Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most influential factor that triggers bitcoin prices to fall down?  (Read 2408 times)
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:18:44 PM

I don't believe there is any logical association of bitcoin volatility with time period just like January or February. The most of the factor that influence the market value of bitcoin is the forces of demand and supply and that of fundamental issue.
It appears quite illogical to associate bitcoin prices pattern with certain time periods of the year but the explanation with respect to demand and supply phenomenon is much acceptable. I am of the view that when the market is down already and people start selling bitcoin out of panic that is the moment when prices fall down further. If we keep our bitcoin in harsh times, the prices will start recovering soon.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:13:39 PM

I don't believe there is any logical association of bitcoin volatility with time period just like January or February. The most of the factor that influence the market value of bitcoin is the forces of demand and supply and that of fundamental issue.
It appears quite illogical to associate bitcoin prices pattern with certain time periods of the year but the explanation with respect to demand and supply phenomenon is much acceptable. I am of the view that when the market is down already and people start selling bitcoin out of panic that is the moment when prices fall down further. If we keep our bitcoin in harsh times, the prices will start recovering soon.

I think the most influential factor that trigger the downfall of price value in the markets are the customers using this cryptocurrency , the investors that look at or monitoring the coin market, the inflation and deflation of market economy will affect the the volatility of the market, the rise and fall of price value is really affected by this factors.

torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:03:06 AM

I think news affect the flow of Bitcoin. For me it influence Bitcoin holder that's why prices go down or go up. I think most people do relay on news on their everyday life.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:09:59 AM

I think news affect the flow of Bitcoin. For me it influence Bitcoin holder that's why prices go down or go up. I think most people do relay on news on their everyday life.
In a certain areas also that news gives us awareness, but it sadly some individuals taking this seriously and made them to be panic. Having such feelings, it only bring them into getting down and create worries in their life.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:39:52 AM

Bitcoin is very volatile. It goes up and down at no time. But I started to think what causes its values to go down. These past few days, its prices are notably lower that last year's values. Last year, I believe, during the first few months, its prices are likewise low. Do bitcoin prices go down every January to February? Does it have a logical association?

I think the price of the Bitcoin is being dragged up and down by the principle of supply and demand. But this is a very generic point of view. I don't really think there is a definitive way to predict or understand the market. If there is, I would really like to know what it is.
supply and demand is the main factor that make price move up or down.but this factor influenced by fundamental or news that spread in market.good news could make demand rise,and the opposite.
Sandy25

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:15:31 AM

I think one of the factor that causes bitcoin drop is the fud i guess, yes by spreading fake news investors panic they sell their assets and made th market go down.. Others are whales they manipulate the trading they can make it pump then dump?
janaiz

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:09:19 AM

Bitcoin is very volatile. It goes up and down at no time. But I started to think what causes its values to go down. These past few days, its prices are notably lower that last year's values. Last year, I believe, during the first few months, its prices are likewise low. Do bitcoin prices go down every January to February? Does it have a logical association?

Bitcoin is the first most popular digital crypto-currency whose price is influenced by a wide range of factors. Ideally, the bitcoin price is normally expressed as the exchange rate of the bitcoin in relation to other currencies. With an upsurge in the adoption and usage of this digital currency, the demand for bitcoins has significantly increased in the recent past. Note that because of the decentralized nature of this currency, the bitcoin price is not normally controlled by any company, organization or government.

One Factors that influence Bitcon price is market manipulation this is one factor that can influence the bitcoin price. For instance, traders can sometimes purchase huge chunks of bitcoins from the market so as to make the price to appear like it is rising before dumping them back to the market.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:37:24 AM

I think the price of the Bitcoin is being dragged up and down by the principle of supply and demand. But this is a very generic point of view. I don't really think there is a definitive way to predict or understand the market. If there is, I would really like to know what it is.
supply and demand is the main factor that make price move up or down.but this factor influenced by fundamental or news that spread in market.good news could make demand rise,and the opposite.
it could be done by the big players by spreading the uncertain news so as to trigger the movement of market prices weakened, because many people are panicked to hear the false information spread by a group of people to drop the value of coins on the market.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:42:55 AM

whales who sell all their bitcoins, when prices fall and they just keep selling for dump prices. when it does, they will buy and make the price go up.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nara1892

Activity: 1582
Merit: 654

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:01:44 AM

Bitcoin is almost always rise up by the end of the year, except in 2014.
Some things that cause bitcoin price drops are negative news  from various media, bitcoin has gone too high (pump), or there is a country that banned bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:50:26 AM

Well there's a lot of investor, traders and users who sold their bitcoin that is why bitcoin price goes down, I think the reason of panic selling is the negative news about bitcoin so people fear to lose their money so they end up selling their bitcoin.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:43:24 AM

From what often happens everytime is that bitcoin faces so much problems where FUDs came in everytime it drops and it is not just on january or february. Most of the fall of bitcoin prices are connected to the banning, regulations, fraud, hacking and many other things that are amplified by FUD causing panic which drags everything to fall of its price.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:52:24 AM

Bad news many traders fear and sell series. These reasons will cause the price of BTC to fall sharply. After a sharp drop in prices, whales have bought Bitcoin at a low price. Then the market will again be pumping up again

Am I spamming? Report me!
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:05:11 AM

Misleading reports and the media combines. That is always the perfect recipe that works the best when they want to bring every price in crypo drastically down. So much exaggeration in their context that even a small problem can cause many people to panic.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:29:52 AM

Misleading reports and the media combines. That is always the perfect recipe that works the best when they want to bring every price in crypo drastically down. So much exaggeration in their context that even a small problem can cause many people to panic.
Yes, media attacks and other FUD injection to people causing panic selling that can make bitcoin price down but as for me the most cause of drastic downfall of bitcoin price is when big whales manipulates bitcoin market supply of bitcoin as they are the one who holds a lot portion of bitcoin.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:05:52 AM

Bitcoin is almost always rise up by the end of the year, except in 2014.
Some things that cause bitcoin price drops are negative news  from various media, bitcoin has gone too high (pump), or there is a country that banned bitcoin.
I do agree! These have been the highly-considered factors of the Bitcoin's fall in price. These can be uncontrollable but we as believers can do something to eliminate bad news and mainstream influence. First, we have to embrace the nature of Bitcoin, second we have to accept the reality that not all people and organizations are in favor of bitcoin, and lastly is that not all people around are against of bitcoin. Welcome negative comments and feedback but keep faith and positivity.
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:18:40 AM

In my view the most influential factor that can trigger the prices of crypto to fall is the social media with bad rumor and some speech of people who are known into business industries wherein they say a speech wherein it has a bad impact on crypto this will confuse future investors not to invest in projects.
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:37:08 AM

I believe major FUDs have an impact on the price falls of bitcoin. Some FUDs don't have an impact at all; for example if a developing country with not too many bitcoin users bans bitcoin it doesn't affect the price in any way. But when Bill Gates talks ill about bitcoin, or Facebook decides to ban crypto ads it gets to many people and loose hands begin to sell instantly, leading to a massive fall in price.
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:28:07 PM

Personally, what I believe would be most influential factor that triggers the price of bitcoin to go down, is primarily the law of supply and demand. But that doesn't really originate from there. Supply and demand is already an effect. There is something that really causes the fall down of the bitcoin market price. And I believe it's the government and the media. Whatever happens to bitcoin is, at the moment, something that our government can drastically influence. The same goes for media. The government and media can use its influence and power to drag down the prices of the bitcoin to the ground.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

It's true that in any forms of business, marketing, trading, investment or finance, supply and demand are the determining factors why the price goes high and low.  But behind all these, what causes the demand to increase or decrease is due to the outspread of false and negative news or misinterpretation of cryptocurrency from social media, investors, traders, and some economical, technological, political, and entrepreneurial factors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: