Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:41:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:51:50 PM

Before i answer this scenerio, i have to know the standard of job i am in currently and how far it will take me in life. Both real job and crypto have certain pros and cons but i will like to go in for crypto because of the earnings i get every week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sempak bulong

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:17:32 PM

Real work is the main thing for now. Use your ability to achieve achievement because of young age and at leisure using cryptocurrency, it will minimize if one experiences problems.
Dianafangki

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:19:00 PM

I chose to really get used to and understand crypto, I feel comfortable with the competent community and merchants here, I do not take part in the capital trading safekeeping program or ponzi pattern because crypto really teaches us to control personal assets

but if I have enough capital, then I will invest as a stock in a real family business or a clear company, so real work will only be a side business.
Tinker18

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:12:22 AM

Everyone has the freedom to choose the form of work including time, stability, future, passion. No matter what kind of job you choose, remember that on the road to success.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:15:27 AM

of course I will choose to become a full time employee for cryptocurrency because with cryptocurrency you can do very easy work and don't experience very heavy work but can get very many results.
Tubig

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:29:56 AM

Integrating the two is the best thing, we can not live by relying on the uncertainty of the digital currency (crypto). too risky for real life. At least we are not 100% in a financially insecure zone.
50 real and 50 we pursue crypto. there are many ways to make money with crypto, it is tailored to the expertise we already have.
We are humans that are capable to do multiple task as we manage our time. As the real job gives income in our daily life(needs) crypto can help to add in our income, and more special save money. As our needs increases in time we can do something that can help us buy and have what we need and save as the same time. We should not focus in just one matter if there is another way then we must take it.
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:33:51 AM

When the market conditions were very good as at the beginning of last year, I focused on crypto, but when the market continued to fade, since July I was working again, fortunately I was 24 years old so it was easy to find a new job.

..........///....../////..........
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:05:44 AM

It's clear that we should not give up job for cryptocurrency earnings but we have to try to combine both the job and the cryptocurrency. Of course, we can earn money on the cryptocurrency without the main job, but we will have to sit all day to justify the risks that will be in the future. Now generally it is not clear what is going on with the cryptocurrency, so do not even think about leaving job.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

of course I will choose to become a full time employee for cryptocurrency because with cryptocurrency you can do very easy work and don't experience very heavy work but can get very many results.
- And I believe you will realize life with crypto is not as good as you imagine when full time work in crypto will not be simple and easy, I know a lot of people like you and they are very stressed, even sitting for hours on the computer to make money with crypto and maintain life. Pressure from personal expenses, family is very heavy when you do not have a stable source of income, you should think more about this choice, at least the real job still brings a steady income and you do not need to worry about costs while crypto is the opposite, you are forced to make money every day if you do not want to be a burden to your family and society

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:34:11 AM

The best option is to devote all your time to crypto-currencies. It's hard to do, quit your job and go nowhere, but it's worth it. Take the first step - and you will be grateful to the fate that you will get to the cryptory.
kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:54:37 AM

I think we can still income the two by going to crypto as a part time job. By so doing, we earn the social recognition through full time job and at the same time earn enough money from crypto.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:57:22 AM

Well, when it comes to Real life job,  1. Secured fro lifetime.  is totally wrong, you can always get fired, even from a government job.     
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:58:54 PM

The best option is to devote all your time to crypto-currencies. It's hard to do, quit your job and go nowhere, but it's worth it. Take the first step - and you will be grateful to the fate that you will get to the cryptory.
It will only be worth it if you are able to get a good job in the cryptoworld that pays well such as managing a campaign in here, or becoming a moderator in a forum, a gambling site, or in a trading site. I'm aware that we all have friends who are making good money from crypto but it was because they fit in here.

Not everyone is tech savvy but everyone can surely learn how to earn money by earning cryptocurrencies. The thing that you have to consider is how quick are you going to learn. I know a couple of bitcoin users who still doesn't have an offline wallet up to now only because they do not understand how to make a wallet in Electrum so they had to keep on using an online wallet. Even with numerous articles and videos, some took so long to actually get it and why an offline wallet is what you should have to store your bitcoins.

Now, you don't get to earn in crypto right away. It will take you days to even get how the forum works (unless you have a background, of course, that's why tech savvy people are in advantage here). It will take you weeks to understand the ecosystem of the crypto world. And it will probably take you months to start earning. The question is, can you go on for months with zero income? Most people can't. That's why they can't just drop their job and start doing crypto. What they usually do is learn crypto and once it's paying well enough, they finally resign from their day job.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:07:05 PM

I choose full crypto job.In this field you get to learn from great people and make money as well.On the crypto  world,you get to see the great minds of people at work and it is really mavelous.
Yes we can assume that it could be better to quit job especially if the job you have does not compensate you with a good salary. However, it could be a good practice to have a job and then get cyrptocurrency as part time job. You can do it with just 2-3 hours per day you can actually do the crypto job and can earn even good as those people who are giving full time in cryptocurrency.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:21:00 PM

Crypto is good but you should need to take the big risk but in real job a little risk but you will sure you will get small amount of money but for me choosing big risk is more good and then you will becone success sooon.,good luck.
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

Making a choice between a full time job and cryptocurrency has to do with the person involved and it will vary across individuals. I know of a friend who left job as an administrative officer at a mining company in Australia for full time cryptocurrency and doing very fine today. Your willpower has a role to play.
Mao siro

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:33:30 PM

Going full time crypto is like doing a gamble. Everyone feels that they don't know where we are heading right now and you could wake up that you country has banned it so don't go all in. It's still better to have a job.
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:35:25 PM

There are different situations. Of course, if a person is a bus driver, a worker at a factory  etc., then doing a crypt for a full day means for him to give up the main job. As a rule, he has little knowledge about the crypt and this is a big risk.
cesuralp32

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:37:07 PM

It is very difficult to make this decision. I have to think very well. it's a decision that will affect your whole life. whichever is best for you only you can know.
thephelkhot

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:01:04 PM

I will choose on full time in crypto because it gives us an freedom and opportunity to all people to work free and easily that no one else do and provide that like real job. I'm very glad to have and work here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: