Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:10:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ⚡ ArmPack ⚡  (Read 2744 times)
Partition67

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:04:16 AM

It's my pleasure to help guys who needs it! Of course there are some risks. However, it could be much more profitable to take risk and give a try. Such projects illustrate the future and its still the most profitable sphere. Where esle can you take your money back for a half a year? I strongly recommend you to make a move:)

Despite the news weakening the market, virtual currencies decrease not sharply. The cryptomarket continues the quiet, descending tendency and many experts consider that the current prices, only the next market recession.

When the price begins to be restored with the current situation, and then there will pass the level of considerable resistance, we will see that the rate of the main cryptocurrencies will increase by 50–60% as many will hurry to jump on this wave, being afraid to miss the second chance.

Secondly, at short-term investment it is worth paying attention to behavior of the market and at the slightest fluctuations at the exchange to look towards news: whether they are the reason.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Partition67

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:10:49 AM

thats really awesome...platform for protection against counterfeiting and to communications “B-to-C”, i`m interested a lot. Protection of people from counterfeit goods, feedback with customers and encourage purchases by using your own coins - very useful resolution!
Thank you, we are glad that you appreciated the project Smiley

Can I know more about details of the project, who consists in members of the project and how about chart to look where the coin will go up or down and on this basis to make the forecast?

the largest service for mining including complex functionality for cryptocurrency earnings by means of your computer or the laptop.

As for long-term investors, it is just better for them to watch less in news and to read only the report of the main events, say, in a month.
Regular monitoring can cause in them short-term panic and force to sell cryptocurrency that in case of long-term investment — the greatest mistake.
Partition67

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:16:51 AM

thats really awesome...platform for protection against counterfeiting and to communications “B-to-C”, i`m interested a lot. Protection of people from counterfeit goods, feedback with customers and encourage purchases by using your own coins - very useful resolution!

Can I know more about details of the project, who consists in members of the project and how about chart to look where the coin will go up or down and on this basis to make the forecast?

the largest service for mining including complex functionality for cryptocurrency earnings by means of your computer or the laptop.

As for long-term investors, it is just better for them to watch less in news and to read only the report of the main events, say, in a month.
Regular monitoring can cause in them short-term panic and force to sell cryptocurrency that in case of long-term investment — the greatest mistake.

It is should remember that almost any news in a dolgosroka stops being news and gradually the influence therefore it is important during the first hours, days, at most a weeks loses, and in a year even about the most resonant information will remember only as a milestone in the history of cryptocurrencies.
Humulus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:04:05 PM

I somehow do not see news from the team and developers. on what stage are they now? the manager supports the activity on his part here?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
polymerium (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

I somehow do not see news from the team and developers. on what stage are they now? the manager supports the activity on his part here?
Yes, we are here. News did not post here.

https://ArmPack.io is the world's first decentralized anti-counterfeiting system and a powerful marketing tool with functions of a crypto-currency wallet
diepvien98712

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

You can search more airdrops at token announcements or in the telegram.
Sandra89

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:09:34 AM

Today, fake products have been plagued by a large number of famous brand products, causing serious damage to them and the market. The participation of ARMPACK I believe will be sought after.

There can be anything further. For example, it will become clear that someone has misunderstood something and no ban will exist. Naturally, the course will go up, but in order that it has gone up, it is necessary that all panicking have obtained this information — news is necessary.

As soon as news is published — the return will begin to the aforesaid process. If leak is truthful and cryptocurrencies will forbid, the course will fall even more at the expense of those who preferred not to trust rumors, and waited for official information.

If in the reviewed example at the same time there is information that other giant country and the active participant of the market enters cryptocurrencies as official means of payment, negative news will be counterbalanced with positive.

If news from an example concerns not the giant country, but the small state whose economy has no influence on world and whose a blockchain development are known to nobody, the cryptomarket will hardly begin even to fluctuate. As a last resort there will be an insignificant correction of the market.  

The subject of news to the cryptoindustry is more powerful, the stronger she will affect a course.

It should be taken into account that the bulk of important news appears for the first time on English-speaking resources.

When you're monitoring its matter:
Source. The news published in the source enjoying confidence will extend rather and will affect a course, than the news published in the blog by little-known "expert".
Reliability. Truthful news operate with the concrete facts, figures and words. Uncertainty — sign of unauthenticity.

The first quarter 2018 has brought to the cryptocurrency markets big losses. Data of Coinmarketcap show that since the beginning of January the general capitalization of the markets of digital currencies has decreased by 59%, besides, the first quarter became one of the most rigid in the history of bitcoin. Since the beginning of year the main cryptocurrency has lost about 50% of cost. Indicators of many large altcoins it is even worse: since January they have decreased more than by 70%.
Soo, at the end of May the forecast promises to be good and in our advantage therefore we wait for growth
Sandra89

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:16:00 AM

Looks interesting! I hope many people will concern about the project

The draft of the resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation developed by the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications on accreditation of the organizations giving an opportunity of release of digital tokens is published. According to him the digital token offers to consider the record in the distributed information system created with use of cryptographic algorithms.
Sandra89

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:22:30 AM

The draft of the resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation developed by the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications on accreditation of the organizations giving an opportunity of release of digital tokens is published. According to him the digital token offers to consider the record in the distributed information system created with use of cryptographic algorithms.

Accreditation to organizers of ICO will be given for a period of five years. Experts consider that the project needs completion as in it "indistinct formulations which can cause collisions are used".
Sandra89

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:29:14 AM

At the same time the first deputy chairman of the Central Bank of Russia Olga Skorobogatova has said that exchange of cryptocurrencies is fraught with risks "from the point of view of their use as means of payment. Cryptocurrencies owing to their anonymity and rather difficult technological mechanism are often used within washing and financing of roguish schemes.
Sandra89

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:40:14 AM

You can search more airdrops at token announcements or in the telegram.

The American Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has suspended activity of the Centra Tech company what I have reported in the press release about. In this regard the Binance exchange has made the decision on immediate delisting of trade couples with Centra (CTR).
What commission will be with our token?
Sandra89

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

It's my pleasure to help guys who needs it! Of course there are some risks. However, it could be much more profitable to take risk and give a try. Such projects illustrate the future and its still the most profitable sphere. Where esle can you take your money back for a half a year? I strongly recommend you to make a move:)

Despite the news weakening the market, virtual currencies decrease not sharply. The cryptomarket continues the quiet, descending tendency and many experts consider that the current prices, only the next market recession.

When the price begins to be restored with the current situation, and then there will pass the level of considerable resistance, we will see that the rate of the main cryptocurrencies will increase by 50–60% as many will hurry to jump on this wave, being afraid to miss the second chance.

Secondly, at short-term investment it is worth paying attention to behavior of the market and at the slightest fluctuations at the exchange to look towards news: whether they are the reason.

B the Russian-speaking sector of the Internet not so is a lot of qualitative and reliable resources devoted to production of cryptocurrencies. And our project is specially created for that to change this tendency.
Sandra89

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:41:25 PM

B the Russian-speaking sector of the Internet not so is a lot of qualitative and reliable resources devoted to production of cryptocurrencies. And our project is specially created for that to change this tendency.

From now on you shouldn't study hundreds of English-speaking sources to find particles of useful and important information. At us you are waited by all relevant news and new information on our token.
Sandra89

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:47:52 PM

Good afternoon! Now im trying to buy this token but my ETH is reversing into my acc... What is the minimum that I can buy?..and is there a gas limit?

You can mine cryptocurrency via the browser. It isn't necessary to establish any miners it is just necessary to come into the account and to select the tab Cloudy mining and to press there the Start button. It is ready, you have already begun to get cryptocurrency. But, of course the speed of such mining much less, than through the special program. Our coin needs it

As a rule, all this time your car just stands idle idle. So why not to force the personal computer to work even then when you are absent nearby? By the same principle you can use also the laptop.

But if you have the machines constantly running they will also suffer from wear and tear. That's why it makes most sense to use them as they bring you the best possible benefit.

B the first quarter 2018, the largest German bank Deutsche Bank has reported profit o in a size of $146 million B that time the largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance has reported profit o in a size of $200 million. Absolutely young crypto-birzha Binance, based only eight months ago, I have bypassed one of the leading financial institutes of Europe on profitability. I consider that we need to cooperate on a provedniya of our ICO and the coin soon will be also popular and everywhere recognized
Sandra89

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

As far as I understand, there is no competition in the analog project as such? What will happen if potential customers are not yet ready for such an offer or do not need it at all? What are the indicators of market capacity?
There is a large number of companies that need this, even those who need it now - we will be enough.

The South Korean city of Seoul develops own cryptocurrency. The digital coin will receive the name S-Coin and will be used in programs of the social privileges financed by the city.
And with what new projects and altcoins will be there an expansion and examining of an opportunity for more attract hayp by itself?

Remains not clear when the main financial institutions will be ready to entry into the market.

At least several months will be required to see large banks in a game. But when it will occur, the market will receive essential liquidity and public instruments of investment.

Cryptomarket news daily give surprises. The event is connected with a pessimistic external background. Capitalization of the market according to Coinmarketcap of 341 billion dollars. For the last three days some little-known cryptocurrencies appeared in a green zone and that for a while.

The main fears of participants of the cryptomarket are connected with large-scale regulation which is implemented by one jurisdictions and is announced by others. Negative news were aggravated. Thus, nine million clients have been cut partially off from the cryptomarket now and from now on. Except bank of Great Britain, credit cards were vetoed by MBNA, Bank of Scotland and Halifax banks. So the market becomes empty a little and there is every chance entry the market  not the first, but in 10 of one of the first.

The cryptocurrency has marked itself emergence of a perfect new class of assets which cornerstone the blockchain technology is. In many respects thanks to high profitability of investments into cryptocurrency, volume of this market grows from year to year, attracting on him everything new and new participants, including from the world of traditional finance. We were peedovy at such participation .
Sandra89

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:00:18 PM

As far as I understand, there is no competition in the analog project as such? What will happen if potential customers are not yet ready for such an offer or do not need it at all? What are the indicators of market capacity?
There is a large number of companies that need this, even those who need it now - we will be enough.

The South Korean city of Seoul develops own cryptocurrency. The digital coin will receive the name S-Coin and will be used in programs of the social privileges financed by the city.
And with what new projects and altcoins will be there an expansion and examining of an opportunity for more attract hayp by itself?

Remains not clear when the main financial institutions will be ready to entry into the market.

At least several months will be required to see large banks in a game. But when it will occur, the market will receive essential liquidity and public instruments of investment.

Cryptomarket news daily give surprises. The event is connected with a pessimistic external background. Capitalization of the market according to Coinmarketcap of 341 billion dollars. For the last three days some little-known cryptocurrencies appeared in a green zone and that for a while.

The main fears of participants of the cryptomarket are connected with large-scale regulation which is implemented by one jurisdictions and is announced by others. Negative news were aggravated. Thus, nine million clients have been cut partially off from the cryptomarket now and from now on. Except bank of Great Britain, credit cards were vetoed by MBNA, Bank of Scotland and Halifax banks. So the market becomes empty a little and there is every chance entry the market  not the first, but in 10 of one of the first.

The cryptocurrency has marked itself emergence of a perfect new class of assets which cornerstone the blockchain technology is. In many respects thanks to high profitability of investments into cryptocurrency, volume of this market grows from year to year, attracting on him everything new and new participants, including from the world of traditional finance. We were peedovy at such participation .

At the same time investments into cryptocurrencies are still considered as one of the most high-risk.
polymerium (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 09:35:30 PM

BUY/SELL ArmCoin(ARM) With octaex.com

BTC/ARM: octaex.com/trade/index/market/arm_btc
ETH/ARM: octaex.com/trade/index/market/arm_eth

Pro-Trade BTC: octaex.com/trade/chart/market/arm_btc

https://ArmPack.io is the world's first decentralized anti-counterfeiting system and a powerful marketing tool with functions of a crypto-currency wallet
Sandra89

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:39:51 PM

You have a good concepts but it need some follow-up better partnership.

The businessman considers that the cryptoruble has to have anonymous character as anyway this anonymity is conditional: digital money leaves marks that allows to carry out financial monitoring.
Sandra89

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:45:07 PM

You have a good concepts but it need some follow-up better partnership.

The businessman considers that the cryptoruble has to have anonymous character as anyway this anonymity is conditional: digital money leaves marks that allows to carry out financial monitoring.

"Identification frills" as Solonin has said, and sophisticated check of safety will only complicate the user experience. In this case the crypto ruble won't manage to replace cash.
Sandra89

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:51:20 PM

New ASIC miners of Antminer E3 from the Bitmain company have officially gone on sale. This series is intended for production of the Ethereum cryptocurrency, the second for capitalization. We are pleased to announce the Antminer E3, world's most powerful and efficient EtHash ASIC miner.

In the short term news begins to affect the market right after the publication in the primary source.
Traders who consider fundamental indicators (news are one of them), the investors and analysts who are regularly carrying out the fundamental analysis trace the first publications.

After the recent ban of advertizing of digital currencies the Google company declared that it begins to block all expansions offered for Chrome Web Store which mine cryptocurrency. In July the company will remove the existing expansions containing mining functions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: