Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:56:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ⚡ ArmPack ⚡  (Read 2744 times)
Partition67

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:14:30 AM

I've just mentioned Armpack team updated their Roadmap till the Q4 2019. Acccording to the roadmap it will take so long till the product will be ready( Even alpha version will be tested in Q2 2019... That's so long...

Hello there. Don't be pissed of. Firstly you should have checked this information before investing. But if you didn't it's ok. It's all spread to give a final product only year or smth near that. Yes, it will take time but the results seem to be promising)

That's true but... I have some doubts already... Isn't it better just to invest in BTC or ETH? Of course, they have some troubles as well as the whole market but I still wait bitcoin flying to the moon in a year or something like that... Hoping it coming as soon as possible...

This might have sense but you should clearly understimate that investing in ICO-projects and putting money in a cryptocurrencies watching every single hour what's going on at the market at the moment are too completely different things. For my opinion, it's better to take part in promising projects.

Nevertheless supporters of cryptocurrencies should know also about other threats to security – those that are at a similar stage of development. As well as cryptocurrencies and a blockchain, the field of quantum calculations enters a maturity. Risks always were and are.

Nevertheless supporters of cryptocurrencies should know also about other threats to security – those that are at a similar stage of development. As well as cryptocurrencies and a blockchain, the field of quantum calculations enters a maturity. Risks always were and are.

On April 6 the price bitcoin has fallen from 7 000 to 6 500 dollars. Traders expected potential falling lower than 6 000 dollars as the course bitcoin has stopped around 6 000 dollars at several o'clock then about 6 600 dollars were restored. And our price won't rise above because of this situation in the market too.

In spite of the fact that some experts give courageous predictions that the current year will become very successful for bitcoin, other analysts report that actually, a course the bitcoin will worse feel in comparison with other cryptocurrencies. We hope all together that our altcoin will rise and go to the moon. 

Rates of cryptocurrencies can return the positions in the nearest future.

The bill "About Digital Financial Assets" regulating concepts of cryptocurrencies, mining and primary placement of tokens (ICO) is submitted on March 20 for consideration of the State Duma. The document has been exposed for public discussion in January, 2018. After discussions of his contents between the Ministry of Finance, the Central Bank and participants of the market the provision on a possibility of exchange of cryptocurrency for rubles is removed new option and restriction on the sum of participation of unskilled investors in ICO isn't registered.

Ethereum developers consider that at the moment there is no need for a hardfork which would make ASIC miners inefficient. It was said by the developer Hudson Dzheymson after the public discussion. Developers have agreed in opinion that now ASIC miners don't pose a big threat, and it isn't necessary to take any emergency steps. However, the option of creation of a fork against ASIC miners can be considered

In Monero network the hardfork against ASIC miners has taken place. isn't it profitable  to be engaged with asic any more?

What will be farther with a coin and what course of events waits for us?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Partition67

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:21:28 AM

thats really awesome...platform for protection against counterfeiting and to communications “B-to-C”, i`m interested a lot. Protection of people from counterfeit goods, feedback with customers and encourage purchases by using your own coins - very useful resolution!
Thank you, we are glad that you appreciated the project Smiley

Can I know more about details of the project, who consists in members of the project and how about chart to look where the coin will go up or down and on this basis to make the forecast?

New ASIC miners of Antminer E3 from the Bitmain company have officially gone on sale. This series is intended for production of the Ethereum cryptocurrency, the second for capitalization. We are pleased to announce the Antminer E3, world's most powerful and efficient EtHash ASIC miner.
Partition67

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:27:29 AM

thats really awesome...platform for protection against counterfeiting and to communications “B-to-C”, i`m interested a lot. Protection of people from counterfeit goods, feedback with customers and encourage purchases by using your own coins - very useful resolution!

Can I know more about details of the project, who consists in members of the project and how about chart to look where the coin will go up or down and on this basis to make the forecast?

New ASIC miners of Antminer E3 from the Bitmain company have officially gone on sale. This series is intended for production of the Ethereum cryptocurrency, the second for capitalization. We are pleased to announce the Antminer E3, world's most powerful and efficient EtHash ASIC miner.

Google has imposed a ban on addition in Chrome Web Store of new expansions for cryptocurrency mining. By the end of June, 2018 all existing similar products will be removed from Chrome Web Store. Writes TechCrunch about it.
Partition67

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:33:33 AM

Google has imposed a ban on addition in Chrome Web Store of new expansions for cryptocurrency mining. By the end of June, 2018 all existing similar products will be removed from Chrome Web Store. Writes TechCrunch about it.

The anti-virus company Trend Micro has found a new virus under the name HiddenMiner which uses capacities infected with Android smartphones for production of the Monero cryptocurrency. Our ArmPack it shouldn't concern
Partition67

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:39:40 AM

run run run boy

Rates of cryptocurrencies online (in real time), proceeding from these last transactions at the world virtual exchanges and exchange services are corrected (VTS-e, Kraken, etc.). The changes in price for one monetary unit for the different periods are reflected in graphics. 

ArmPack - cryptocurrency with one of the lowest courses against dollar and to ruble of all presented.
I recommend to all!
Sydn777

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:05:10 AM

I've just mentioned Armpack team updated their Roadmap till the Q4 2019. Acccording to the roadmap it will take so long till the product will be ready( Even alpha version will be tested in Q2 2019... That's so long...

Hello there. Don't be pissed of. Firstly you should have checked this information before investing. But if you didn't it's ok. It's all spread to give a final product only year or smth near that. Yes, it will take time but the results seem to be promising)

That's true but... I have some doubts already... Isn't it better just to invest in BTC or ETH? Of course, they have some troubles as well as the whole market but I still wait bitcoin flying to the moon in a year or something like that... Hoping it coming as soon as possible...

This might have sense but you should clearly understimate that investing in ICO-projects and putting money in a cryptocurrencies watching every single hour what's going on at the market at the moment are too completely different things. For my opinion, it's better to take part in promising projects.

On April 6 the price bitcoin has fallen from 7 000 to 6 500 dollars. Traders expected potential falling lower than 6 000 dollars as the course bitcoin has stopped around 6 000 dollars at several o'clock then about 6 600 dollars were restored. And our price won't rise above because of this situation in the market too.

In spite of the fact that some experts give courageous predictions that the current year will become very successful for bitcoin, other analysts report that actually, a course the bitcoin will worse feel in comparison with other cryptocurrencies. We hope all together that our altcoin will rise and go to the moon. 

The bill "About Digital Financial Assets" regulating concepts of cryptocurrencies, mining and primary placement of tokens (ICO) is submitted on March 20 for consideration of the State Duma. The document has been exposed for public discussion in January, 2018. After discussions of his contents between the Ministry of Finance, the Central Bank and participants of the market the provision on a possibility of exchange of cryptocurrency for rubles is removed new option and restriction on the sum of participation of unskilled investors in ICO isn't registered.

Ethereum developers consider that at the moment there is no need for a hardfork which would make ASIC miners inefficient. It was said by the developer Hudson Dzheymson after the public discussion. Developers have agreed in opinion that now ASIC miners don't pose a big threat, and it isn't necessary to take any emergency steps. However, the option of creation of a fork against ASIC miners can be considered

In Monero network the hardfork against ASIC miners has taken place. isn't it profitable  to be engaged with asic any more?

Hi to everyone do you have the news of our coin?
Sydn777

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:12:08 AM

John Matonis, the co-founder of Bitcoin Foundation and the manager in VISA, has said that an entrance of large banks and financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs, in кpиптoпpocтpaнcтo will lead to increase in liquidity of Bitcoin and, respectively, the price. There is every chance that ArmPack will grow soon
Sydn777

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:19:09 AM

In Monero network the hardfork against ASIC miners has taken place. isn't it profitable  to be engaged with asic any more?

John Matonis, the co-founder of Bitcoin Foundation and the manager in VISA, has said that an entrance of large banks and financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs, in кpиптoпpocтpaнcтo will lead to increase in liquidity of Bitcoin and, respectively, the price. There is every chance that ArmPack will grow soon

"I consider that it is fine that they enter on the market as it will add liquidity. They will develop the market of futures, options, and I believe, we will even see the market of interest rates on bank bitcoin tools. We have already got used to hear about Libor (London Interbank Offered Rate - the London interbank rate of the offer),
ITrolledUSo

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:19:22 AM

I'm not sure why that quote means the coin will go up in value soon... what do you mean? Huh
Sydn777

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:25:58 AM

I'm not sure why that quote means the coin will go up in value soon... what do you mean? Huh

I mean that if BTC will grow, the nearest future it will pull for itself both ETH and other coins, so chances are high 
Sydn777

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:37:32 AM

In Monero network the hardfork against ASIC miners has taken place. isn't it profitable  to be engaged with asic any more?

"I consider that it is fine that they enter on the market as it will add liquidity. They will develop the market of futures, options, and I believe, we will even see the market of interest rates on bank bitcoin tools. We have already got used to hear about Libor (London Interbank Offered Rate - the London interbank rate of the offer),

The cryptocurrency market has high volatility. One of the main reasons for such extreme volatility is a lack of liquidity. The volume of the daily auctions of bitcoin and other main cryptocurrencies has significantly decreased after large correction in January, together with the price of cryptocoins.
Kingofglory

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:44:06 AM

The cryptocurrency market has high volatility. One of the main reasons for such extreme volatility is a lack of liquidity. The volume of the daily auctions of bitcoin and other main cryptocurrencies has significantly decreased after large correction in January, together with the price of cryptocoins.

The considerable flash of the trading volumes has allowed sharks and investment investors to manipulate in the market of futures the market that is one of the main reasons why the market shows recession in the last several months.
Kingofglory

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:50:10 AM

The considerable flash of the trading volumes has allowed sharks and investment investors to manipulate in the market of futures the market that is one of the main reasons why the market shows recession in the last several months.

Now, demand from institutional investors in the USA is rather high, but the valid capital coming to the cryptocurrency market from the financial industry almost is absent. In Japan, at the same time, institutional investors put large sums of money in cryptocurrencies through the trading platforms created for individual traders. I hope we will have the personal trader with exact forecasts too  in the nearest future!
Kingofglory

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:56:47 AM

Now, demand from institutional investors in the USA is rather high, but the valid capital coming to the cryptocurrency market from the financial industry almost is absent. In Japan, at the same time, institutional investors put large sums of money in cryptocurrencies through the trading platforms created for individual traders. I hope we will have the personal trader with exact forecasts too  in the nearest future!

Matonis has also emphasized, especially for the sceptics considering Bitcoin a bubble that the Bitcoin is not a bubble, but a needle which will break through a bubble of the global financial market. He has said that the market of share actions and bonds are multi-billion bubbles which in the medium term it is inevitably burst.
And how do you consider after all?
Kingofglory

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:02:16 AM

As far as I understand, there is no competition in the analog project as such? What will happen if potential customers are not yet ready for such an offer or do not need it at all? What are the indicators of market capacity?
There is a large number of companies that need this, even those who need it now - we will be enough.

The South Korean city of Seoul develops own cryptocurrency. The digital coin will receive the name S-Coin and will be used in programs of the social privileges financed by the city.
And with what new projects and altcoins will be there an expansion and examining of an opportunity for more attract hayp by itself?

Remains not clear when the main financial institutions will be ready to entry into the market.
Kingofglory

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:08:11 AM

As far as I understand, there is no competition in the analog project as such? What will happen if potential customers are not yet ready for such an offer or do not need it at all? What are the indicators of market capacity?
There is a large number of companies that need this, even those who need it now - we will be enough.

The South Korean city of Seoul develops own cryptocurrency. The digital coin will receive the name S-Coin and will be used in programs of the social privileges financed by the city.
And with what new projects and altcoins will be there an expansion and examining of an opportunity for more attract hayp by itself?

Remains not clear when the main financial institutions will be ready to entry into the market.

At least several months will be required to see large banks in a game. But when it will occur, the market will receive essential liquidity and public instruments of investment.
Partition67

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:16:54 AM

At least several months will be required to see large banks in a game. But when it will occur, the market will receive essential liquidity and public instruments of investment.

Cryptomarket news daily give surprises. The event is connected with a pessimistic external background. Capitalization of the market according to Coinmarketcap of 341 billion dollars. For the last three days some little-known cryptocurrencies appeared in a green zone and that for a while.
Partition67

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:22:13 AM

Cryptomarket news daily give surprises. The event is connected with a pessimistic external background. Capitalization of the market according to Coinmarketcap of 341 billion dollars. For the last three days some little-known cryptocurrencies appeared in a green zone and that for a while.

The main fears of participants of the cryptomarket are connected with large-scale regulation which is implemented by one jurisdictions and is announced by others. Negative news were aggravated. Thus, nine million clients have been cut partially off from the cryptomarket now and from now on. Except bank of Great Britain, credit cards were vetoed by MBNA, Bank of Scotland and Halifax banks. So the market becomes empty a little and there is every chance entry the market  not the first, but in 10 of one of the first.
Partition67

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:28:42 AM

The main fears of participants of the cryptomarket are connected with large-scale regulation which is implemented by one jurisdictions and is announced by others. Negative news were aggravated. Thus, nine million clients have been cut partially off from the cryptomarket now and from now on. Except bank of Great Britain, credit cards were vetoed by MBNA, Bank of Scotland and Halifax banks. So the market becomes empty a little and there is every chance entry the market  not the first, but in 10 of one of the first.

Financial institutions are afraid to face a mass default of clients if the current falling of the prices of virtual coins continues. But, actually, such news from banks provide though temporary, but weakening of the market. 
Partition67

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:35:31 AM

It's my pleasure to help guys who needs it! Of course there are some risks. However, it could be much more profitable to take risk and give a try. Such projects illustrate the future and its still the most profitable sphere. Where esle can you take your money back for a half a year? I strongly recommend you to make a move:)

Despite the news weakening the market, virtual currencies decrease not sharply. The cryptomarket continues the quiet, descending tendency and many experts consider that the current prices, only the next market recession.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: