too much time to wait, why do not we take advantage of that to create a more stable source of income than crypto, and real job is too suitable for this problem, do not waste time and increase income, too good for anyone

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
virarara

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:47:35 PM

It is difficult to choose between full time job and cryptocurrency. Maybe if my fulltime or full time job income or salary is enough or very high then I will choose Fulltmejob rather than crypto which is still anonymous and uncertain and unpredictable.
ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:54:23 PM

I choose crypto while doing business and farming. I have a business selling gadgets. and I am also a farmer. but I also exist in the world of crypto. I went through these three things without losing time for fun or rest.

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
frankywill

Activity: 214

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

Actually yes, on the first sight, but dont forget about the conditions that are different in every country. In my area regular job isnt so sweet
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

If you choose the full time crypto you need to be mentally prepared and you will need some funds like emergency fund and extra savings from the start because the market is unpredictable and things may not favor to you for that you need to build a long term plan on when and how are you going to distribute your labor and money between trading and bounty on signature campaigns plus you need to be fast in sourcing news about bitcoin to prevent further loss and have a much strategic approach on how are you gonna deal with the market to profit because this will be your bread and butter for the months to come.

Both have pros and cons but if you are going to think practically then we all knew that cryptocurrency is more profitable more than working on the corporate because you can be very rich in bitcoins within just a few months if you are really good in trading.

ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:17:40 PM

Real job is better than crypto job as you said. Your analytical description about the two is true, real job give as a fixed salary whatever happen unlike crypto that depending our profit when the market is in good condition but its not mean that crypto job is not good at all because if we have our good strategy in crypto currency specially in trading we can easily get the profit or the salary that we get in the job because in my opinion that two jobs are same good and we can do it as multi task to earned double, we only need a time management to do that.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:31:50 PM

Real job is better than crypto job as you said. Your analytical description about the two is true, real job give as a fixed salary whatever happen unlike crypto that depending our profit when the market is in good condition but its not mean that crypto job is not good at all because if we have our good strategy in crypto currency specially in trading we can easily get the profit or the salary that we get in the job because in my opinion that two jobs are same good and we can do it as multi task to earned double, we only need a time management to do that.
It depends on a person, a lot of people here are actually choosing bitcoin or crypto over their real job since they are free to express and explore their self here, they can do what they want, there is no boss telling what you need to do even though you don't want it to do and the opportunity here is unlimited if we will just explore.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:03:42 PM

It depends on what you are doing full time and the skills you have to offer, but I must confess, there is a lot of opportunity lying around in the cryptocurrency world that with effort, your skills and being smart, you will end up making in the long run what you would not have made from any other real job but you have to underline all those attributes before going ahead to leave your well paying full time job.

I think things may not be beneficial for you for that You need to build a long term plan when and how you will distribute your workforce and money between trade and bounty on the signature campaign plus you have to be fast in news sources about bitcoin to prevent loss more and has many strategic approaches on how you will deal with the profit market as this will be bread and butter for the coming months.
If you choose crypto full time you need to prepare mentally and you will need some funds like emergency funds and extra savings from scratch as the market is unpredictable
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:11:57 PM

It depends on what you are doing full time and the skills you have to offer, but I must confess, there is a lot of opportunity lying around in the cryptocurrency world that with effort, your skills and being smart, you will end up making in the long run what you would not have made from any other real job but you have to underline all those attributes before going ahead to leave your well paying full time job.

I think things may not be beneficial for you for that You need to build a long term plan when and how you will distribute your workforce and money between trade and bounty on the signature campaign plus you have to be fast in news sources about bitcoin to prevent loss more and has many strategic approaches on how you will deal with the profit market as this will be bread and butter for the coming months.
If you choose crypto full time you need to prepare mentally and you will need some funds like emergency funds and extra savings from scratch as the market is unpredictable

If you have a  lot of skills, just like you know how to manage a campaign, can create signature, not lazy in posting for a campaign, or interested in trading and some programming skills then crypto is the right way for you to be able to become successful but if not then maybe we just need to make it in a part time basis.
Bosonnary

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:15:46 PM

You need to choose the activity that brings the most stable and the greatest income.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:21:39 PM

Having a stable job has many benefits, it will give you a stable income, status and other things. But I think a person involved in crypto world may find a job less interesting or appealing in terms of money. After all money matters. But my suggestion would be doing both. If someone can handle both properly, It will be a huge monetary support for that person. Fact is, one needs to work really hard for maintaing both.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:28:01 PM

Well it depends upon how much deep you understand about the crypto market and the future opportunities in it so that you could quit your job and indulge all the time in the crypto market.There is no doubt that bitcoin market has a very big potential of earning but that doesn't mean that everyone entering it would succeed easily.Here self motivation and dedication is needed to earn otherwise continuing with the regular job itself is better

Real job gives you security and stability when it comes to your finacial needs. And even though full time cryptocurrencies isn't that stable it could give you much profit than your real job. But what's the point of choosing if you can do both.

Full time crypto sounds scarry to me. If you're a perfect trader, you can avoid your regular job and start full time job in crypto. Only 1% of the traders can do this I think. The rest will keep working in their regular jobs.
I don’t think so taking crypto investments as a full time job is a good idea at all. Crypto investments are very risky as it is highly volatile. The fluctuations are very high. This can lead to huge amount losses. Although it can give you huge profits also but you should not risk your livelihood. You should instead find a stable full time job and become a part time investor in crypto currencies.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:29:45 PM

I do not advise you to leave the main place of work until you have acquired sufficient skills for professional trade in the cryptocurrency market. It is worth thinking about this only if you have for several years to get enough money to live on a monthly basis. Personally, I still combine the main job and trading on the cryptocurrency market.

Yes right, bitcoin and cryptocurrency are hard to guess, never risk taking out of a job unless you are young and can be easy for business or looking for another job.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:30:39 PM

We can live only in our real world, and we can already make money in the virtual world. In my opinion, it is wrong to raise the issue of choosing entirely work in our world or virtual. Crypto currency sometimes brings a good but unstable income. Therefore, such work should be complementary to the basic work.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: