Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:25:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:14:10 PM

I agree with you. You can only be happy with a crypto currency. It gives freedom and the opportunity to provide family with a minimum of effort.
I think full time in crypto is more better than having a real. Job because we can get more money or income in crypto and there is no doubt that here in my country a lot of people who have jobs is just getting a small profit so choosing to be a full time in crypto is good decision.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SergeYak

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:18:28 PM

At my opinion real job is always better than full time on something. Working somewhere you are getting experience and new communitcations , with crypto you are not learning anything.
Musiclover

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:50:48 AM

I'll go to real job because I have a dream and I want to become a successful architect someday. I really want to experience the way they do their job.I want to use my talent in drawing but I know that's not enough that you only have talent in drawing but you need a knowledge too about that things that you want.So if there's opportunity that I can be a real architect I really go for it.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:13:03 AM

In my personal opinion, the Crypto market will not help me become extremely rich. Because I'm not a tech lover. I like to communicate and create new business strategies to serve clients.
Although the Crypto market brings quite a lot of money to me to pay bills, it's not my main job. I will choose the actual work.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:58:00 AM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!

You know it's hard to choose one of those you gave choices here, because like for example ME my self I know that my income is only  fit for the needs of my family with 2 kids, I'm only a wage earner which is a low salary income, so I have to think what is the best alternative option to make income to provide all their needs in terms of financial. and now  Bitcoin is coming to my life, so I think some of your choices are awakened to me that there is a potential to make profit to do this things combined with some other option.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:09:15 AM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 2. Income is not fixed
| 3. Not Applicable
| 4. Not Applicable
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

1. Signature Campaigns
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

You know it's hard to choose one of those you gave choices here, because like for example ME my self I know that my income is only  fit for the needs of my family with 2 kids, I'm only a wage earner which is a low salary income, so I have to think what is the best alternative option to make income to provide all their needs in terms of financial. and now  Bitcoin is coming to my life, so I think some of your choices are awakened to me that there is a potential to make profit to do this things combined with some other option.

This is right, and I think we can do both, bitcoin is an investment not a job, no time specifically for bitcoin, after we buy and make sure it is stored in a safe wallet then our job is done and can do other things.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:42:37 AM

Off course your real job specially when work it so hard to get it, and if its you hard earned job related course it would really be a some sort of pride for you..consider crypt as your prat time job.
Icoalert00

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

If you are thinking so much about it you will notice that if you have funds to trade or business in Cryptocurrency you will make more money than working on your job. But, we must also consider that trading in market is not always high or in trends you must take a job or like having some business to make money. I would still choose Real job.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
wanimulyo

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:03:05 PM

_____Real Job______.           

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 2. Income is not fixed
| 3. Not Applicable
| 4. Not Applicable
|5. Not Applicable

1. Signature Campaigns
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining

The End Results?

Both, I like Both. I have a real job to get permanent income. I also invest in crypto for another income.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:20:02 AM

For me if you don`t have enough fund for crypto and at the same time for your financial needs, You can have real job while doing crypto. But if you can full time crypto and is an expert already then it is the fastest way to earn money when you full time crypto.
There can be no other than you who can help you in making this choice as this is you who must analyze your life and then after looking at all the possible aspects, you then must make a choice. I think of full time job to be a better option as it can help you in having some steady income and you can also go for investing your money as well while doing your job at the same time.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

if I was told to choose, of course I chose a real job because it is safer and I will get a fixed income every month, but now I do both because I also want to earn extra income from crypto

mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:24:31 PM

the cryptocurrency market is at 400 billion dollars  in order to become crypto market one of the strong financial markets it should be near to 2 to 3 trillion dollars financial market so the full-time crypto job is future of self employed opportunity being in crypto is great
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:37:18 PM

Leaving the job in the entry level of crypto currencies is not advisable.This market could not be expected to remain forever.Instead,we should do a job and work side by side in bitcoins to earn more profits.Here risk bearing attitude is more needed.

Well I kinda agree with that but if you have your own family already it is better to think about having stable source of income and if you can do multi-tasking then it will be the best if you will integrate two different slirce of income but always choose the stable one which is your job. It's not only about the risk but also the survival of daily life knowing the depreciation of the price happens here from time to time.

apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:00:24 PM

I will choose full time in cryptocurrency because you can earn much more profits than in your job but the only problem is you have no benefits at all. But crypto will change your way of living, you can build your own house and your own business.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
crazyavdik

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:01:38 PM

I agree with you. You can only be happy with a crypto currency. It gives freedom and the opportunity to provide family with a minimum of effort.
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:42:28 PM

for a woman it's fine for crypto to be the main job because there are husbands who work in the real world. but if for a man it's good to keep working and make crypto just as a distraction during leisure. because the crypto world is very uncertain of its income. must be very strong mentally to live completely from crypto
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:44:18 PM

I will choose on full time in crypto because it gives us an freedom and opportunity to all people to work free and easily that no one else do and provide that like real job. Mostly people will choose on crypto work i swar because compared to other job it is better the way on earning money and the way we work. I'm very glad to have and work here.

chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:33:53 PM

It depends on the person, some people don't have job so they will choose crypto as a way of making money, but for the one has a job they will prefer to work because they have a secure income.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
SirEGB

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:02:02 PM

Absolutely correct! Not because you are earning money right now is fair  enough to leave yours job! Unstable resources..but we can combine both to help stabilize our income and secured our future..real job bring life long stability for income and knowledge..
overseer470

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:39:46 PM

Actually yes, on the first sight, but dont forget about the conditions that are different in every country. In my area regular job isnt so sweet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: