Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:35:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
BlueMoonLight

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:07:00 PM

You have some points on that. I notice why choosing job over crypto if you have enough earnings here. And why choosing crypto if you gain huge benefits from your real job. I guess it should be choosing both opportunity are good move in order to have clears profit when time comes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:54:24 PM

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

As for me, the main advantage of dealing with crypto is that you do not obey anyone and you are your own's boss (I'm saying that having worked for 7 years with 4 different bosses).
And its main disadvantage is that getting profit could take a way long time - (3-6-... months depending on the project you are engaged in).
So before quitting a full-time job and start spending all his time on crypto one should make sure that he has a "financial cushion" that would allow him to buy food and pay house bills.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:31:54 PM

I will vote for real job. I do not think that crypto can provide stable income especially if we see the larger picture.
I do agree with you but what if we get a better option than this, we can have a job with using crypto currency, as buy some coin hold it for long term and you can also enjoy your job at the same time as bitcoin never disturb your job when you are dealing with it as an investing for long term, we can join campaigns as well for free time earning, so it can be carry both at the same time which his better option according to me.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:58:41 PM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 2. Income is not fixed
| 3. Not Applicable
| 4. Not Applicable
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!

You should have the both of it. Real job is the best way for youbl toearn and to have a savings. You can surely get your wages because real job don’t need to take risk if it will succesful or not. Also you should have a stime tilo be in a cryptocurrencies world because it can also help you to gain a savings and you can have a way tonproduce money but you should have to take the risk that may have.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:04:52 PM

I will vote for real job. I do not think that crypto can provide stable income especially if we see the larger picture.
I do agree with you but what if we get a better option than this, we can have a job with using crypto currency, as buy some coin hold it for long term and you can also enjoy your job at the same time as bitcoin never disturb your job when you are dealing with it as an investing for long term, we can join campaigns as well for free time earning, so it can be carry both at the same time which his better option according to me.

Choosing your own job will give you an assurance to have a stable income but if you will focus on cryptocurrency then you can earn a huge amount of income with just a short amount of time and focus on starting your own business, there are different ways to become successful and cryptocurrency is one of the easiest way so try to think about it for your self.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:13:32 PM

Its hard to do both especially if you are into trading because the chance you'll miss a pump is high especially if you are a swing trader. So for me i would choose full time job because you'll have a stable income.
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:14:49 PM

In my opinion your first priority have to be your real job and cypto must be as a side investment unless you invest with high amount of money and want to become rich with that for the lifetime.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:54:31 PM

Your saying was truly true and correct because that was the reality. Comparing full time employee was have big different to full time in crypto because as an employee it also hard to work with the boss but the salary was fixed but in crypto your income was not fixed but if you taking a risk to be a full time crypto their is a possible you to lose or to earn and their is no assurance that you can earn in crypto. If you can do it both for the extra income it was nice decisions for you.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:56:40 PM

Your saying was truly true and correct because that was the reality. Comparing full time employee was have big different to full time in crypto because as an employee it also hard to work with the boss but the salary was fixed but in crypto your income was not fixed but if you taking a risk to be a full time crypto their is a possible you to lose or to earn and their is no assurance that you can earn in crypto. If you can do it both for the extra income it was nice decisions for you.
For the extra income both are very good job will manage your house budget and bitcoin will secure your future if you want to invest in this currency but in my opinion you should invest your money in bitcoun for long term and if you can job with bitcoin so you will do hard working because job will take your time till the evening and then you will take you time for earning of bitcoin, so that is why your life will very busy but if your job is easy then you can work in both way, so i think you should join in one field as like bitcoin because its money will manage your every thing.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:10:18 AM

If you can manage your money well, then you can do your full time job and you can become full time trader. By managing your time properly, you can be productive person.
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:05:14 AM

Real job is better since you can earn a fixed monthly income unlike crypto.But if you are determine to earn more profit which may double or triple your earnings in crypto compare to your real job then it is very possible.You just need to work harder by joining bounty campaigns as many as you like as long as it is manageable without affecting your regular job.You can do both anyway.
Omnipotent1

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:09:12 AM

Try to find a part time job and dedicate th rest of the time towards crypto. That seems to be the best solution for you. Especially if  you have to pay bills, you don't want to sell the cryptos you do have.
cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:09:58 AM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 2. Income is not fixed
| 3. Not Applicable
| 4. Not Applicable
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!

People who are full time in crypto are nothing problem about financial I mean Financial status are stable they have enough fund to make business in crypto even without any regular job. but if you are not able to do like this, you just focus your real job or you can apply your self to be double income just join in crypto world while you already have a job but during vacant time.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:50:20 AM

You should think the benefits that you will earn from becoming full time trader and also your formal job. Full time trader is really hard job because of the unstable price of the cryptocurrencies.

icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:39:51 AM

If you choose the full time crypto you need to be mentally prepared and you will need some funds like emergency fund and extra savings from the start because the market is unpredictable and things may not favor to you for that you need to build a long term plan on when and how are you going to distribute your labor and money between trading and bounty on signature campaigns plus you need to be fast in sourcing news about bitcoin to prevent further loss and have a much strategic approach on how are you gonna deal with the market to profit because this will be your bread and butter for the months to come.

That is true you need to brace yourself of whay might happen because in this thing nothing is going to be stqble and nothing can always be predictable. If you ever have a job today and that is regular and permanent do not quit it just because you wanted to be full time in cryptocurrency. You can always gain in cryptocurrency while your still in your job because this is not as big responsibilities at all me I am a part time in cryptocurrency and a college engineering student and all the subjects are big responsibilities but I can still manage.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:04:31 AM

Full time cryptocurrency trader is not easy task. It is a full time job where you will allocate your time mostly to monitor different cryptocurrencies. Time is gold if you will do full time cryptocurrency trader.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:34:33 AM

Full time cryptocurrency trader is not easy task. It is a full time job where you will allocate your time mostly to monitor different cryptocurrencies. Time is gold if you will do full time cryptocurrency trader.
There is a lot of types for trading and you can choose other type of trading in order to have more time rather than staying at home and doing trades for the rest of the day, you can try swing trading which is a holding but more into fixed date type of holding that you just targeting a certain percentage gain and you also have a fixed time frame when you are going to sell or decide if you will continue to hold or not.
Omnipotent1

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:32:56 PM

You should think the benefits that you will earn from becoming full time trader and also your formal job. Full time trader is really hard job because of the unstable price of the cryptocurrencies.

It's too risky for someone who doesn't have a job, and especially if he doesn't have any experience trading. So he should not think of the possible benefits, but also the possible negatives.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:48:37 PM

It's too risky for someone who doesn't have a job, and especially if he doesn't have any experience trading. So he should not think of the possible benefits, but also the possible negatives.
If he doesn't have any idea for trading or any way in bitcoin so he should properly learn about this currency so they will get a lot of benefits because bitcoin is scam, so it will provide him many opportunity to make comfortable life and he can also secure their future by bitcoin investment, so that's why bitcoin is much better than a job.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:07:02 AM

You can always work on a full time job in the corporate world and become a cryptocurrency trader as well every weekends but still it depends on where you are planning to focus so think of it for your self and for your future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: