Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
CPetersson

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:31:15 PM

Depends on your personality.

for me - full time crypto, because i'm trading + participaing in bounties, airdrops, i won't say my earnings, but they are higher than if i was working tbh. And you have free schedule if you choose crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:17:30 PM

Having a real job is better than doing full-time in Crypto. Cryptocurrency is not yet totally accepted in every country so there is a possibility that banning crypto is some other countries are possible and might include our country too. Besides, we can't be sure if we can have a monthly income in crypto alone. Joining bounty campaigns is not reliable all the time since a lot of scam ICO's are coming out. So better find a stable job and take crypto as another way of making money on your idle time.
arsenti

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:16:55 PM

I don't agree with OP about a real job being better and more stable. It all depends on your working conditions, the country you are in, many other things.
I'll give you something to compare:
Guy 1:
Living in a country with an average net income per capita of $2000 a month.
Has monthly expenses (food and bills) of $1000
Earns $1800 a month in his day job working 8 hours a day (has to drive an hour a day to work, pay for fuel, sit 8 hours a day in an office).
He gets into mining and trading part time, earns $1000 a month on the average. Starts thinking that he might turn it into a full time thing, double the profits, stay at home, cut fuel expenses. Undecided

Now this is hard to say if he should or shouldn't do it. A stable job is always better if the only thing you'd be getting out of it is more free time and no need to drive to work every day, although in some cases it might be better for him like if his wife is working and he could stay home with kids instead of hiring a nanny or asking grandma to do it.

Guy2:
Living in a country when the average income is $600 a month
Monthly expenses are $300 a month.  
Earns $500 a month working his ass off every day working for 8 hours + overtime in a physical job like driving a truck or unloading packages in a warehouse.
Starts trading, writing in a signature campaign, investing in ICOs, claiming airdrops. Earns $500 on the average.

In that case it would be advisable to quit that day job and focus on cryptocurrency. Physical work always strains your body and there's a chance of getting hurt while doing it.
It's not worth risking your health in a job that barely covers your monthly bills and food while you can get similar money sitting at home, sipping tea, watching the charts. There's also a high chance of doubling your profit.

If you have a career and a chance of climbing the ladder at work, stay there. If you're at the bottom and barely earning anything quit and focus on cryptocurrency while you're looking for something better.

This OP started with some really good comments and examples, unfortunately in the recent pages it dumbed down a bit and got one sided. Therefore I would like to highlight this brilliant comment...it is not that black or white people. I all depends on your specific situation.  
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:20:53 PM

Wao,you really exhausted the subject, while crypto-currency offer unique avenue to make a lot of money, i do not think people should quit their day job for it, friends and co-workers can enrich our lives, unlike crypto where your interaction is almost robotic
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:21:52 PM

For me i choose both because i can do both jobs at the same time only proper time management. My regular job sustain my daily financial needs while crypto i invest and keep it for more incomes in the future.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:22:28 PM

I am restricted to focus on one thing more and that's real job. That's because it is the only source for my family on which they can live happy life and if I take any bad step forward then it could destroy the good life. This is why I am not making any big move by selecting the crypto currency only and in long terms that would be bad as it is yes or no thing.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:39:23 PM

I will rather say its quite difficult choosing crypto jobs as a full timer over a real job obviously crypto jobs are not stable and income that one can earn might fell short of expectation however high tech crypto jobs are well paid and are highly in demand ( coding) although difficult to get into that as rightly said by the OP, however in third world countries Cryptos can be done full time based on the fact that the average cost of living is low.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:24:52 AM

I will rather say its quite difficult choosing crypto jobs as a full timer over a real job obviously crypto jobs are not stable and income that one can earn might fell short of expectation however high tech crypto jobs are well paid and are highly in demand ( coding) although difficult to get into that as rightly said by the OP, however in third world countries Cryptos can be done full time based on the fact that the average cost of living is low.
It is best to go for your job because you should not replace your stable source of income to a unstable source of income because it will just become a big problem to your financial aspect in the future, so it is better for you to focus on your real job and just invest regularly in the cryptocurrency so you will not lose both opportunity.
Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:56:24 AM

Leaving the job in the entry level of crypto currencies is not advisable.This market could not be expected to remain forever.Instead,we should do a job and work side by side in bitcoins to earn more profits.Here risk bearing attitude is more needed.

Quitting your stable job for crypto needs a thorough thinking. The decision would come to you and your wife and for the sake of the children. What if you fail in crypto? What is the plan b?. So for me we can do both crypto and work then if you are making it big. Then you can decide which is to retain.
nowbitco.in

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:11:08 AM

I have my fulltime job because this is my main 'investment' and I invest not just in crypto.Fulltime crypto is quite crazy in my point of view.
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:30:34 AM

Dont choose between the two. Rather, think that yiu can work for the two kinds of job. Real job has a time limit of work minimum of eight hours and you have your rest time for then you can do your crypto job while resting in your real job. Your main investment and gaining profit is your real job  unless you are having a great time and gaining good profit while working on cryptos that you can probably says that it is enough for you to stop on your real job.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:48:06 AM

Going full time crypto is like doing a gamble. Everyone feels that they don't know where we are heading right now and you could wake up that you country has banned it so don't go all in. It's still better to have a job.
Thats maybe true. besides the fluctuating price makes your income uncertain. You will also be faced with things where
when the prohibition comes it will destroy your whole life. so I suggest using crypto as a side job only
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:29:25 AM

both of them, it is not advisable to just focus on working in this forum, following the campaign bounty and others.

because as you mentioned:
1. Guaranteed for life.
| 1. Not safe for a lifetime
                                                            2. Give you a fixed income.
| 2. Non-permanent income
                                                            3. Promotion of Opportunities.
| 3. Not valid
                                                            4. Annual Increase in Salaries.
| 4. Not valid
                                                            5. Recognition in Colleagues.
5. Not applicable

For both of them to be balanced, to have a real-world job to meet daily needs, and work in forums for investment, just work here as your investment. the time can bring huge profits. even more than what you get to work in the real world.
remain optimistic even though the situation hasn't improved.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:38:52 AM

Going full time crypto is like doing a gamble. Everyone feels that they don't know where we are heading right now and you could wake up that you country has banned it so don't go all in. It's still better to have a job.
Thats maybe true. besides the fluctuating price makes your income uncertain. You will also be faced with things where
when the prohibition comes it will destroy your whole life. so I suggest using crypto as a side job only

Going full time on crypto is a bad idea to do if you don't have some backup funds to sustain your losses. Cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable. Making a single mistake will result into huge losses. If you have a decent job it is still better to continue it because that is a stable income for yourself. If you can do both then that would be better. Don't sacrifice your job for cryptocurrencies.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:00:16 AM

Secular or real job is good as long as you get properly compensated. But if you stay in crypto, good ROI, no boss, manag your own time. Thats its advantages.
Andrewhart

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:09:22 AM

It depends on your situation,  if you earn more money in cryptocurrency trading than your full time job then it is better if you will quit your job for you to focus better in trading cryptocurrencies.
JanetAndrews74

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:39:32 AM

It's clear that we should not give up job for cryptocurrency earnings but we have to try to combine both the job and the cryptocurrency. Of course, we can earn money on the cryptocurrency without the main job, but we will have to sit all day to justify the risks that will be in the future. Now generally it is not clear what is going on with the cryptocurrency, so do not even think about leaving a job.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:54:03 AM

It depends on your situation,  if you earn more money in cryptocurrency trading than your full time job then it is better if you will quit your job for you to focus better in trading cryptocurrencies.
i think working is not just making money, and i can't choose one of them, because both of them work together. with real work i can interact directly with other friends, and that makes psychological balance

adiouqiue91821

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:36:52 AM

I think it's not a good idea to quit our real job, because working with crypto will not guarantee our monthly stable income, and also the unstable. Why should we choose when we can keep our real work, and work part-time crypto, at the same time?
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:54:20 AM

Since real job we can get a definite monthly salary even though we prefer full time crypto it will be a risky one because we do not  know how long we have to wait for and not sure how long it will exist . In the crypto world you should not have always the time to earn .Campaigns may always arrive but should not rely on them too much . Use Crypto as a side line or just allowance never use them as source of income .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: