Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:01:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can actually buy a lot of things with Bitcoin  (Read 1716 times)
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:32:11 AM
Merited by drew314 (1)

Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.

Yes it is a virtual money but we can do what we want if we have cryptocurrencies we can do transaction or we can buy what we want. We can do what we want in bitcoin everything you have in your mind can do. That is why we are very glad that bitcoin came into our country because it is such as a blessings.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:34:12 AM

Here in our country they are still few who allow to pay bitcoin directly. Since KYC and UBER start it maybe some other stablishment will follow their stop and keep our dreams come true.

Same here. There aren't many shops that accept bitcoin as payment in my country especially in Island where I live. I even rarely see people who know bitcoin.

Well, lucky you guys who can pay bill and buy things with bitcoin. Keep it moving forward.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Matildada

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:42:28 AM

Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.
Yes, that's good for bitcoin. But I think there are many disadvantages to bitcoin payment, slow trading and very expensive transaction fees, which will be detrimental to the development of bitcoin.
Adine.lablab

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:43:03 AM

Yeah you can buy a lot of thinks that you want if you have a lot of more bitcoin but if you convert into cash but there are may shop also accept bitcoin payment like online store. I thanks to bitcoin because it helps me a lot for my financial and im very glad that bitcoin came into our lives
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:55:30 AM

Absolutely  yes you can buy.
Bitcoin is very useful to us especially when it comes to financial problem.
I think bitcoin is the future of money and it will stand forever.
JonesMark

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:04:31 AM

Would be good to have a catalogue of all services accepting Bitcoin, I'm sure there are some out there, but I don't think, there is a truly comprehensive one.
Laabada

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:05:00 AM

Yes I can buy anything that I want with bitcoin, because there are some store started to accepted bitcoin and I think it is a good news to all bitcoin users, you can used bitcoin to buy or paying bills without going to the stores.
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:10:19 AM

I hope in my country can use bitcoin in payment system. I dont know in my place that they are accepting bitcoin in payment. So i hope there will be mall,restaurants or online shop accepting bitcoin for payment so that its easy to buy online if you have a lot of bitcoin.
dasher797

Activity: 115

Get your share of the future

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:14:56 AM

There are many vendors that help bitcoin users to use their bitcoin, even to pay tuition, there is a vendors that doing that. Bitcoin users can buy goods from amazon by purse.io help. Even there will be a new ecommerce marketplace platform called Copico that allows all cryptocurrency users to use their coint to purchase good in Copico market place. It will lauch on march 2018. Makes it popular for our shake.

bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:00:19 AM

It can buy money to those country accept bitcoin .like paying bills and buying through online market , we can choose restaurants and pay it with bitcoins.Soon it will become the future moneynationwide who accept bitcoin  in paying such things.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:04:47 AM

This is the main reason why banks and other bodies want to do anything to make bitcoins unpopular and the most importantly is the anonymous nature of the transaction and the freedom to generate your won transaction. Bitcoins is used for other essential services like paying for subscriptions and freelance job payment over the internet.
yanifitri20

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:09:56 AM

Tentu saja, bitcoin bisa digunakan untuk membeli barang, mungkin di negara yang berbeda cara menggunakannya, bisa langsung digunakan untuk bertransaksi dan ada pula yang dikonversi menjadi uang lokal.
czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:15:49 AM

Yes, bitcoin made sending money and making micro transactions very fast, cheap and anonymous. In the future, as more and more merchants are accepting bitcoin as payment, maybe there will come a time where we use bitcoins on most of our transactions.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:21:40 AM

The problem is that Bitcoin is still too exclusive for informatic, digital goods enthusiasts. Those who aren't too connected to informatic and technology will have difficult to spend their Bitcoins, maybe the maximum non-informatic goods you will find are some online clothes stores accepting BTC. The ordinary user wants to buy useful items for their daily life (food, to pay bills, fuel...) and for those Bitcoin is still useless as currency, but fantastic as investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:09:27 AM

perhaps in some countries it has legalized and can use crypto as a legitimate buying and selling currency, it can happen where his government has been open to cryto currency. our hope that this currency continues to be striving to be recognized in all parts of the world

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
seriyamanan

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

Bitcoin is a great help for us. I buy online digital goods with Bitcoin and use Bitcoin to buy a lot of things. .
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

bitcoin at this point is the future of currency in the world, with each passing day the list of things you can use it to buy officially (a lot of unofficial buying occurs) is getting longer , this is an indication of peoples trust and belief in the bitcoin. As time goes by we will see where bitcoins will become common place and all these discussions will cease .

elizavetausova0112

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:42:14 PM

This service will allow an outside organization to accept or reject a transaction, in case of disagreement between the parties, without gaining control over their money.
biascoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:05:57 PM

Mostly FOMO and propaganda. But even so, you can do it with PayPal or your credit/debit card or even other cryptocurrencies, Moneygram, Western Union, etc.

What is the value of Bitcoin ? if you need to post here that "you can buy things with it" (with transaction costs and waiting for confirmation from miners somewhere wasting electricity in non-sense).

YOU ARE BEING INDOCTRINATED by the "early adopters" to hoard Bitcoins purchased at expensive cost so they can DUMP and cash in profit for the next round of propaganda and pump and dump of BTCubble coin.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:10:00 PM

Mostly FOMO and propaganda. But even so, you can do it with PayPal or your credit/debit card or even other cryptocurrencies, Moneygram, Western Union, etc.

What is the value of Bitcoin ? if you need to post here that "you can buy things with it" (with transaction costs and waiting for confirmation from miners somewhere wasting electricity in non-sense).

YOU ARE BEING INDOCTRINATED by the "early adopters" to hoard Bitcoins purchased at expensive cost so they can DUMP and cash in profit for the next round of propaganda and pump and dump of BTCubble coin.

Bitcoins is very profitable as well and you can invest immediately anytime you have a good amount of capital then start trading in the market, there are a lot of people who prefers to do this way more than working on the corporate world because they are earning more money in this way to sustain their daily needs.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: