Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:49:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45]
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
Yramesor0

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

Having a full-time job is better than a full-time cryptocurrency. Getting engage in cryptocurrency has no assurance that you can earn monthly income enough to support your daily needs. In a real job, though we know that not all are having good paying jobs at least we can have that fixed monthly income to sustain our needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:49:27 PM

I know it gave us opportunity to earn money and sometimes,it gain bigger profit than your salary,but that doesn't mean that you have to quit your job.We can not assure that it'll remain forever,although we want to. so i thinks Integrating the two is the best thing, we can not live by relying on the uncertainty of the digital currency (crypto)
right, let's just say job on cryptocurrency is a bonus. and real work continues to run, if i have to choose one, i don't think it will balance our lives. but there are also those who have survived by working on cryptocurrency
And those who have survived that you say, they are extremely disoriented and depressed at this moment because the way they make money is almost locked, they have no income and only live on what is left after the disaster. They and many others will probably recognize a lesson that is very expensive, this lesson is that life will need a real job to stabilize, full time in crypto is just a stupid choice and makes things harder

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
Laily alie

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

This is what's fun about crypto, its unpredictability. If I could choose, I rather focus my time on cyrpto, crypto is like a newly discovered galaxy, unending opportunity.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
TranTrongit

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:11:54 PM

I think it should combine 2. crypto is a market that can help you make a lot of money, high profits. but sometimes also with certain risks. At times the market goes down, your income will surely decrease. But the main job outside sometimes income is not high but it is stable and long term.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:22:11 PM

I know it gave us opportunity to earn money and sometimes,it gain bigger profit than your salary,but that doesn't mean that you have to quit your job.We can not assure that it'll remain forever,although we want to. so i thinks Integrating the two is the best thing, we can not live by relying on the uncertainty of the digital currency (crypto)
right, let's just say job on cryptocurrency is a bonus. and real work continues to run, if i have to choose one, i don't think it will balance our lives. but there are also those who have survived by working on cryptocurrency
And those who have survived that you say, they are extremely disoriented and depressed at this moment because the way they make money is almost locked, they have no income and only live on what is left after the disaster. They and many others will probably recognize a lesson that is very expensive, this lesson is that life will need a real job to stabilize, full time in crypto is just a stupid choice and makes things harder

Yeah and though some people live solely on trading  i don't think that will work for everybody. And there will be many occassions where in we need tobhave proof that we actually pay taxes, so either a normal job or a business or any constant source of income is important.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:57:05 PM

The only reason why crypto could be better than full-time job is that it allows earning a lot of money in a quite small amount of time.
All these people who bought Eth at $10 and sold it at $1,100 (or mined btc in 2012 and sold it for $20k in 2017) spent a relatively small period of time for making the decision.
This is a kind of a lottery - and not everybody is eligible to winning it  Grin
(Personally I prefer holding to my regular job and doing crypto in parallel  Wink)
IriskaLate

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:39:18 PM

This is a very serious and meaningful act to move from traditional work (hired) to free graphics in the crypto industry. Especially if you do not know anything about it or just get an infection here... I think the best solution would be a smooth transition-some time working on the main job, be interested in crypto-currencies and try to earn money here. I'm only half a year starting to understand what to do here-I specialize in finding the best ico projects .
Theldal

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:43:04 PM

if you already have the right method to get the coins actually enough and do not need to work in other fields but if you are just starting out I suggest you also have to have income in other ways because the income in cryptocurrency is uncertain when we get a big profit and there are times when we don't get anything.
tempebacem

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:35:03 PM

I will choose to become a full-time employee for cryptocurrency because with cryptocurrency you can do a very easy job and do not experience very heavy work but can get very many results. Cryptocurrency gives us freedom and freedomopportunity for everyone to work freely and easily that no one else does and give it like real work. I am very happy to have and work here.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:25:11 PM

I certainly will choose real job. Because that is certain. Because working on crypto is uncertain. So I chose because I didn't want to continue to depend on crypto. Because I still want to continue working on real jobs. And while waiting for the investment I made to be successful.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:30:09 PM

Good point but you should've have at least said that venturing to crypto is somehow similar to venturing in business. That it requires a lot of patience for you to succeed.

Aside from that you can never say that you're secured for lifetime in a job as many companies have closed already, some are even giant companies.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Andrewhart

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:04:42 AM

I think it's not a good idea to quit our real job, because working with crypto will not guarantee our monthly stable income, and also the unstable. Why should we choose when we can keep our real work, and work part-time crypto.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:12:21 AM

If you choose the full time crypto you need to be mentally prepared and you will need some funds like emergency fund and extra savings from the start because the market is unpredictable and things may not favor to you for that you need to build a long term plan on when and how are you going to distribute your labor and money between trading and bounty on signature campaigns plus you need to be fast in sourcing news about bitcoin to prevent further loss and have a much strategic approach on how are you gonna deal with the market to profit because this will be your bread and butter for the months to come.

Absolutely true. Challenges, indeed can destroy you if your not ready and prepared to this. I hope think and care for our future as much as we care for bitcoin.
If you do work full time on bitcoin or crypto, you can't just go then empty-handed or without any preparation, make sure that you have an emergency fund that you can use when you don't get a profit every day, because we know sometimes the price is volatile and making profits is not necessarily you get
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:23:19 AM

I wish right now I had a full-time FIAT job so I could accumulate all the cheap crypto and bitcoin with spare funds, now unfortunately work is very dry for me in the crypto space so am eating up funds form my long-term bags and small savings which is minuscule and will only last like four months if a bull run doesn't happen soon, or if I don't get paid for any bounty jobs that I am owed for the last few months. These last eight months have been the worst for myself and my family because we have literally lost everything in this bear market but I can't find a regular job here for my age group and demographic and I can't afford to emigrate to find a job either.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
orayorayan2

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:34:11 AM

Interesting topics, which you explain are completely correct. I agree with you, it is true that real work and the Cripto world are two different things, although both are the same as making money, but real work is a way for us to meet our daily financial needs and it is mandatory. there is a cripto as an investment guarantee for our future where we will no longer be able to work in real time, so that investment meets all the needs of our lives
Joannafarrell

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:38:15 AM

Working full time for crypto is only for crypto professionals. I think people should watch crypto as an extra income because it is unstable, risky and can affect family happiness.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:52:10 AM

Smiley  Smiley Resigning jobs at the level of crediting currency can not be advised. A market is not expected to last long. if ever we should do the job and we will be together with bitcoin to earn more and accumulate a lot of bitcoin for the future. Just work fulltime job just as you trust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45]
  Print  

Jump to: