Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:02:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:46:33 AM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!

real job or full time crypto? choose what is more appropriate for both of you who are more comfortable or happy to help you with all your needs so you need to have a smart mind for that
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:53:19 AM

In my opinion-If anyone chose a full-time cryptocurrency job, he will get more profit than an ordinary job. You have a good future and in short period of time you will earn profit and savings in cryptocurrency. But It's much better if you can do both.
Yeah I see a lot of people managed to generate more income in crypto than their monthly income in regular jobs. I also experienced it. where the part-time earnings of crypto can be greater than my regular job earnings ? lol
but I still think that is very risky if only depends on crypto work only
alyssaxx

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:11:00 AM

With the economy right now nothing is stable, there's no security if what we enjoyed work right is the same as tomorrow, even in business, everyday we can't say we will gain profit. That's why working alone is not enough, doing business is not enough 'coz we can't guarantee if will gain money or not.

I am so glad crypto has been introduced to me, with this i can still know i will have another way to earn money aside from working.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:40:42 AM

In my opinion-If anyone chose a full-time cryptocurrency job, he will get more profit than an ordinary job. You have a good future and in short period of time you will earn profit and savings in cryptocurrency. But It's much better if you can do both.
Yeah I see a lot of people managed to generate more income in crypto than their monthly income in regular jobs. I also experienced it. where the part-time earnings of crypto can be greater than my regular job earnings ? lol
but I still think that is very risky if only depends on crypto work only
A lot of good things happened too in my personal life, and no doubt with it, I would really have this kind of industry as it is such a good source of income, I would rather have this than growing old with your real job which can't give you a satisfied life, or won't give your financial freedom.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:22:52 AM

This is my honest opinion about this topic, for me it's simple if you are satisfied with your real or full time job and the salary is okay with you then stick with it. However if you are an ambitious person that wants to become rich someday you will take part in crypto, i mean there are people who become rich in crypto and we just need to study and be patient.

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:26:41 AM

I prefer full time crypto because I know the income earned from crypto is much bigger than real job. and if calculated from the workings as well as the energy spent, working on crypto further saves energy.
racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:29:19 AM

This is what's fun about crypto, its unpredictability. If I could choose, I rather focus my time on cyrpto, crypto is like a newly discovered galaxy, unending opportunity.
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:25:18 AM

I can't choose one. I want it both. Each of the two have advantages and disadvantages. Some of the things I want is in regular job while some things are in crypto. Both of it can be a source of income so I think we can choose it both. We can do job weekdays 8hrs a day then we do crypto at night after job and before going to bed and of course weekends.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:28:14 AM

Still, it will be much better if we use the crypto world only along with our main work. Of course, this will be an additional burden on us and the loss of our precious time, but I do not see any other way out. On the example of the last six months we can be sure that the crypto currency does not always bring good profits, there are significant periods of stagnation. It is also necessary to take into account the likelihood of possible losses.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:49:10 AM

I can't choose one. I want it both. Each of the two have advantages and disadvantages. Some of the things I want is in regular job while some things are in crypto. Both of it can be a source of income so I think we can choose it both. We can do job weekdays 8hrs a day then we do crypto at night after job and before going to bed and of course weekends.
This is simple things only that we don't need to much effort and time to think. Having job is better for now, if you're working and after that if you have spare time you can do crypto. Full time in job and part time in crypto but if you have no job and you are not so good in crypto then go find a job to support your needs.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
kalinina

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:52:42 AM

If I have to choose one, I will choose real job. It is more stable and also crypto will get boring after some time.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:11:35 AM

Either of the two is very good real job or full time crypto ,but if your time is limited among the two you will be the one to weight if which one is the better earnings that can sustain your everyday needs and future needs, if is seems real job is good, or full time crypto is better then its up to you , where you gonna prefer as long as it sustain the needs.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:54:54 PM

For me, one of the best decisions I have made at the beginning of my crypto carrier was to stay at the regular job working and having crypto as my hobby, by doing that I have some kind of stability.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!
You should think all of the possibilities before you make decisions, you should if the real job is more better than full time cryptocurrency trader or vice versa. By knowing the answer, I am sure that you can become productive person.
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

I prefer to choose both because like other says that having a real job has stable income and your future is secure.And having involved in crypto is also a good thing  because you can also earn extra income here
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:49:33 PM

I think having a full time job is a better deal than going full-time crypto. Though it's even
great to have crypto while your at it. With today's economy and market conditions, having
a regular paying job and getting involve or invested in crypto at the same time can really
help pay the bills and set up a better future financial set up for yourself and your family.
I prefer working a full time job while indulging part time in Cryptocurrency.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:19:06 PM

I think opportunities in the crypto currencies come and go all the time! If you think that we can earn some decent money from the crypto currencies then surely we can but what we cant have is assurance of fixed income. I dont think that there is anyway to do it, there is no way in the crypto which can lead us to the fixed passive income with complete assurance that it will be in our accounts on the monthly basis. I think with job there comes bigger opportunity of exploring ourselves and off course we get to see some bucks every month.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:31:23 PM

The crypto job is still better, so you can earn a lot of money that you can not earn on regular employment. So it was my chosen path and I was not disappointed because I fulfilled my dream that I thought I could not do it. So I'm happy that I'm working on bitcoins and crypto because it's the way to fulfill my dreams.
domnablo

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:49:08 PM

I will vote for real job. I do not think that crypto can provide stable income especially if we see the larger picture.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:58:18 PM

I will personally go for both regular job and cryptos. Regular job for a fixed income and cryptos for some extra income.We all know that working with crypto's involve some risks in it.So we can't only rely on it in order to fulfill our financial needs.That is why we need a regular job because it is more secure and involves less risks.So I will advice you all to go for both job and cryptos. You can use the money from your job for your basic needs and the money from cryptos for your extra needs.By working with both,you can live more better and a luxurious life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: