Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ⚡ ArmPack ⚡  (Read 2741 times)
Kingofglory

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:09:09 AM

I read that based on the information on plmico.com to 2022 thanks to the ArmPack selling fake goods in the world will be reduced more than in 2 times. How real is that? It's a revolution. Cheesy
It's real, the system will be scaled by franchising
[/quote

will there be a certain kind of franchise that other developers can also attract investments and create their own unique currency based on your experience?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kingofglory

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:15:10 AM

The project sold not so many tokens, what is the reason?

Will it be possible to use your coin when trading, paired with other coins?
polymerium (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:19:14 PM

The project sold not so many tokens, what is the reason?

Will it be possible to use your coin when trading, paired with other coins?
Oh sure  Smiley

https://ArmPack.io is the world's first decentralized anti-counterfeiting system and a powerful marketing tool with functions of a crypto-currency wallet
polymerium (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:21:43 PM

Hi guys!
At first glance your project is very interesting. It would be great to have an opportunity to download the app to watch how it works. At which stage is the development of the application right now? Which products can be suitable for applying a QR/ code?
Now ArmPack is not only a system of protection against counterfeiting based on blockchain technology, it is an independent eco-system that includes a mobile app with functions that not only check the goods, but also is a multi-currency crypto-wallet. Manufacturers and brands will have a powerful system of marketing management and logistics with ArmBoard. All of this will be linked in some functional blockchain-based networks will continue to scale, and these developments will be applied by other companies to transfer business processes to the blockchain.

In fact, it is clear and understandable what the project is for, what tasks it solves and for whom it is actually needed. But I would like to clarify there will still be multi-currency with a different coin. Do you want to combine not only the idea of tracking the goods, but also to create a multi-currency wallet for all occasions?

What is the name of the application? And how much time will it take, to collect% of tokens after investing that I could take profit without costs?
Also how does the application exchange that currency for other coins, or is there just arm coin there?

The application -  ArmWallet. A purse will be available to store most popular crypto currency, instant exchange at a favorable rate.

https://ArmPack.io is the world's first decentralized anti-counterfeiting system and a powerful marketing tool with functions of a crypto-currency wallet
polymerium (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:13:45 PM

What exchanges do you wanna come to? The project seems to be highly potentical but everything depends on realisation. I have accounts on Binance, Exmo, Yobit... If some of these will be in your list, I'll get some of yours:)
List of exchanges will appear on the site https://armpack.io

polymerium (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:15:48 PM

I think this is a very useful project. It has a lot of advantages. It will be very interesting for me to observe the development of this project.
You correctly noticed this. Would you like to not only observe but also work with this project? Because in the project Almost all investors received proposals to get rid of the idea of investing in production, and the ArmPack system should be finalized and brought to a new level. This project can change a lot!

Guys, I am highly interested in working with ICO's who are really ambitious and want to change the world. I do believe in cryptocurrencies and that's gonna rule the future. I see your project as one of them, so I would love to help you as much as possible. Either by social activity or by observing your project or whatever. If you're interested in such a help, let me know.
We will soon announce the launch of a short bounty program, you can join

Kingofglory

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:58:52 AM

The ArmPack blockchain supports smart contracts and the issuance of tokens for third-party projects (which will allow many projects to carry out their ICO and issue their cryptocurrency).
so, on what venue will be placed?
Kingofglory

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:06:03 AM

I can say that the built-in QR code scanning function is very useful. It allows the date of manufacturing, supply chain and more. We as consumers will see the entire route which took the goods from the factory to the shop counter. I think it's time for these technologies. Especially interesting is the Analytics that will be useful for manufacturers and retail outlets.

How about a double authentication? Will it be built into the system to insure your ICO profile and reputation against fraud and hacking?
Kingofglory

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:12:14 AM

I looked at the project I read a little of the white paper, the project it is possible to say interesting but something I would say little interest, maybe it's due to the fact that no aggressive advertising I don't know. But the idea of combining blockchain and everyday goods has been considered many times, but nobody has so plainly implemented it yet. How does the company plan to expand to Western retail platforms?
ArmPack will allow you to make payments faster and more reliable than any Bank transfers, while retaining all the advantages of the ideology of the blockchain — no intermediaries, you can transfer directly from one user to another.
The platform is very extensive and multifunctional. With each update, the protection and functionality will be improved so that the user can easily perform various actions.

The company ArmPack will distribute your own NFC reader to pay for goods/services with your application. For retail chains, this is a good offer, as NFC readers from ArmPack will be free, and the Commission for retail networks will be only 0.1% instead of 3% of the current visa/master card.== found it in the description of the project, and I would like to know when can I download this application and what is the name?
Kingofglory

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:18:13 AM

As far as I understand, there is no competition in the analog project as such? What will happen if potential customers are not yet ready for such an offer or do not need it at all? What are the indicators of market capacity?
There is a large number of companies that need this, even those who need it now - we will be enough.

ArmWallet will allow the buyer to easily and quickly get all the information about the product that you specify in the proper amount on the packaging is simply impossible.
What companies do you plan to cooperate with and already work with?
Kingofglory

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:26:09 AM

I think this is a very useful project. It has a lot of advantages. It will be very interesting for me to observe the development of this project.
You correctly noticed this. Would you like to not only observe but also work with this project? Because in the project Almost all investors received proposals to get rid of the idea of investing in production, and the ArmPack system should be finalized and brought to a new level. This project can change a lot!

Guys, I am highly interested in working with ICO's who are really ambitious and want to change the world. I do believe in cryptocurrencies and that's gonna rule the future. I see your project as one of them, so I would love to help you as much as possible. Either by social activity or by observing your project or whatever. If you're interested in such a help, let me know.
We will soon announce the launch of a short bounty program, you can join

When will the bounty program come into force? And what are the conditions to wait until there is time to prepare and making more and more traffic on the project ?
Violetta999

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:23:12 AM

Good afternoon! Now im trying to buy this token but my ETH is reversing into my acc... What is the minimum that I can buy?..and is there a gas limit?

Is it possible to exchange cryptocurrency for your token?
And with what coin on any exchange is going on, or you can do in the app itself or the accounts of the project?
Violetta999

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:35:46 AM

Tell me more about the conditions for investors. What can you say according to the insurance pillow. Will the project be transparent? I understand that high-margin investments are always a risk, but still Undecided

How much money can you start investing and what coins to use? And for what period of time the investment will pay off? What is the margin, if you consider .That the market is not standing still?
Violetta999

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:48:36 AM

What exchanges do you wanna come to? The project seems to be highly potentical but everything depends on realisation. I have accounts on Binance, Exmo, Yobit... If some of these will be in your list, I'll get some of yours:)
List of exchanges will appear on the site https://armpack.io

Will you publish an event map on the site, which will happen in the nearest future?  This will help to attract more attention to the project, and will follow the news. It will also be easy to track new promotions Wink
Violetta999

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:55:10 AM

You have potential good idea but if the price for 1 code will be $0,01 how do you want to have profits?
The uniqueness of our concept is the fact that most buyers and clients connected to the brands system will become ArmPack users, everyone will have to download the application ArmWallet to test products and receive bonuses from manufacturers/brands. We plug in any brand which has 1,000,000 buyers, the brand places the codes from ArmPack and instructions on products  what  users can test the code through the app ArmWallet. Accordingly, we will get at least 200,000 to 300,000 downloads at the expense of the brand. And these brands will be hundreds.Also we must say that having a huge user base by ArmWallet  we can implement any additional functionality, and the first of them will be - cryptocurrency wallet, and thus many people the first time will get acquainted with cryptocurrencies through ArmWallet.
Accordingly, we will receive one of the most powerful marketing platforms in the world, which will allow brands to target advertising to buyers with unique settings (purchasing power, number of purchases, preferences, etc.).
So, if I have understood you correctly you expect to profit not from the sale of the codes,and with target advertising, which will allow to be make by your application,is it right?

Will you create a separate advertising platform for the project to increase profits and customer flow to advertisers?
Violetta999

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:42:26 AM

thats really awesome...platform for protection against counterfeiting and to communications “B-to-C”, i`m interested a lot. Protection of people from counterfeit goods, feedback with customers and encourage purchases by using your own coins - very useful resolution!
Thank you, we are glad that you appreciated the project Smiley

Can I know more about details of the project, who consists in members of the project and how about chart to look where the coin will go up or down and on this basis to make the forecast?
Violetta999

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:15:01 PM

I think ... This is a global product for the protection of goods ... Roll Eyes
Why did not anyone manage to do this before?  Huh
Is this another waste of money of manufacturers to lose them?  Undecided
About global side of this project.... In our global politic situation, who will drive of this protection?
Who will deside to pass one product of one country or another to the global market? - I think it is another "arm" to influence the world economy. Shocked isn't it? Huh

A lot of things in economy change, and there is nothing unnatural.
Also the decentralized economy at all spheres practise and it is our the nearest future.
It would be silly to ignore that fact, but all the money will be electronic soon.
Violetta999

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:20:25 PM

Hi, in which countries we should expect the first appearance of your technology ??
I wonder how it will develop the project
First of all, this is Russia, China, South Korea, Germany, USA, Canada. These are priority countries for development, where we already have some agreements. In these countries will primarily appear a function to protect against fakes. In the rest of the world, the ArmWallet application will be immediately available as a multi-currency crypto wallet, as well as a private blockchain for third-party projects (including the release of tokens).
I want to see Kazakhstan on this list. I love my country and I want us to keep up with modern technologies and programs. I hope that the program will also be implemented in our country in the coming years.

It'll depend on as far as your country supports cryptocurrency as the idea in principle.
Also depends on how much it's ready to develop it for improving the economic situation.
Then maybe, it will also approve such project in your country.
Violetta999

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:26:18 PM

What is the ico price for each coin? do you know if the coin will hit some great exchange soon? could anyone help me to find some news about this project?

Watch the news, and also in the forum there is new information about the project in a video, everything is clearly stated.
From myself I will add, the project perspective.
ChrisTaylor

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:29:08 PM

Going to look with more detail at this project. Still having some doubts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: