Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:48:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To be honest, how many people use bitcoin to invest  (Read 1244 times)
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:53:27 AM

The high volatility in a very short time frame that gives a chance for good profits from the Bitcoins trade is what attracts most people.

While this is the case and there are good profits, most of them will not think about another purpose of the coin.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sadacoin

Activity: 145
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:11:13 AM

As I understand it, many of my people who know bitcoin and investing in bitcoin have no real insight into the value of bitcoin and the scenarios in which it can be applied. Bitcoins look like they are stock-like ways of investing However, bitcoin and what can help us to live, the scene can actually be used? Smiley

Bitcoin itself is worthless, its value is recognized by enough user groups, everyone recognizes his value, is willing to pay for it, and that's his value, and bitcoin itself is a virtual string Code, so the value of Bitcoin and application scenarios are given by the user community
htmcoin

Activity: 114
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:39:11 AM

I think it's true for now many people who invest in bitcoin because tempted to benefit from the development of bitcoin prices are increasing and of course some people believe because they before investing already read and analyze bitcoin growth.

Yes, I hold the bitcoin mainly in the long-term price of bitcoin. Looking at the history of bitcoin's development from 2009 till now, you can hardly imagine the value of bitcoin. Now that bitcoin has more and more user groups, So I think bitcoin long-term value will gradually rise
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

Most of the people I know and are interested in the crypto currencies use them for investment.
Few of them use them as a means of payment, for the simple reason that they have no place to do so.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
akkocoin

Activity: 117
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:52:19 AM

Most of the people I know and are interested in the crypto currencies use them for investment.
Few of them use them as a means of payment, for the simple reason that they have no place to do so.

In fact, many people use Bitcoin to invest in the same time, is the embodiment of bitcoin applications, bitcoin is used as a means of payment, as well as investment, bitcoin anonymity is also reflected, others can not Know who the object of Bitcoin trading is
katixrecamara

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:22:16 AM

We don't know for sure..
Howeve there are surveys that may give hints and they noted that arnd 60% of American heard of bitcoin.
While 5% holds the digital currency, however, we don't how they utilize it.
On the other hand, many countries may have way or substantially low proportions!
raniadaling

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:28:45 AM

We don't know for sure..
Howeve there are surveys that may give hints and they noted that arnd 60% of American heard of bitcoin.
While 5% holds the digital currency, however, we don't how they utilize it.
On the other hand, many countries may have way or substantially low proportions!

Yeah!
I've read about it in news.bitcoin.com
So that means many have heard but are yet to believe and start investing!
Even those 5% that holds digital asset may, as of now, yet to use it on investments.
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:52:31 AM

A lot of people all around the world started to treat Bitcoin as an investment rather than a currency. Bitcoin can help us to finally get rid of banks which can do whatever they want with our money. Many people still don't understand cryptocurrencies and I doubt they will ever do. Ordinary people are too careless and don't want to know how tech works e.g. smartphones. People who are investing in Bitcoin now, will be rewarded in the future. However, I doubt we will earn as much as early-adopters.
hghcoin

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:06:53 PM

A lot of people all around the world started to treat Bitcoin as an investment rather than a currency. Bitcoin can help us to finally get rid of banks which can do whatever they want with our money. Many people still don't understand cryptocurrencies and I doubt they will ever do. Ordinary people are too careless and don't want to know how tech works e.g. smartphones. People who are investing in Bitcoin now, will be rewarded in the future. However, I doubt we will earn as much as early-adopters.
Now it's too early to say that bitcoin can help us get out of the bank. Bitcoins are just speculators or commodities in many people's eyes. Many countries do not recognize the legitimacy of bitcoin right now. It takes some time to become a currency , but we now have a much bigger return on investing in bitcoin, which shows that our choice is correct.
cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:19:00 PM

As I understand it, many of my people who know bitcoin and investing in bitcoin have no real insight into the value of bitcoin and the scenarios in which it can be applied. Bitcoins look like they are stock-like ways of investing However, bitcoin and what can help us to live, the scene can actually be used? Smiley

Nobody knows how many people use bitcoin to invest but for my own opinion I will rate this as 60% of people using bitcoin to invest and they will gonna hold for a long term. But some of them they used bitcoin as their payments.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:54:00 PM

As I understand it, many of my people who know bitcoin and investing in bitcoin have no real insight into the value of bitcoin and the scenarios in which it can be applied. Bitcoins look like they are stock-like ways of investing However, bitcoin and what can help us to live, the scene can actually be used?
The value of any object is the price at which the product is valued,it is a simple process,bitcoin started out as a mode of payment without zero fees but the current situation is a bit different from what it started but the good thing is that,if you can send a million transaction at once with the same transaction fees,so in hindsight only micro transaction suffers. Hope you do not have a problem to understand the meaning of investor. Tongue
JoshuaBoyd954

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:30:37 PM

Lot of people are using Bitcoin,  at present its open to all (who are using interne) about Bitcoin. People are thinking and researching on its motive, market trend, price etc. 
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:33:57 PM

Anyone who invests in something they don't research is an idiot. Always, an investor must do his own due diligence. Even if the investment goes bad, it should be a learning experience, and the same goes with bitcoin.
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:45:28 PM

People usually don't use bitcoin to spend on things for some odd reason they want to exchange it for fiat and always look at it in terms of the fiat value so it is more like digital stocks than a currency. I use bitcoin to spend so it is an invest I can spend directly out of. Paying online is so much easier with bitcoin. I use to have problems paying online and bitcoin solved that for me.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:22:59 PM

Usually people will follow the trend, like now bitcoin like a hot potato. No one knows how many people in droves start investing bitcoin. Most of them only see from the profits they will get, but they seem to forget the risks that exist.
So, for some new people who have invested bitcoin and incur losses they tend to insult bitcoin, blame it for their losses. This is the risk.
the number of bitcoin users in each country must be different, I think a lot of people who have started to realize bitcoin is more than just an investment today.
MGmahesh

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:38:37 PM

I think many of the motives they use on bitcoin, including investments, but their actions in investing in my opinion is an option, where one can experience new and be aware of bitcoin not a virtual thing, but the reality is present and pervasive in real life. of that awareness that the presentation of bitcoin users increases, meaning that few people are already in position and positioning bitcoin in their lives compared to people who are not yet aware of the actual effects of bitcoin in life.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:51:13 PM

Bitcoin can be used as a normal currency, provided that you live in a place that actually has enough services or goods places accepting Bitcoin as a payment system. Which significantly limits the number of places you'd be able to live off of Bitcoin alone, basically to Switzerland (if they're still as dedicated as they were about a year ago to Bitcoin) and a few other cities within the United States which would require a lot of looking even then. A lot of people are going to talk about and use Bitcoin like an investment even if you try to convince them otherwise, there's no point trying too hard to switch their views. Either they will switch their viewpoints themselves or they will never switch at all.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:55:58 PM

There were those who took a chance, those were the risk takers and have prepared themselves for possible loss. And then there's 50 Cents.  Grin https://www.theverge.com/2018/1/24/16930010/50-cent-rich-bitcoin-twitter-instagram-humblebrag

These are the sort of people we rarely talk about. Those who went "nah, whatever" and then found themselves sitting on millions.

fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:45:15 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 07:20:27 AM by fanbeila

To be honest, almost 90%of people today use it as an asset and not for any other thing. They just don't know the features of bitcoin which has revolutionized the economy of the whole world. It could be once again used for payments and transactions worldwide when everyone starts using Segwit address and when lightning network gets activated, users ratio would go even more.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:57:50 PM

No one knows the exact number. Clearly, more and more are joining and investing with bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: