Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:34:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can actually buy a lot of things with Bitcoin  (Read 1716 times)
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:27:06 AM

Yes you can use your bitcoin to buy products  online without any bottles neck, but in some country that is not recognize bitcoin, you need to convert your bitcoin to hot currency to buy products online.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

Yes, you're right. You can buy a lot of things with bitcoin. Right now, people are selling things and the payment should be made in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. It's quite funny but I take it. It's awesome that we are moving into a world that is like this.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.

I think you are right when you said the location is in us because bitcoin is legal in USA.
However, i always like this kind of activity which can lead the bicoin demand increase because people want to buy item with bitcoin.
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:59:23 AM

Definietly we can!! We can use to buy anything
With only 1 BTC you can be rich buy everything, but theres a long way to get it
We should work hard, for me as a bounty hunter i have work hard to get 1 BTC

Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:09:59 AM

Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.

Good information that bitcoin being used by alot of people to buy items.
But i know bitcoin transaction is going too slow and high fee. I think more people will use bitcoin if bitcoin dev can fix that problem.
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

It is true that Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but in my country with Bitcoin you can buy a lot of things, there are many places in my country accept payment by Bitcoin and now the cash has not been used. Also, as virtual currencies are becoming more popular in my country, it can be said that Bitcoin will be more popular if accepted by governments.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

It is true that Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but in my country with Bitcoin you can buy a lot of things, there are many places in my country accept payment by Bitcoin and now the cash has not been used. Also, as virtual currencies are becoming more popular in my country, it can be said that Bitcoin will be more popular if accepted by governments.

yes i  can actually bitcoin to buy a process invoved in transaction account transfer the bitcoins your wallet.that used buy a selling market price on bitcoin.the currencies are suppoted to businesa development of buy a bitcoin.the get yourself a bitcoin wallet.the btc buy a
world level market in bank sector system.things of every one transaction to online communicate business involved to buy a all
currency sector
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:34:59 AM

This year we will feel the opposition of governments and banks to the development of the crypto economy. The sale of goods for bitcoin is the simplest and necessary way to counteract this.
They impose restrictions on the gateways of the hardware, but they can not be closed.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:46:09 AM

In United States,many hotels and the places you had mentioned accept the bitcoin as a payment. It was very happy for me too.Not only in U.S,KFC and Amazon had started to accept the bitcoin as a payment. All this shows the growth and acceptance of bitcoin from now and past.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:54:02 AM

It is too early to talk about this, because the speed of transactions and commissions complicates the buying process and makes it unprofitable. In addition, while bitcoin is still growing well in price, I do not see any sense in spending it, especially given that it is again necessary to buy bitcoin for the same dollars. If I received a salary in bitcoin, I would spend it, but for the time being I will use ordinary money.
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

Definitely yes, especially it can easy to transfer money to your family if they need immediately. I can't feel the high cost of fees because in our country, our using wallet it tied up with all banks thats why it cant hard to transfer. Not all can buy the bitcoin like in Microsoft I have read that they temporary stop online selling because of to high cost of fees and hope so someday it can be low.
mikahmax

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:05:34 PM

Yes I agree whit this but, for me, i'd choose ETH to buy online because sometimes, the fee in bitcoin is too high for the transaction fees but I know that bitcoin is the number one coin we need in crypto because we have a lot of experience in it that makes our money profitable than we expected.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:31:43 PM

yes, bitcoin is not just for online transactions and payments, but also bitcoin as a trading asset, which has a greater advantage than the benefits you mention. too narrow if we judge that bitcoin is only a tool for transactions and payments. can be for long-term investment. and it also gives you a big advantage.

SanjeewaCrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:36:48 PM

Even without these crypto-currencies, people do not use much of the fiat currency notes as they pay their bills using e-wallets or credit/debit cards.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:15:51 AM

Yes you can use your bitcoin to buy products  online without any bottles neck, but in some country that is not recognize bitcoin, you need to convert your bitcoin to hot currency to buy products online.
The usage of bitcoin as a payment is increasing with time and in future, we will be able to make all sort of micro payments with this digital currency. That would be really awesome. There are many international companies that accept bitcoin. But I really think that this is not the right time for spending bitcoin on buying small daily stuff. Much better and beneficial would be to hold it on and let the price soar.
xiaopang11

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:32:53 AM

I think there are many disadvantages to doing so.
First of all, the price of bitcoin is unstable.
Bitcoin is trading slowly.
There is a high handling charge for the transaction.
simonbakla02

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:43:41 AM

Bitcoin is somehow being accepted by the society right now, even the government is accepting it step by step. Can bitcoin be a currency that can paid in stores? Yes indeed, actually it:s happening right now that method. Mcdo accepting now the bitcoin as a payment and also KFC they're accepting it right now. In our generation right now bitcoin is everywhere and we don't know if bitcoin will be larger as we think it maybe not just as a payment but a true money for us.. Everything can happen.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:56:04 AM

Ohh yes many companies, department store, online shopping center and even fast food chain they also accept bitcoin as a mode of payment. These achievements of bitcoin now getting more popular on people not being as a good asset of payment also in investment.
Hopefully all countries are like these they are accepting and recognized bitcoin in their place as a mode of payment and also investment not for banning.
Soon it takes time maybe all are using bitcoin as a real currency.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

Yes, It is true that you can buy a lot of things with bitcoin. Just convert your bitcoin into cash. When you have many bitcoin you have many cash. In bitcoin you can buy your dream car, you can also buy a phone or even a house. If you are still a student you can use your bitcoin in your educational purposes like buying personal computer so that you don't have to go to internet shop to search your assignments.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:20:22 AM

Good for them. Unfortuantely in my country bitcoin is not yet acceptable as payment because the government is afraid of it that it can replace our fiat money. They should open up their eyes  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: