Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:22:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can actually buy a lot of things with Bitcoin  (Read 1716 times)
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:41:55 PM

Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.
I know that there are a lot of stores that accept bitcoin, but I do most of them in the developed world. In my country, I did not find any shops accept bitcoin payment, so in my country, I prefer to use legal tender to pay, which is more convenient and quick.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bct-72

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:42:16 PM

Bit it is not stable.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:43:33 PM

Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.

There is no doubt that everything is obtainable with bitcoins because of the price in the market that keeps on increasing. Bitcoin is a virtual currency that is not really popular before but today, the price of bitcoins has already increased and it attracts different people.
Sydn777

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:46:28 PM

Witch things can I buy by btc?
PHP.guru

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:39:32 AM

I seldom buy things with bitcoin, the transaction fee and time consume is more than what i expect. Hardly have the time to wait and costly i i need it urgently.

Renzzzz

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:17:18 AM

Truly in reality, you can purchase a considerable measure of things with bitcoin. That further stated, before procuring bitcoin you should be sufficiently tolerant to have the chance of joining enormous and true blue organizations or businesses, accordingly having a payout that could fulfill your money related necessities. There are numerous open doors out there that can be snatched! Make a point to be a decent and fair individual and you'll acquire greater than what you at present have.
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:26:34 AM

Yes!  Actually it is a one of the great invention of human the "virtual currency" we have so many things that we can do for this currency. Although there are 20% of people know this as another way of payment for those products even services they brought or want.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:06:36 AM

As far as I know, bitcoin is now being used as a form of payment by some stores, but only a small number of stores. We can't buy every kind of thing. So I think we still need to convert bitcoin into fiat money to buy things.
In Brazil a number of stores are there where people have the opportunities to use bitcoin, I think in japan where they have legalized bitcoin in their country, therefore i think that there must be a number of shops who will also letting their people to use bitcoin for shopping. I think that in future more and more shops will start accepting bitcoin as it will be a good mean of earning for them.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

Yes, bitcoin is a digital currency. Bitcoins are very valuable and can reach $ 100,000 and above. The value that bitcoin creates can buy everything. This is a very wonderful thing. Bitcoin prices are infinite.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:29:06 AM

That's why other country wont tolerate bitcoin because its the best currency to use in illegal transactions, the black market would be so interested in bitcoin because there is no security in bitcoin and if you transact using bitcoin, you don't to now the seller or the buyer, it is a peer to peer transaction so its the best way to do illegal things.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:34:02 AM

Bitcoin now supports to buy anything on the internet, it's very good and can make bitcoin growing its usage. Hopefully this will continue until later.

Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:39:46 AM

Yes, ofcourse bitcoin can buy a lot of things because it is a money but only digital. People only think bitcoin as an asset which they use to earn profit but bitcoin can actually used to buy things online, many online shop accepts bitcoin as payment.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

Yah .. Absolutely right.. When you have a bitcoin .expect more things that you can easily buy.
So try to earn more bitcoin for sure it will help your future's success.
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:05:08 PM

Yes, ofcourse bitcoin can buy a lot of things because it is a money but only digital. People only think bitcoin as an asset which they use to earn profit but bitcoin can actually used to buy things online, many online shop accepts bitcoin as payment.

We use bitcoin in a store who accept it as payment ,I believe sooner or later many store will accept Bitcoin especially if many people will know how good is bitcoin and the advantages of having bitcoin.
ezekhiele

Activity: 196

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:22:37 PM

It depend on your earnings. When you are a bitcoiner your first goal is to earn and gain more profit inorder to buy the things what you want and what you need. Buying a lot of things is possible in bitcoin. Just work hard and do an extra effort inorder to gain and gain more coins.

marites

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

Definitely true.
 when it comes to bitcoin.
We also talk about money.
Bitcoin created for money. If you have a lot of bitcoin for sure you can buy a lot of things.
Jerical13

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

In my country, this will not happen very soon, and I hope that I will be able to see any progress in the financial and economic development of my country
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:34:01 PM

Of course you can 1 bitcoin is worth about $6,765 .
And it is a huge money and you could definitely buy a dozen of things with it and a lot of gadgets,cloths and foods.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

If you are talking about buying a lot od things because of bitcoin that is true to life because it happens many times. It is free to have that situation in bitcoin you are rich because you can do what you want in life. Bitcoin has no comparison because you can be successful if you want. Life is easy if you have a techniques to go through. Bitcoin can really change a life of human being to become better.
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:37:30 PM

in our country, it is impossible to buy something for bitcoin. bitcoin must be transferred to other money to buy something
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: