Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:59:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can actually buy a lot of things with Bitcoin  (Read 1716 times)
ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 326

🐪

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:18:48 PM

It would be good idea to make a list of all web stores that accept cryptocurrencies.
In my opinion would benefit to all of us.
Please make links to those stores if someone will do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biascoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:28:33 PM

It would be good idea to make a list of all web stores that accept cryptocurrencies.
In my opinion would benefit to all of us.
Please make links to those stores if someone will do it.

Good luck with that, 2 lines probably. And most of them just propaganda and marketing paid by the "early adopters".
giorgos420

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:03:37 AM

Agree my friend, even there are so many prohibition for Bitcoin but it was slowly accepted by online retailers, the biggest one is amazon and when amazon did accept it then why others shouldn't right ?
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:24:43 AM
Merited by radjie (2)

Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.
yes, currently bitcoin is a crypto asset that can facilitate us to make transactions, especially in countries that have many online sites to shop. but not all countries allow bitcoin as a means of transactions to conduct online buying and selling activities. and is included in my country because currently the government in the country only provides a policy by only allowing to do limited bitcoin activity to invest but in the case of transactions in countries with bitcoin have not been allowed because for some reason there is already a legitimate official currency to conduct activity transactions . but this is to me no problem because in the current bitcoin activities I do only for the storage of financial assets. and if indeed I want to do a transaction I do is swap some BTC that I exchange as USD and transfer to bank account number that I have.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:35:10 AM

Well you can really buy a lot, but theres a limitation, specially when youre living in a country where Bitcoin is not yet implemented or Just not liked by banks or governments. So, what we do is that, we Store this coins then when we have enough of it, we just change it to our currency, the FIAt one, then we can buy all sort of things from it, ranging from gadgets unto lands and houses.

Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:47:51 AM

Yes you can actually buy a lot of things with bitcoin like house and lot,t shirt,pants and etc,if you convert it to money.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:40:19 AM

This is true, in Russia for example, a lot of banks out there accept bitcoin deposits. And a lit of online shops and physical stores and even restaurants accept bitcoin as payment for goods. This goes to show how bitcoin could be used and how convenient it is to execute a transaction using bitcoin, With bitcoin as a currency the long lines of people waiting for their turn would be gone.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:48:55 AM

Yes there are so many places you can spend your bitcoin especially online. It's just that a lot of people do not know that these exists so they convert their bitcoin to fiat currency in order to spend it.
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:52:16 AM

All the mentioned thing is fine but its used by very less people bitcoin still using massively in remitance industry also black money and other huge money related handling .Another biggest use case is bitcoin people are collecting as asset long term investment . Its just became a more than a digital gold.

Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:56:33 AM

Well you can really buy a lot, but theres a limitation, specially when youre living in a country where Bitcoin is not yet implemented or Just not liked by banks or governments. So, what we do is that, we Store this coins then when we have enough of it, we just change it to our currency, the FIAt one, then we can buy all sort of things from it, ranging from gadgets unto lands and houses.
a lot of things that we can actually buy for by the help of bitcoin bit this is may always depends on you how are you are been able to have this and on how you can earn that specific amount of it then this is was your money to be then its up to you how are you willing and to be able to used that for.
Gifolote

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:54:38 AM

I have not met in our country a place where I can pay with bitcoins. first you have to convert it into the currency of the state and then make purchases
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:59:27 AM

I have not met in our country a place where I can pay with bitcoins. first you have to convert it into the currency of the state and then make purchases
in my country is strong. They do not accept payment by bitcoin, so I have to transfer money to fiat for payment. It would be great if we can pay by bitcoin, everything will be faster and more convenient. we just can promote Bitcoin to everyone and can also use it as a tool to make money and pay the bill.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptosGeek

Activity: 28
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

I saw a picture of Subway's entrance door in Czech Republic, apparently they are accepting bitcoins as a payment form Cheesy
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:11:07 AM

Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.
I agree with you we can buy so many things that we need and what we want to buy in bitcoin that's what really want about it. It can also be used in so many online transactions that is very convenient especially that I'm far from the city. Bitcoin is really a big help to us!
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:12:48 AM

For sure we could but its very high volatility and not much store accept bitcoin now , may be in future will be better to use that and a lot of stores will accept them , also price for bitcoin payments are very expensive and long.
BTR Community

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:15:57 AM

Actually,it is a very good news because when most people realized that they can use bitcoin to purchase real things in real life apart just trading bitcoin online bitcoin will gain more users.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

nothings new about this.because the real target of bitcoin is to cover the whole world with its functionality,it may not crashed the fiat totally but the usage of paper money will be the same as cryptocurrency and same with all type of payment mode in the whole universe..this is the reason why until now millions of people are getting crazy about this community.
Fantastic33

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:35:57 AM

Yes you can buy a lot of things from bitcoin depending on the country or the type of business who accepts bitcoin. In US and Australia, some shops there accepts bitcoin as a payment. You can even eat on a restaurant or hotels and pay in bitcoin. We can also send money to our love ones using bitcoin. However, not all country or government embrace bitcoin within their jurisdiction. Some imposed some rules regarding its use and transactions. And there are some who already banned bitcoin. 
matthewtherry

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:51:11 AM

You can use bitcoin as a payment method and soon all the companies will develop in this way because now it is a bit limited
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

It's always an exciting feeling to see what we can buy and do with bitcoins nowadays, with the expanding coverage
and continuing acceptance to some governments I think we can expect more stuff and services that caters or accepts
bitcoins in the months and years to come. It's not just with bitcoins but with other cryptcurrencies as well. Hopefully
bitcoin's volatility doesn't impede or hinder it's own expanding progress and success. Markets and investors are always
in an array of dismay and concern with regular dips that have been happening recently. Hope things will turn out well soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: