Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:19:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can actually buy a lot of things with Bitcoin  (Read 1719 times)
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:35:11 AM

Yes this is true because you can convert bitcoin to physical money that can be used as your expensesin your daily needs. There are also online stores that accept bitcoin as payments.

kitkat04

Activity: 51
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:40:04 AM

Yes i think so, but i hope someday the online shops here in Philippines will accept Btc as payment. And also btc transactions cost too much, i hope it will go  down too.
Bitcoin can but a lot of things through online and in the social world. Bitcoin is an another way of paying, buying and selling in the digital world. Anything that is selling in the internet can be buy by the bitcoin but it is needed to be converted it first to the same currency we use to buy that things or equipment. Bitcoin is now part of everyday lives because we use it as if it is one of our needs but it is just part of our wants. Bitcoin is very powerful. Powerful enough to change the worlds perceptions about the currency and life styles.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
delcastillo1
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:45:01 AM

In Korea, there is this new payment system called "Coin Duck," which is for direct buy and sell for small off-line street shops.
It is based on Etherium protocol and I think this is just beginning.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:51:11 AM

This is only possible in some countries not everywhere and definitely not India as of now.

Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:57:53 AM

Its actually using to other country but in my country its not allknown because theres no store or places that accepts bitcoin only in social media markets. I think if bitcoin accepts in all store's in country it will good at the same time it will helps with fast transactions no trafic.
austriam4444

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:14:36 AM

Yup, We can buy lot of things of Bitcoin or called Cryptocurrency..
Many merchants nowadays accepting bitcoins, also the coffee shops instead.
But I think the fees when buy 2$ worth of coffee you will pay for 10$ for transaction fees., But there's a thing inside in here.

If the implementation of "Lightning Network" is done it may reduce fees,
and also fast transaction per minutes
qwesasd

Activity: 117
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:26:41 AM

As of now, limited stores only accepting bitcoin. Perhaps in the near future, most of the stores will accept it, in case that time will come many people will be attracted to buy bitcoin that leads to increase in value of bitcoin.
This is a good thing. Bitcoin will become more and more expensive in the future, its value will gradually increase, and it will gradually be accepted by more businesses. However, it is becoming harder and harder for Bitcoin to be mined,what worries me is that bitcoin is in short supply happening.
Anna567

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:52:21 AM

Maybe yes, because there are already countries that accept bitcoin spending, but in my country I can only invest in bitcoin because bitcoin trading in my country is still forbidden.
Cryptalking

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:19:19 AM

Each time more and more things can be bought with BTC. i even have a Vinyl store next to my house who are offering btc services. very nicee (Borat voice)

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mbakruroh

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.
I have the same opinion with you, we can now buy anything with bitcoin. we have 1 btc is great for vacation and buy whatever we want because at this time 1btc is very valuable. therefore do not be surprised if at this time many someone liked and hunted btc.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:41:27 PM

I laugh when people say that spending Bitcoin is not economical or possible due to high transaction fees or scaling issues.  This week, especially, as transaction fees have been surprisingly lower than weeks past.

I, personally, use Bitcoin to buy plenty of things. I pay my rent in Bitcoin. I top up my phone credit using bitcoin via bitrefill. There are a couple of restaurants here on this tiny little island that I live on that accepts bitcoin. I buy online digital goods with bitcoin. And mind you, some of these transactions are under $20. Personally, I don’t mind spending a transaction fee (lately) for my purchases, as they have been pretty low.

Yes bro that's good for you..me too i actually use bitcoin in all my daily needs,bills and in everyday transaction..its good to have bitcoin you can buy a lot of things you want..i love bitcoin so much very useful in our life..really helps us make life more easy and convenient.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:43:53 PM

Yes I agree with that, but there are specific country who can accept bitcoin as their payment. Because in my country which is Philippines, they can no longer accept bitcoin as a payment of an item so that we need to convert it in real money to buy things that you want. But I know someday that my country will accept bitcoin as a payment.
Bitcoin will be accepted eventually but it is going to take time, people want everything to happen immediately and they not realize that revolutions take a lot of time to affect the whole population, in a way we are still early adopters of bitcoin, we do not see it that way because we are not earning millions like the true early adopters but in the future people will look at all of us as people that adopted bitcoin when it was not mainstream.
Tuesto

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:02:56 PM

I never saw myself around now. but I hear a lot of people shopping with bitcoin. For example, burger king is now selling with bitcoin.
David Way

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:03:38 PM

I have been asking my university in USA to start accepting bitcoin payments since last 2 years now.
dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:59:53 AM

Yes!  Of course, you can. As long as you do some extra effort and join bounties,  airdrop or ICO's and you earned 1BTC you can travel in any places and you can also buy what you want. You must also be wise,know when to hold and sell.
uinu

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:02:39 AM

No, at least in my country can not, in fact, in my country know that bitcoin is not much, and even bitcoin transactions are still prohibited in my country, so in reality there is probably no cost of bitcoin .
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:53:08 AM

Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.
In my country, the government has not accepted bitcoin. Bitcoin payments are illegal. That's why I just saw bitcoin as a form of investment. I can not use bitcoin in my country. I hope the government will lift this ban in the near future
rext

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:58:10 AM

Bitcoin is accepted for payment because it is valid. Everyone knows its potential. It can become a currency of the world. Its transaction is done quite fast. One disadvantage is that the transaction fee is high
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:04:23 AM

Japan, the first country to accept pre-coding. Airlines in Japan accept payment by bitcoin. Peach is the first airline in Japan to do this, but in fact many other airlines around the world have begun accepting virtual airline tickets. Bitcoin is becoming a popular form of payment in the world
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:31:51 AM

Yes i think so, but i hope someday the online shops here in Philippines will accept Btc as payment. And also btc transactions cost too much, i hope it will go  down too.

I dont hope very much with my country because it will never allow payment with bitcoin.
But i dont really hurt with that because i still my proud fiat money.
Anyway, bitcoin cost is too much when we send to other wallet, this could be the problem to bitcoin payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: