Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:57:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can actually buy a lot of things with Bitcoin  (Read 1718 times)
Fire316

Activity: 281
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:42:13 PM

Yes,you can use bitcoin as payment for electric and water bills,buy load even clothes. Some of the pastfood here in our country also accept bitcoin as payment. The value of bitcoin is higher which is a lot of people and other businesses accept bitcoin as payment.
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:44:25 PM

In fact, Bitcoin becomes a public currency and allows us to buy the stuff in many stores. Futhermore gaming platforms as steam are considering putting Bitcoin as a payment type. Shopping would be even more convenient nowadays and it could bring many positive effects for the economy.I am of the opinion that Bitcoin should become a form of payment in all stores.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
uptown04

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:51:46 PM

yes it is good to hear that btc now more and more is finding acceptance to even in pizza stores, but now the fees are very high so it may not last very long if nothing will be updated.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:55:01 PM

Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.

I know the list of what bitcoin can or will be able to purchase is still increasing. By the time Amazon and eBay accepts bitcoin fully, there won't be a barrier as to what bitcoin can get compared with the fiats. We are migrating into the adaptation stage very soon.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:55:53 PM

Yes of course specially with its value right now so many things to buy for. But if you don’t need much that things better not to use bitcoin and just hold on it. In my place I can easily use bitcoin to pay for my bills, deposit it direct on my bank accounts, easy cash out and so on.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:58:36 PM

Yes of course specially with its value right now so many things to buy for. But if you don’t need much that things better not to use bitcoin and just hold on it. In my place I can easily use bitcoin to pay for my bills, deposit it direct on my bank accounts, easy cash out and so on.

It's just a matter of time, bitcoin will be so if the legality problem can be solved.

rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:06:24 AM

It is true you can buy a lot of things with Bitcoin thru online shopping because Bitcoin is made for online transaction,nowadays that we are in a technology generation we are capable to accept payment thru internet and a easy and convenient way of transaction.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:30:03 AM

Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.
it seems very nice if all online and offline stores receive payment with bitcoin, so it will be easier to make a sale and purchase transactions. In my country there are no stores that accept payments with bitcoin, so I have to make bitcoin as cash first if I want to shop and take a long time to make it cash so it makes me difficult.

Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:36:12 AM

It's not worth using it for such procurement and purchases if they are not in huge quantity else you will risk spending more due to high transacti0on fees  which have plaque this community  for some time now. It's ideal and nice to use bitcoin in everything but with the current rates per transaction i don't think it will be wise to spend it on a day to day basis like buying personal suff's with it.
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:37:45 AM

Yes i think so, but i hope someday the online shops here in Philippines will accept Btc as payment. And also btc transactions cost too much, i hope it will go  down too.
Definitely, you can buy almost everything through bitcoin of course for bitcoin is already considered as a one payment method though not everyone accepts bitcoin yet but sooner I know that bitcoin will be accepted in all businesses online, mall, or even in small business ..and now yes you really can buy almost everything in bitcoin as long as the store or online business you want to buy on is accepting bitcoin..a simple logic for a simple but meaningful question.
Adine.lablab

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:02:33 AM

Definitely yes you can be use as payment for bills or any transaction you can also use that for financial needs if you convert it into cash. Bitcoin is made for online transaction and it was great using bitcoin as a payment.
joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:06:04 AM

I wish also here in my country more online shops accept bitcoin as payment method. Using bitcoin as payment was very convenient in many ways.
And with coins ph, I can do anything with my bitcoin, even paying monthly bills, buying mobile loads and many more with their services.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:25:43 AM

I know the list of what bitcoin can or will be able to purchase is still increasing. By the time Amazon and eBay accepts bitcoin fully, there won't be a barrier as to what bitcoin can get compared with the fiats. We are migrating into the adaptation stage very soon.
not too surprised because it was from a few years ago bitcoin is already functioned as currency so no wonder there will be many parties who will accept bitcoin as payment. but the problem is not on acceptance but the interest of users to use their bitcoin for currency. as more and more users are reluctant using bitcoins for currency because bitcoin is more expensive for fee.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:27:25 AM

Yeah I agree with that, you can buy your stuff from bitcoin because now a days its easy to earn money from bitcoin. You can go for trading, to earn more profit and you can save to your future.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:30:38 AM

Currently the transaction speed is way too slow of BTC for amazon, ebay etc. It might be even best if they created their own crypto coin or used an alt coin which is faster in transactions. The way it is going BTC will turn more into goldbars then it will be used for actual payments.
Reesefrias

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:32:11 AM

Bitcoin is really a good currency in this world already, imagine the value of bitcoin has been already raise uproof and many traders who  are really rich now, one of my friend got his first trade here in bitcoin and it's just like wow! I wish I can have bitcoin as well, transactions from different store, accepts btc trade, there is really lots of things how bitcoin influence younger generation, you can buy your own stuff without any hesitation, with hindrance to buy it. That's how bitcoin works.  
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:44:38 AM

Yes, I think like that. If I have a lot of bitcoin, I can buy whatever I need. Now, many markets are selling their products using bitcoin payments. The next few years, chances are it will grow.
adifariz

Activity: 239

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:03:06 AM

I personally use Bitcoin to buy many things. I pay my rent at Bitcoin. I recharge my phone pulse using bitcoin to receive bitcoin. I bought digital goods online with bitcoin. And mind you, some deals are under $ 20. Personally, I do not mind issuing transaction costs (later) for my purchase, because the price is so low.
Eric01

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:02:30 AM

Bitcoin is so useful to me, I can buy my family needs and wants by my bitcoins. I can saved for the future of my family by means of my bitcoins. There is so many ways that can help me and i can thank bitcoin for helping me with this.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:23:53 AM

Good to here that a lot of business institutions now are accepting bitcoins as a means of payment. The popularity and acceptance of bitcoin really is growing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: