Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TomPool][Auto Profit Switching - SHA256/Scrypt/Keccak - 95+ coins]  (Read 36150 times)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:44:16 AM

Been on for about an hour now... Rejects higher than eligius, but not outrageous. Hashrate at the pool (stats) is still at a variance to cgminer, but not that significant. Probably due to switching.

All in all, performing well! It appears you got the kinks out. Last time didn't work so good for me Cheesy Thanks for continuing to improve the pool.

Kevin.

Edit: after a couple hours, I'm seeing similar hashrate in stats as cgminer. Definitely fixed the issues! Outstanding!

Are you on vardiff or fixed diff? Some miner have had problems with vardiff causing massive rejects (i.e. 50%...!!!) so if you aren't already using manual diff maybe give that a shot to take them down further Smiley

already using fixed diff @64. You had set this up for me last time, and it made no difference. For whatever reason, my machine and your pool just didn't get along Tongue

This time around, it's just about flawless. The only real variation I'm getting is when it switches coins, and that seems to me like it's probably inevitable. A month made a lot of difference Cheesy I haven't tried with vardiff, and since I"m getting good results see no real reason to do so. But if you'd like me to for testing or whatever, let me know.
glassgoose45

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:51:27 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 07:34:23 PM by glassgoose45

Im mining with 2 Antminer S1s at your Tomcoin pool. It should be reporting 180GH/s each.  But I am getting 30 GH/s reported most of the time.  And there are only 2000 rejects and 100,000 accepted shares (2% reject is normal)...  So rejects isn't the issue here.  Your pool is not reporting my accepted shares or maybe something else is happening.  Can you please help?  I have tried variable difficulty and also manual difficulty, and the results are exactly the same after mining for 24 hours.

Compared with several other people listed on your hashrate chart, I can see there are other people using 2 Antminers and getting about 10x more payout than I am:
1K21EyZoRcH8KLdWW5X39HVzcXonEdXVbK.ant1
1K21EyZoRcH8KLdWW5X39HVzcXonEdXVbK.ant2
This person is using 2 antminers just like I am, but they are getting a payout of 0.1 BTC daily.  Whereas I am getting 0.01.  Why is this person getting more payout than me? Is the payout going to increase to this over time?  How can I make my 2 Antminers report correct hashrate on your pool like this person?

My settings:
URL: stratum+tcp://usa.tompool.org:3329
Workers: 1L6NCeX3BDYcVXzi2uF7J6rJqacXjvYgpj.1  and  1L6NCeX3BDYcVXzi2uF7J6rJqacXjvYgpj.2
Worker Password: x
I have set difficulty to 64 like the person above me.. Still seems to be reporting under 50GH/s most of the time when I look.  Sometimes it reports normally, but my payout is really the biggest difference, since I have the exact same 2 antminers as many other people on that chart, and they are getting a LOT more payout than me Sad
Fior Sirtheoir

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:32:45 PM

Hey Tom. Thinking of jumping on board.  Just want to make sure I am clear, your total pool fees are 4%,  1% pool fee and a 3% exchange fee? Just need to do the math to see if it is worth the switch.  Thanks.
Tommo_Aus (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:06:34 AM

Im mining with 2 Antminer S1s at your Tomcoin pool. It should be reporting 180GH/s each.  But I am getting 30 GH/s reported most of the time.  And there are only 2000 rejects and 100,000 accepted shares (2% reject is normal)...  So rejects isn't the issue here.  Your pool is not reporting my accepted shares or maybe something else is happening.  Can you please help?  I have tried variable difficulty and also manual difficulty, and the results are exactly the same after mining for 24 hours.

Compared with several other people listed on your hashrate chart, I can see there are other people using 2 Antminers and getting about 10x more payout than I am:
This person is using 2 antminers just like I am, but they are getting a payout of 0.1 BTC daily.  Whereas I am getting 0.01.  Why is this person getting more payout than me? Is the payout going to increase to this over time?  How can I make my 2 Antminers report correct hashrate on your pool like this person?

My settings:
Workers: 1L6NCeX3BDYcVXzi2uF7J6rJqacXjvYgpj.1  and  1L6NCeX3BDYcVXzi2uF7J6rJqacXjvYgpj.2
I have set difficulty to 64 like the person above me.. Still seems to be reporting under 50GH/s most of the time when I look.  Sometimes it reports normally, but my payout is really the biggest difference, since I have the exact same 2 antminers as many other people on that chart, and they are getting a LOT more payout than me Sad

I've taken a look at your miner and it isn't reporting any invalid shares or rejects, although you should be on at least 128 diff with S1's not 64. Comparing you to the other BTC address your payout for the most recent round (which I processed an hour ago) is roughly the same, your payout over the past 24 hours was 0.0366 BTC, not sure where you came up with 0.1 BTC? You've only had one other payout which I'm guessing wasn't a full 24 hours mining as its much less than today's payout. All looks ok to me, I haven't seen your hashrate reported below 160gh/s.

Tompool - http://tompool.org - a 2% fee SHA256/Scrypt/BURST/Groestl multipool supporting ANC, ASC, DGC, EZC, FLO, GLD, GME, MNC, RYC, TGC, TRC, XNC, ZET & more
Tommo_Aus (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:07:41 AM

Hey Tom. Thinking of jumping on board.  Just want to make sure I am clear, your total pool fees are 4%,  1% pool fee and a 3% exchange fee? Just need to do the math to see if it is worth the switch.  Thanks.

Its a 1% pool fee if you're mining standard TomPool, i.e. get the coin type you've mined not converted to BTC. If you're mining TomCoin (alt coin mining with BTC payout) the total fee is 3%.

Tompool - http://tompool.org - a 2% fee SHA256/Scrypt/BURST/Groestl multipool supporting ANC, ASC, DGC, EZC, FLO, GLD, GME, MNC, RYC, TGC, TRC, XNC, ZET & more
glassgoose45

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:29:32 AM

This person is using 2 antminers just like I am, but they are getting a payout of 0.1 BTC daily.  Whereas I am getting 0.01.  Why is this person getting more payout than me? Is the payout going to increase to this over time?  How can I make my 2 Antminers report correct hashrate on your pool like this person?

My settings:

I've taken a look at your miner and it isn't reporting any invalid shares or rejects, although you should be on at least 128 diff with S1's not 64. Comparing you to the other BTC address your payout for the most recent round (which I processed an hour ago) is roughly the same, your payout over the past 24 hours was 0.0366 BTC, not sure where you came up with 0.1 BTC? You've only had one other payout which I'm guessing wasn't a full 24 hours mining as its much less than today's payout. All looks ok to me, I haven't seen your hashrate reported below 160gh/s.

1. 0.1 BTC is how much this OTHER guy is making with his 2 antminers.  1K21EyZoRcH8KLdWW5X39HVzcXonEdXVbK this guy has 2 antminer S1's which is the same as me.
2. This same guy got 0.14031 BTC payout today
3. I got 0.05429 payout today (not 0.0366 as you said)
4. If my hashrate is not falling below 160 ghs, why is this guy getting a whole 0.1 BTC more than me when I have the same 2 antminers as him?
5. If it helps any, I know for a fact I have been mining for at least 1d 3h 26m 5s, as that is what my antminer status reports, and that counter gets reset anytime I switch pools.  I may have switched sometime yesterday but I have been mining >24 hours now with 100% certainty.
Tommo_Aus (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:43:54 AM

Looks like you're getting a bit confused, unpaid balance is your account balance that hasn't been paid out yet, paid balance is the total BTC paid out to that address over the full mining history.

I can guarantee your payout today was 0.0366 BTC and the other BTC address did not receive 0.1 BTC today.

PhilippeD

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:46:20 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 08:09:04 AM by PhilippeD

This person is using 2 antminers just like I am, but they are getting a payout of 0.1 BTC daily.  Whereas I am getting 0.01.  Why is this person getting more payout than me? Is the payout going to increase to this over time?  How can I make my 2 Antminers report correct hashrate on your pool like this person?

My settings:

Same problem with me.
I'v try with 4 AntMiner.
All my AntMiner report between 180 -> 190 Gh/s
All my AntMiner work good on ghash.io
When i redirect AntMiner to tomcoin usa, tomcoin don't report good hash !
I lost money with your pool.
Can you please solve the bug ?

Thank you

My AntMiners : (already using vardiff)

Report on Tomcoin :

I try yet this solution :
australia.tompool.org:3329
manual difficulty set to 64

Tommo_Aus (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:17:46 AM

Try port 3329 on diff 128

PhilippeD

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:44:40 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 09:06:44 AM by PhilippeD

Done it.

I think the problem is that your server have a bad connection :

Ping is OK on ghash.io

But it's seem to be better with manual diff 128 :

Wait and see, i will check in a few hours  Shocked
glassgoose45

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:34:59 AM

Looks like you're getting a bit confused, unpaid balance is your account balance that hasn't been paid out yet, paid balance is the total BTC paid out to that address over the full mining history.

I can guarantee your payout today was 0.0366 BTC and the other BTC address did not receive 0.1 BTC today.

Oh OK I see what you mean now!
Tommo_Aus (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:17:58 AM

Done it.

Ping is OK on ghash.io

Where are you based? Given ghash.io gives you a lower ping I'm guessing you aren't in Australia, you might want to give usa.tompool.org a go instead as you'll get a Mich better ping. You'll need to setup your worker with 128 diff on usa.tompool.org before mining on it.

Tommo_Aus (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:18:46 AM

I think we're on the same page now Smiley

IronEagle

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:37:22 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 05:49:35 PM by IronEagle

Please add BTC and LTC too. Sometimes it is better to mine them directly. And all other SHA256 coins from Coinwarz like FRC and PPC.

Thx
PhilippeD

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:43:07 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 06:59:51 PM by PhilippeD

Done it.

Ping is OK on ghash.io

Where are you based? Given ghash.io gives you a lower ping I'm guessing you aren't in Australia, you might want to give usa.tompool.org a go instead as you'll get a Mich better ping. You'll need to setup your worker with 128 diff on usa.tompool.org before mining on it.

I live in France

Work well with manual diff 128 on australia pool since 10 hours :

But not enough bitcoins generated, why ?

Normally, with my hash power, Tomcoin must generate more than 0.1 BTC/24h = 0.041 BTC/10h not 0.00035 BTC/10h   Cry

What wrong ?
glassgoose45

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:58:36 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 08:39:49 PM by glassgoose45

Your usa server keeps going dead :/

https://i.imgur.com/hkLhXZM.png
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:07:19 PM

It's working fine for me.
glassgoose45

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:41:37 PM

Right now its back up but it was just down.  It goes down about twice a day, at least.  I know because my antminer will start beeping when the 1st priority pool goes down.

I cropped off the other priority pools (2 and 3) but they were alive and well at the time of this screenshot, so it wasn't a network problem on my end.
PhilippeD

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:37:24 PM

Agree with you,

USA is dead two or three time per day.

When USA is dead, my S1 zap on ghash.io

Australia seem to be more online but ping response from France is very low (check my post before)

We need a server in Europe ...  Roll Eyes
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:09:41 PM

Right now its back up but it was just down.  It goes down about twice a day, at least.  I know because my antminer will start beeping when the 1st priority pool goes down.

I cropped off the other priority pools (2 and 3) but they were alive and well at the time of this screenshot, so it wasn't a network problem on my end.

Odd. At the time you posted, I wasn't having any problems. Now I am. Same deal, it cuts in and out. Dropping my hash at the pool significantly, but not enough to go to my failover pool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: