Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:37:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most influential factor that triggers bitcoin prices to fall down?  (Read 2413 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:34:29 AM

The FUD is the real factor for the price of bitcoin to fall down because without the FUDs in the internet then people will not believed to the false information or fake news in the market but that is just normal and we should get used to that because that is how the game works in terms of the cryptocurrency market and we cannot change that but we can adjust to it.
Paniudto

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:17:53 AM

Bitcoin is very volatile. It goes up and down at no time. But I started to think what causes its values to go down. These past few days, its prices are notably lower that last year's values. Last year, I believe, during the first few months, its prices are likewise low. Do bitcoin prices go down every January to February? Does it have a logical association?
For me, it is the negative news that always brought the bitcoin's price down. We just can't control most of the people who have weak hands that whenever there are FUDs who will sell there bitcoins and making the supply in the market high.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:04:13 AM

We can say that the most influential factor that triggers prices fluctuation are the platform users and other Alternate Coins that depends on Bitcoin. Some day traders can adjust their wanted price if they use the Buy and Sell method and that could trigger price changes to their satisfaction.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

It's media/FUD, I don't think it can be a coincidence that we see these huge negative news waves about bitcoin, followed by small positive waves.
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:31:46 AM

currently? many people are saying because the korean exchange has been hacked.
this should be a lesson for other exchanges to improve their security.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:11:44 PM

The FUD is the real factor for the price of bitcoin to fall down because without the FUDs in the internet then people will not believed to the false information or fake news in the market but that is just normal and we should get used to that because that is how the game works in terms of the cryptocurrency market and we cannot change that but we can adjust to it.
FUD is an important reason that is true but for example in my opinion the last crash was not caused by FUD, the price would have gone down on its own regardless of external factors since it was impossible to maintain such a high price, so in that case the crash was just caused by the greed of new investors wanting to get fast profits out of this market.
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:54:40 PM

Why does Bitcoin go down dramatically?
All that because of our concern for the price is declining, so we sell Bitcoin without thinking long, because we think better loss 50% than not back at all. cut loss is a bitter option than a survival that results in more bitterness.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:49:41 PM

Obviously, those users have a great amount of shares that makes the value of bitcoin crash suddenly after they cash out their great amount of profit and in some point those users have so small amount are so affected so much. Well, as we all know bitcoin and other crypto currency are volatile which we need to aware in that. We must take the risk every time we try to invest and we have nothing to do on that but to aware and hoping to increase tremendously.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

You know there are many factors that could affect the price of bitcoin like banning the country and losing bitcoin account password. But the must factor the could affect bitcoin price is to the holders who getting panic and they sell it even they loss. That is only my opinion.
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:42:53 PM

You know there are many factors that could affect the price of bitcoin like banning the country and losing bitcoin account password. But the must factor the could affect bitcoin price is to the holders who getting panic and they sell it even they loss. That is only my opinion.
Panic selling is the effect of any reason of price fall down, that news of banning or whatsoever is just the front that make a good or bad news and if it is a bad news we can expect its intentionally made to make some panic in the market.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
marlo1001

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:57:30 AM

if look for the long period of time for the price of bitcoin, it depends for events in investigations or selling biggest companies in the world

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:09:19 AM

which is a bitcoin price factor down is bad news politics and some other news that can trigger traders and make them panic so sell bitcoins they have at cheap prices.
xiwanfd

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:21:01 AM

I think the biggest reason for the drop in bitcoin prices is government regulation. Because only regulation can cause bitcoin prices to plummet. This is very bad news.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:54:52 AM

Bitcoin is very volatile. It goes up and down at no time. But I started to think what causes its values to go down. These past few days, its prices are notably lower that last year's values. Last year, I believe, during the first few months, its prices are likewise low. Do bitcoin prices go down every January to February? Does it have a logical association?

Oh yes, for me It's right. And I think we can actually make some action to connect with what happened to bitcoin prices this year 2018 and also last year. As at this time, last year there was a lot of uncertainty in the market and I do think that we should expect bearish market every January and February if the samethhing happened next year.  Moreover most things that happened around this time that has affected bitcoin price are regulations issues and mining fees..
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:10:10 AM

In my own opinion, the worst case why the price of bitcoins are sometimes falling down is due to fud that is spreading in a certain area plus media's who are bias and bribed by companies to create fake news towards cryptocurrency.
icorecord

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:57:41 AM

Way back in december 2017 everybody was expecting big capital to join the market. The reality is that big boys do not like to enter the market when it is high. It looks right now that someobody is pushing the price down to 5K just to enter the market and accumulate enough BTC and other cryptocurrency at a low price. This post is not about prediction but your are right the FUD spreading around crypto last 6 months alone with regulation uncertaincy was keeping the price down. That keeps small investors from joining the market afraid to loose (many of those who bought crypto in December and January actually lost up to 80%).

Lets just hope it is not last longer than this fall or early 2019. The question is who will stay on board till that time.
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:28:18 AM

Bitcoin prices fluctuate wildly due to political events, which is the biggest factor affecting bitcoin prices.
More countries admit that it is good, more countries ban, it is bad!
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:30:59 AM

a very important influence that could trigger the current rise in bitcoin prices is from politics, some media, and from very high demand and from the increasingly limited supply, the longer the bitcoin gets harder to come by.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:27:31 AM

Bitcoin prices fluctuate wildly due to political events, which is the biggest factor affecting bitcoin prices.
More countries admit that it is good, more countries ban, it is bad!

Yes, the most influential factors that triggers bitcoin price to fall down is the continues bad news happening involving bitcoin and also a lot of countries now want to ban or regulate the use of bitcoin.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

I would say mostly because of changes on rules and regulation of respective governments (which you can say more on the prohibition and banning; negative news) and all those FUD-inducing news and statements from popular influencers and the media - they both can make people change their perspective, sell out their coins and contribute to  the dump that yields prices to fall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: