Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:03:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
Elviragreg

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:09:36 PM

For now I still prefer my work to crypto. Because crypto is currently for me is a side job to earn extra money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:51:02 PM

I agree with you. You can only be happy with a crypto currency. It gives freedom and the opportunity to provide family with a minimum of effort.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:55:47 PM

I still go for real job, but you can do crypto while having your job, to ensure your future. Earn and invest wisely, make strategies then when you think you are earning through crypto more than your salary, then you can built to retire.
that's will be good choice dude.we still doing our job in crypto while we working our main job.both of them give us money, so dont left them.
ShitTL

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:30:17 PM

I always compromise the two things together. The main job for my income and time is stable and it has been sticking with me for nearly five years while my investment takes less time but it can make my income. I rise up I like two jobs
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:38:47 PM

It's very simple choice for me.
For now, I choose my real job.
It's to risky to depend only on bitcoin or crypto.
When bitcoin, hopefully, grow to, let's say $ 100 000 I will quit my job, repay the mortgage in the bank and live freely, doing what I like in life.
To do something like this now it will be crazy.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:46:21 PM

Integrating the two is the best thing, we can not live by relying on the uncertainty of the digital currency (crypto). too risky for real life. At least we are not 100% in a financially insecure zone.
50 real and 50 we pursue crypto. there are many ways to make money with crypto, it is tailored to the expertise we already have.
In my opinion the real job cant make you rich but the cryptocurrencies can. So think about it We are here to help them so they will be knowledgeable and they able to move and cryptocurrencies starting to become a big leap of faith in cryptocurrency.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:01:30 AM

Quite an important topic to discuss about, some people are usually confused about having a job or being into cryptocurrency full-time. I will suggest getting a full-time and not putting all your time in crypto. Cryptocurrency is not a job, and unlike regular jobs you don’t get paid every month for the work done and time spent working on it. It will be better to have a job and then invest in crypto part-time. If you have a job, you can even combine it with crypto by managing your time properly as you should.
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:02:06 AM

It depends if your full time in crypto gives you ten times salary than your real work then you can choose crypto. The only thing  that we are sure about crypto is if it will still continue its existence in the future. There so many benefits of a real job in the long run.
That depends on your location. There are countries where $500 is worth hundreds of thousands, but if you give that $500 to someone living in the U.S it won’t be sufficient for them. So I will prefer to quit cryptocurrencies completely and work in companies like Microsoft, Apple and Google where I will be getting paid hundred thousands of dollars as a programmer. So it all depends on. Your location.
linh_thuy

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:47:28 AM

In terms of earning money, there are lots of opportunities out there waiting to be opened. It is considerable to keep your real job as a primary source of income because you know that it is safe and it uses your skills and abilities. However, you should not forever retain your real job but try to look for other sources of income.  It is also great to try cryptocurrency because it immensely shows its positive effects on other investors and businessmen but due to the fluctuation of prices, or even at the continuous decrease of value, nothing is sure with crypto. Since nothing is permanent even in the financial world, one should always take risks and explore more in earning, saving, and investing.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:42:35 PM

Integrating the two is the best thing, we can not live by relying on the uncertainty of the digital currency (crypto). too risky for real life. At least we are not 100% in a financially insecure zone.
50 real and 50 we pursue crypto. there are many ways to make money with crypto, it is tailored to the expertise we already have.
In my opinion the real job cant make you rich but the cryptocurrencies can. So think about it We are here to help them so they will be knowledgeable and they able to move and cryptocurrencies starting to become a big leap of faith in cryptocurrency.

I guess that if you manage to combine both of these activities, it will be a perfect thing. Your income will grow in times, and your profit will be great!
fight-T

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:18:10 PM

I think it's silly to depend on a job or rely on crypto. If your company goes bankrupt one day, you will be closed down. And talk about crypto if someday the government bans or evaporates, you lose everything.
So we do not depend on our lives for a job. In addition to the real work, you should find some other work that is suitable for our ability to try and make money in free time.
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

I will choose a real job because theres lots of benefits the you can get when you are old. And because i cant rely my future only in crypto just because i only gain a little income.

imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:33:12 PM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!
My parents send me to college to get a bright future and stable income in the future. My parents told me as long you are strong and have time make a lot of the source of money. I do not grow up with the golden spoon in my mouth. So my choice it both regular job and half-time job in crypto. The only key does it at once is the time management and self-discipline and hard work. All successful person invests there invest in other they don’t stop to have a lot of source of income. They want earning money while they are sleeping.
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:43:37 PM

I will choose a real job because theres lots of benefits the you can get when you are old. And because i cant rely my future only in crypto just because i only gain a little income.
but atleast now you are in this forum in order to collect money from any projects.doing job in crypto can make us get side job that have big potential to earn big money.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:22:46 PM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!

For me full time crypto is more important to me because you can earn millions if you patiently wait for the price increase of my token.It gives me hope to expect big because bitcoin is real. Just learn how to profit big especially in trading,you earn quick money to provide needs of my family.
Sparkl

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:31:09 PM

Well it depends upon how much deep you understand about the crypto market and the future opportunities in it so that you could quit your job and indulge all the time in the crypto market.There is no doubt that bitcoin market has a very big potential of earning but that doesn't mean that everyone entering it would succeed easily.Here self motivation and dedication is needed to earn otherwise continuing with the regular job itself is better

Real job gives you security and stability when it comes to your finacial needs. And even though full time cryptocurrencies isn't that stable it could give you much profit than your real job. But what's the point of choosing if you can do both.

Full time crypto sounds scarry to me. If you're a perfect trader, you can avoid your regular job and start full time job in crypto. Only 1% of the traders can do this I think. The rest will keep working in their regular jobs.
To me also it is good to have both because there is no solid reason for us to leave our job for the sake of bitcoin because bitcoin never disturb our job, we can easily carry both and it is wise to use bitcoin as an additional source of income, no need to leave your job and sticking with bitcoin and crypto currency, there is  no doubt using bitcoin is enough for you to live a good life even without a job we need to save something for our future as well so it is main point behind using bitcoin as an additional source of income.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:53:28 PM

This is a good point as many of us start without any capital in this industry and start very unstable with only our day time jobs to rely on. However lets be real if you are only in your day job you cannot achieve financial freedom and lets face it with promotion in your day job means more responsibility in your shoulders and more time to be pit in your work. All of us wants to be financially free in which we control our time but in reality it is hard to achieve without enough hardwork, planning and strategy.

I would suggest beginners to stay in their day jobs while they are doing cryptocurrency like bounties, trading or mining and any profits that they make they could reinvest it to anything that they want may it be physical business or a new method to earn in crypto. The rule of the thumb here is that do plan and strategize your way you financial freedom take calculated risks and with enough hard work you can be financialy free.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:56:21 PM

I will choose real job than a full time crypto. Real job have benefits if you work there for a long time until you become a senior citizen, and also while working there are benefits too, like when you become hospitalized. While in crypto, you won't earn daily, there are times that you might not earn because of the sudden drop of price of bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:16:23 PM

I think if someone wants to be full-time in crypto, He must have another source of Income aside from this. And just to mention, the good thing about being full-time in crypto is that you can manage your time, you don't have a Boss. You have freedom in your time because you don't need to work at least 8 hours a day. but, as I was saying earlier, it's not enough if you're only relying on crypto World. you should have another source of income.
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:38:40 PM

I will choose real job than a full time crypto. Real job have benefits if you work there for a long time until you become a senior citizen, and also while working there are benefits too, like when you become hospitalized. While in crypto, you won't earn daily, there are times that you might not earn because of the sudden drop of price of bitcoin.
Well, it all depends on age. If you are young and ambitious, there is no family, then why not fully plunge into the community of crypto currency!
You can always have time to work in real life!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: