Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:03:02 PM

If you are an unemployed person, crypto is your job. If you have a steady job, then I suggest you work crypto in your free time every day or in the evenings of the week. Do not spend too much time on crypto if you have a stable job

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:20:16 PM

if the decision have to be made now I would choose full time job because income in cryptocurrency is irregular and sometimes you can earn too little and it will be not enough for living.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
puadalupe

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:09:15 PM

With many coins disappearing as fast as they emerge and a good helping of scams being run in the crypto world, the possibility of losing money is as real as Trump’s presidency. Ensuring you have enough money to live will increase your confidence, relaxing in the knowledge you have your bases covered if you blow your whole account balance.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:25:56 PM

it is clear between real job and job in crypto, for me real work is more important and safe than crypto and you can do both and all you have to do is to manage time well
S.GOMEs

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:07:16 AM

What  I feel, crypto job is flexible and it doesn't ask you if you finished university or what. Everyone is equal and anyone has same opportunity. That's the best thing I see in Crypto job. But yes, Jobs on traditional jobs has its pros but not that much anymore.
brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:38:40 AM

Everyone has the freedom to choose the form of work (including time, stability, future, passion). No matter what kind of job you choose, remember that, on the road to success, there are never any footprints of lazy ones. Effort, patience always plays a key role in the success of the work. I choose the crypto with such ideal. My plans are traders, ICOs and bounty.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:06:41 AM

I think choosing a real job is better than just focusing on crypto, let alone the current market condition is being dropped so it's hard to get profit like last year.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:08:53 AM

Absolutely correct! Not because you are earning money right now is fair  enough to leave yours job! Unstable resources..but we can combine both to help stabilize our income and secured our future..real job bring life long stability for income and knowledge..

Real jobs could give you consistent  profit daily/monthly but minimum to above minimum only depending on your profession/Position. While, full time cryptocurrency a higher pay off than an employee’s salary but in an inconsistently manner. Why choose if you could do both at the same time. Choose only what you will prioritize more.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:22:05 AM

You should choose the one that you want and you love to do. But if i am in your place. I will choose my real job because there is a sure income monthly.

PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:42:21 AM

Integrating the two is the best thing, we can not live by relying on the uncertainty of the digital currency (crypto). too risky for real life. At least we are not 100% in a financially insecure zone.
50 real and 50 we pursue crypto. there are many ways to make money with crypto, it is tailored to the expertise we already have.

I second this. Not to mention, even the most experienced of investors could lose everything, your life would be pretty stressful not knowing what you'll get at the end of the month, or if you'll even get anything.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:47:58 AM

You should choose the one that you want and you love to do. But if i am in your place. I will choose my real job because there is a sure income monthly.
Agree. The crypto world is full of risks. It quickly makes us rich but also quickly makes us lose a lot of money. If we do not have more skills, real work is the right choice.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:01:11 AM

I think the real job is more important and more secure, I will not leave my real job, I have both real job and in crypto and I need to be able to manage the time well so that everything can run smoothly and get profit
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:05:01 AM

Wait, who says you can't have both? Why not have a job and do trading or crypto currency related jobs on your downtimes? I mean, that's what I'm doing now. Then again if both were lucrative and could sustain me and my family enough then i would opt to just do crypto currencies and spend time with my family.

genixye

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:15:01 AM

Leaving work is a risky decision indeed, and I respect those who have the courage to quit.

Passwords do not provide them with job security and may be low in a bear market and higher in a bull market. I don't recommend quitting your job to add encryption.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:14:11 AM

Trading is a skill that must be acquired, crafted, and honed through training and education. Before making your first trades, immerse yourself in reputable sources of information and consider connecting with a mentor such as someone with a proven track record of success.
I think the main factor that makes traders profit other than skill is lucky, because I think trading cryptocurrency is a difficult thing to do so for me real job is more definite than it depends on cryptocurrencies.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:27:20 AM

For me, I still prefer having a real job and just put some time for crypto. A real job will not be as profitable as Bitcoin or crypto but the salary is constant which is really important. Because  I just want to make sure my sure income first for my family.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:24:38 PM

Everyone should have intelligent consideration, however, the main job is very important because it generates a steady income with little (almost no) risk of loss. The cryptocurrencies is a decentralized trade with no security guarantees. Of course it has (almost completely) high risk.
Yeah in life. steady income is in need for your financial stability and of course to pay for your needs every day. You must be smart in considering this. calculate risk and pthers. I think the most important is not the amount of profits that may be in earnings but a constant income (there is an income certainty)
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:35:02 PM

I choose both of them. I am not planning to quit my regular job for working full time in cryptocurrencies. I think such decision is pretty risky, especially if you have a family and kids, since in this case you need a stable income monthly, and the crypto income is unstable and their prices are also very volatile.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

Having a real job is still different because like you mention, you have a fix income. While in crypto income isn't fix and the price will badly affect you if it goes down and doesn't recover for how many months or years. If one person really wants to be in crypto, I highly suggest make it just a part time or a sideline job and keep on doing your real job, by that you're earning double without putting a risk in just choosing one.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!

I would prefer to have a real job over cryptocurrency since I believe that it could provide permanence which I think is necessary for me to have a sustainable life. I believe that we really need to have a permanent source of income which we can only find in a stable job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: