Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:38:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:11:51 AM

Well cryptocurrency can be a full time job for anyone .You can work on full time cryptocurrency and more money than a full time job .Most jobs are not even paying well but in cryptocurrency, one can get a lot of money from bounties, day trading etc.
no doubt about that.much people already proves it.but we must consistant and hard work to join in all bounty campaign.if we dont do this . we only got small money from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:12:18 AM

Stick with your real life job. That's it. No more questions. Simply because in this world of crypto nothing can say when it will go up or down. The only probable thing here is just like anything in the world is change. Love your job now. Dont focus too much on crypto. One guy posted here that he almost lost his real life job because he's too busy with crypto. He admits he made a mistake there and that will always serve as a warning to everyone who has a job and is into crypto. Never put your eggs in one basket. Nobody knows when it will be broken there.
jamess19

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:08:59 PM

When it comes to job security or the stability and you are a big fan of that quality then it is better if you remain at your full-time job because, in the cryptocurrency world, stability does not exist, volatility exists and that too in the short and long terms so you should be much aware of what you're investing in,   
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!

What we need in life is assurance, permanence and security. As for me, crypto isn't good enough to serve as our main job because it is unstable source of income that might be too risky to rely on. It is just good enough to have with a permanent job just to support our needs in life.

btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:25:26 AM

You should stick to your jobs because that is what is the best option and where you will benefit the most because without your job then you will not have a regular source of income that will help you to maintain your lifestyle because if you don't have a fund that is prepared for at least a year and an emergency fund then you will not be able to become good at earning in bitcoin. So stick to jobs first.
brianross7

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

What is the best option? Personally,I want to do both of them because real job bring for me the real connection with the people around. there are more chances to enhance my soft-skill to get my dream goal . As for crypto, it help me to earn a lot of money to improve my life.
I think it's the best if we could balance both of them.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:52:26 AM

Everything depends on the job and the salary. If it is very good and gives you enough money for living, choose it. If not, better start the crypto trading.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:50:30 PM

Everything depends on the job and the salary. If it is very good and gives you enough money for living, choose it. If not, better start the crypto trading.
Here in my country i am not earning a big amount of money so if i need to choose one i will really choose to be a full time in crypto because i am confident that i can able to earn many profit with cryptocurrency and also bounty campaign is really a big help for me to became more profitable.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Qeupe

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:27:49 PM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 2. Income is not fixed
| 3. Not Applicable
| 4. Not Applicable
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

1. Signature Campaigns
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

I know that real job is very promising, but today there are a lot of economic gaps caused by the lack of employment. The unemployment rate is increasing every year, while people have to meet their needs. This is the reason why people turn to enter the world of crypto, everyone has the right to participate in it without any authority requiring users to have a good education, good physics, or work experience, as long as in his area there is an internet connection he can join.

Crypto can be an excellent alternative for people who have not got a good job or even do not have a real job.
bilyboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:44:51 PM

For me if you don`t have enough fund for crypto and at the same time for your financial needs, You can have real job while doing crypto. But if you can full time crypto and is an expert already then it is the fastest way to earn money when you full time crypto.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:54:39 PM

I like the way you conclude it. Whether we would like it or not, stable job is for the betterment of our life. If we see the good opportunity in cryptocurrency then why do we not pursue it? But of course, stable job gives us an assurance to live happily in future unlike with cryptocurrency which we don't have any idea of what will happen to us.
MrKubeem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:46:23 AM

I think that immediately go into full employment crypto currency is not worth it. Begin by upgrading your skills and skills in the crypto: read the forum, books, bargain small amounts, invest as small sum, conduct a signature company.
Based on this, evaluate your capabilities, forecast the income, take into account the variability from the profitability season in the crypto, and only then decide on the transition to full employment.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:17:35 AM

Well cryptocurrency can be a full time job for anyone .You can work on full time cryptocurrency and more money than a full time job .Most jobs are not even paying well but in cryptocurrency, one can get a lot of money from bounties, day trading etc.
Yeah you can work full time in crypto but you can not ensure a fixed or steady income like in real job? but earnings may be much
larger because unlimited, my friends also work full time as traders and they are still comfortable with this job
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:48:06 AM

_____Real Job______.           

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 2. Income is not fixed
| 3. Not Applicable
| 4. Not Applicable
|5. Not Applicable

1. Signature Campaigns
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining

The End Results?

It is better to prioritize regular jobs and at the same time you can engage in cryptoworld as additional way of earning MUCH MORE income than your regular job. It depends on how you will handle things in order for you to  achieve both.
snaper14

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:02:55 PM

I think that if you want to full time in crypto you must have the needed resources and be prepared for times when there won`t be money in market and the bear trend come,.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
tonysitaly

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:08:16 PM

I think encryption may be a better choice as an interest, to know it is a new industry, and there are many uncertainties, and the industry may have a good future, but a stable job may be critical to your family.

Ansdaoust6

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:13:28 AM

All things considered, really I pick full time crypto, in light of the fact that there's a great deal of chances, and I surmise that its more anchored than a genuine activity. Since crytpo gives great future that numerous has officially demonstrated that nearly individuals are stating that bitcoin is keep expanding. In the event that we look at into genuine occupation in crypto we can procure great sum or benefit and we can spare promptly for our reserve funds to what's to come. Since in genuine employment we can't spare, its simply great just for our every day, dislike in crypto it can twofold your cash.

I agree since in crypto it can also be a job but for some people who are currently employed, they will choose their permanent work, crypto can give you profits , Yes but, it can also take your luck when it comes to investing, you must to be careful in doing such things also, studying crypto is hard these days, because of the situation in the market, But i think you can be full time to work and part time to crypto at the same time.
I think we should select job because crypto currencies is nothing just a volatile, and stock market based work. I know it can gives us huge profit in just short time but better to work with as aside with with crypto currencies.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:07:58 AM

_____Real Job______.           

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 2. Income is not fixed
| 3. Not Applicable
| 4. Not Applicable
|5. Not Applicable

1. Signature Campaigns
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining

The End Results?

Its very easy to choose but in real life it is only based on the capability of the person that would  fit to the status of in their living. for example for me, I have to choose Real Job for the Future of my family, and of course because there is crypto currency that give us a chance to make an alternative option to get more profit I would go for it. I need to divide my time because crypto currency is a big help for us specially bitcoin .
autotoss

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:16:17 AM

The best option for me is to stay on my regular job that I have right now for saving some of the stability of income and then just to be involved in cryptocurrency in your free time that you are having during the day.
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:23:06 AM

I recommend you to have both, still have a regular job and also be involve in cryptos in the sidelines. With the situation now that the market price of cryptos are down, you may need to be patient in holding and waiting for the right time to sell your coins to gain some profits, meaning, you may need a different source of income for the time being that you are still waiting for the prices to go up. That is why you still need to have a regular and stable job in order to still provide for your family's needs.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: