Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:07:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ⚡ ArmPack ⚡  (Read 2753 times)
Sydn777

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:15:02 PM

WOW-WOW, easy... I've just had a look at the telegram group. There are only 200 people in there... It's quite active but still it's a sign for something... I can't imagine how you can explain that but have a shot!

There is nothing to worry about. A lot of companies trying to do bounty so hard but at the result after the ICO all bounty hunters just stop their activity. If ArmPack hadn't started such a campaign it means people know them already and there's no need in it. Social media will grow naturally.

Can I rely on this profit during a year, how much can I earn early?
Sydn777

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:27:11 PM

Hi again. I recommend not take into the account such a thing. If you know, cryptosphere is the most quick-delevoping so you can't make long-terms plans because you just DON'T KNOW what will happen. Keep it in mind, man:)

Theres's good conditions that suggest for participation, and smth is similar to a bounty project. Where can I learn more about the conditions and the map of events also?
Kingofglory

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

Don't u plan to be limited to synthetic oils? U will try to affect such spheres as: electronics, clothes and other?

Maybe it would be good decision, but why do you think that extension of it will spoil anything?
Kingofglory

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:44:45 PM

We will understand on the example of December: honor mind-blowing growth to $20 to and inflow of "young blood and new money" (the second mistake will explain why blood) have created a perekuplennost which, naturally, reduction in price has followed in the market. Do you represent panic bought on Highers?

Phishing, stealing user data using sites that mimic the original purse or exchange website - always check the address bar (ex: bitcoinwallt.com instead of bitcoinwallet.com). Carefulness and use of pages through bookmarks will help to avoid this problem. When sending your money, always double-check the address of the purse. There are programs (CryptoShuffler etc) that can change the address of the wallet during copy-paste. And transactions, alas, can not be canceled. It's about topic how to save your money, investing to smth ..

Password protection - do not save passwords in icloud or on any other digital media. All the information about the private key, passwords and phrases for recovery, write down on paper and take one to your grandmother, another dig in the garden. Offline is still more reliable online on this issue.

This question should belong more seriously and it is desirable to establish double authentication for safety of your data
Kingofglory

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:51:59 PM

I think ... This is a global product for the protection of goods ... Roll Eyes
Why did not anyone manage to do this before?  Huh
Is this another waste of money of manufacturers to lose them?  Undecided
About global side of this project.... In our global politic situation, who will drive of this protection?
Who will deside to pass one product of one country or another to the global market? - I think it is another "arm" to influence the world economy. Shocked isn't it? Huh

A lot of things in economy change, and there is nothing unnatural.
Also the decentralized economy at all spheres practise and it is our the nearest future.
It would be silly to ignore that fact, but all the money will be electronic soon.

Do you plan to cooperate with large platforms such as Amazon for example?
And how soon to wait for similar news?
Kingofglory

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:58:29 PM

Hi guys!
At first glance your project is very interesting. It would be great to have an opportunity to download the app to watch how it works. At which stage is the development of the application right now? Which products can be suitable for applying a QR/ code?
Now ArmPack is not only a system of protection against counterfeiting based on blockchain technology, it is an independent eco-system that includes a mobile app with functions that not only check the goods, but also is a multi-currency crypto-wallet. Manufacturers and brands will have a powerful system of marketing management and logistics with ArmBoard. All of this will be linked in some functional blockchain-based networks will continue to scale, and these developments will be applied by other companies to transfer business processes to the blockchain.

The Bank of Russia sees huge risks in private cryptocurrencies from the point of view of their application as means of payment. It was said by the first deputy chairman of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation Olga Skorobogatova, speaking at a congress of the Association of Russian Banks (ARB).And how many % of the population of Russia make in your project which already participate?

Kingofglory

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:06:07 PM

As far as I understand, there is no competition in the analog project as such? What will happen if potential customers are not yet ready for such an offer or do not need it at all? What are the indicators of market capacity?
There is a large number of companies that need this, even those who need it now - we will be enough.

The South Korean city of Seoul develops own cryptocurrency. The digital coin will receive the name S-Coin and will be used in programs of the social privileges financed by the city.
And with what new projects and altcoins will be there an expansion and examining of an opportunity for more attract hayp by itself?
Sydn777

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:12:18 PM

What's the limit max and min for each transaction at ratio to crypto and fiat money also ? *Of Acquisition of your coin
Sydn777

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:08:35 PM

Is there on popular trackers like Icoholder.com, Icotracker.net? I think your project should appear there, if not. Many projects have a high rating there. I'm sure your project will take a high position.
There is a project on the trackers, but before the update.

Is it possible to mine your coin using mining farms and asiks? And what is the payback period? Will it be profitable?
Sydn777

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:16:45 PM

thats really awesome...platform for protection against counterfeiting and to communications “B-to-C”, i`m interested a lot. Protection of people from counterfeit goods, feedback with customers and encourage purchases by using your own coins - very useful resolution!
Thank you, we are glad that you appreciated the project Smiley

Can I know more about details of the project, who consists in members of the project and how about chart to look where the coin will go up or down and on this basis to make the forecast?

ICO projects that aggressively advance through social networks and press people into calling for immediate investment. Usually they offer great profits and low risks, while the project team is not disclosed, and Whitepaper is either missing, or there's necessary information in the document too small. Such projects are not initially set up to create a useful product and disappear when they collect a sufficient sum of money. So that ArmPack has not so much information and opportunity for recognizability
Sydn777

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:27:37 PM

I had a close look at your website. What I should say. There are no questions to your roadmap, hardcap, team and web-site. The only thing that embarasses me is your token distribution. Are you sure 5% will be enough for the team and advisors? I'm not critizing you but still, there should be some explanation:)
P.S. I've already bought a few of yours, looking forward for the next steps)
This is enough, the basic means for paying programmers and the team will come from the collected investments

The roadmap of the project and the subsequent events themselves will be depicted more precisely after the ICO, when the project will be already included in the market and the coin will be fixed on the exchange.

I'm too happy that introdused with that project and can invest some assets, it's worth doing so
Sydn777

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:40:13 PM

Interested in the project. When is it planned to enter the exchange?
and tell me please, what will be the cost of the token at the time of the release?
In April, after the end of ICO. Most likely we will be on the exmo

Decision: DCA (dollar cost averaging) — the idea is in dividing the investment budget into several small parts and to buy gradually.

CHECK YOUR BACKGROUND: This is the law of logic that I follow every day, asking myself what I'm doing, why, to what result I'm going, and the fundamental - why I think I'm doing the right thing.
Own opinion is not enough. Therefore, each case must begin with an analysis and thinking strategy.
This applies to all areas of investment and not only the ICO

After what time can I withdraw the first deposit?
Sydn777

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:47:36 PM

As far as I understand, there is no competition in the analog project as such? What will happen if potential customers are not yet ready for such an offer or do not need it at all? What are the indicators of market capacity?
There is a large number of companies that need this, even those who need it now - we will be enough.

The South Korean city of Seoul develops own cryptocurrency. The digital coin will receive the name S-Coin and will be used in programs of the social privileges financed by the city.
And with what new projects and altcoins will be there an expansion and examining of an opportunity for more attract hayp by itself?

do you consider experience traders? Who use ArmPack sure
Kingofglory

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:23:48 AM

and tell me please, what will be the cost of the token at the time of the release?

Decision: DCA (dollar cost averaging) — the idea is in dividing the investment budget into several small parts and to buy gradually.

CHECK YOUR BACKGROUND: This is the law of logic that I follow every day, asking myself what I'm doing, why, to what result I'm going, and the fundamental - why I think I'm doing the right thing.
Own opinion is not enough. Therefore, each case must begin with an analysis and thinking strategy.

The price can rebound from the level of ~ 6000, drawing a double bottom. Technically, however, the price is in the progressing bearish zone, below the most important curves, the fall potential (theoretically up to $ 3000) has not yet been exhausted. The situation on Wall Street is also not encouraging.
  Because of that fact, our altcoin may also fall slightly after the btk. The situation
 is mixed now on the market.
Kingofglory

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:30:56 AM

Hi guys!
At first glance your project is very interesting. It would be great to have an opportunity to download the app to watch how it works. At which stage is the development of the application right now? Which products can be suitable for applying a QR/ code?
Now ArmPack is not only a system of protection against counterfeiting based on blockchain technology, it is an independent eco-system that includes a mobile app with functions that not only check the goods, but also is a multi-currency crypto-wallet. Manufacturers and brands will have a powerful system of marketing management and logistics with ArmBoard. All of this will be linked in some functional blockchain-based networks will continue to scale, and these developments will be applied by other companies to transfer business processes to the blockchain.

I already conducted an analogy of the current market situation with August 2012. Then there was a similar wave and a similar triangle in correction. So, it was then that pirateat40 came out, honestly admitted that his bitcoin trust was a pyramid and threatened to pour a trillion of coins into the market. Due to this it is possible to bypass the situation so that our coin will be in a good plus after the ICO
Kingofglory

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:37:26 AM

It's my pleasure to help guys who needs it! Of course there are some risks. However, it could be much more profitable to take risk and give a try. Such projects illustrate the future and its still the most profitable sphere. Where esle can you take your money back for a half a year? I strongly recommend you to make a move:)

From classical portfolio investment we know about three portfolios: conservative, medium-term and aggressive. Is the classic applicable to crypto-currency portfolios based on ArmPack?
Kingofglory

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:43:05 AM

What savings can be said if the currency is so unstable that it can not perform three basic functions of money - a measure of value, a means of accumulation and a means of exchange. The last function was the only one that was able to perform the peso ... let's talk about the Argentine economy (bottom), what can we learn from the country absorbed by inflation, the real value of money and whether bitcoin can be more reliable than fiat
Kingofglory

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:51:23 AM

I think ... This is a global product for the protection of goods ... Roll Eyes
Why did not anyone manage to do this before?  Huh
Is this another waste of money of manufacturers to lose them?  Undecided
About global side of this project.... In our global politic situation, who will drive of this protection?
Who will deside to pass one product of one country or another to the global market? - I think it is another "arm" to influence the world economy. Shocked isn't it? Huh

A lot of things in economy change, and there is nothing unnatural.
Also the decentralized economy at all spheres practise and it is our the nearest future.
It would be silly to ignore that fact, but all the money will be electronic soon.

April 22, Yerevan will host the first international Armenian Blockchain Forum in Armenia, which will bring together experts from 20 countries around the world in the field of technology blockade.
The key topic will be the discussion of the strategy for the development of the industry blockade in Armenia, as well as other states that, thanks to new technologies, are in a position to make a real breakthrough and build a stable economy of the country. The news will also affect on ArmPack
SmurfFF

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:15:32 PM

WOW-WOW, easy... I've just had a look at the telegram group. There are only 200 people in there... It's quite active but still it's a sign for something... I can't imagine how you can explain that but have a shot!

There is nothing to worry about. A lot of companies trying to do bounty so hard but at the result after the ICO all bounty hunters just stop their activity. If ArmPack hadn't started such a campaign it means people know them already and there's no need in it. Social media will grow naturally.

Long time no see, sir:) Since we have talked last time I tried to get again where I invested to) The first thing that encouraged me was that altought Armpack's social networks are not full of bounty hunters there are a lot of hoping of good luke to the project!)
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:19:21 PM

projects with a clear allocation of funds for the sale of coins or ICOs, the price has also been included with some bonus given, where is the exchange of this coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: