Bitcoin Forum
August 07, 2024, 03:23:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can actually buy a lot of things with Bitcoin  (Read 1723 times)
leimzdyh

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

Yes! We can actually buy a lot of things using bitcoin..Nowadays, many online stores accept bitcoin as a form of payment. Many different items, various goods and services can be bought using bitcoin. You can used bitcoin even in restaurant , some hotels and shops.Bitcoin is really a great help because of its less hassle use.

The_Masterer

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:18:22 PM

I live in Prague, Czech Republic and you wont find many places where you can pay with crypto. Yes, there is a cryptocafe which accepts ONLY crypto, and there is an electronic store where you can pay with crypto, but thats just about it, as far as I know. Interestingly enough Czech Republic is ranked 4. or 5. in number of bitcoin ATMs....
buiduc

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:29:02 PM

I would definitely buy more bitcoin at a lower price, because bitcoin will bring me high profit, if the price goes down I will buy more, I believe in bitcoin
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:33:36 PM

i super agree, you can buy a lot of things with bitcoin. That further said, before earning bitcoin you must be patient enough to have the opportunity of joining big and legitimate companies or employers, thus having a payout that could satisfy your financial needs.
2Godbdglory

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

I have read,  The dark economy is moving into the light. In a few scattered places, 40 or so in London, one in Manchester, another in Birmingham, Bitcoin ATM machines have appeared, issuing the cryptocurrency from an unlikely array of convenience stores, vaping outlets and barbershops
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

This hoes to show how versatile bitcoin is, it is just as accessible as fiat money or even more so at certain situations more accesible if I must say. But the fact that it is virtual and could be used to transactions in just a few clicks or types is what makes it better than fiat money. Not to mention the fact that it is decentralized. Bitcoin really is an amazing and a revolutionary technology.

arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:45:26 PM

I agree but not all the time is the right time to buy and buy and buy. There are times that bitcoin crash in this time I think limited short of time to expense bitcoin in necessary needs or it can be wants. I better suggest that store your btc for now, because it will increase in due time. The recovery can be soon.
cutiecez05

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

Yes we can. But of course it depends on situation, if you are doing bitcoin regularly and passionately, you will earn many money to buy many things you want which is in opposite that if you are lazy then you cannot buy anything.

zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:51:11 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 11:10:43 AM by zedrickjuls

Yes, you can buy a lot of things with bitcoin in some countries,but in my country there are only few shops that accept bitcoin.I hope they are totally accepted bitcoin in my country as mode of payment in malls,hotels and etc.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:53:15 PM

Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.
In Japan many merchandiser accept bitcoin as a payment, and I agree with you that bitcoin can pay online transaction like purchasing online, but the only problem in bitcoin is the traffic of it so it is better to use any other coin that has a low traffic, I heard there is a coin that just a second you will receive it if I'm not mistaken it was bitwhite and they have merchandiser that accept their coin as a payment.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

I guess i could but my main purpose is to support my family with everything i got. But the fact that it is virtual and could be used to transactions in just a few clicks or types is what makes it better than fiat money. Not to mention the fact that it is decentralized. It's less hassle and you don't have to cary you waller of paper money around. Besides being a good investment, it is indeed a nice way of payment. But I think bitcoin has not been widely used as a payment method. We can only buy some kinds of goods.
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.
You are right, bitcoin is a virtual currency or a vurtual money which you can use to buy different products online. It is like an ordinary fiat money to buy some products but the thing is you can buy products online and it is much easier and much faster than shopping to malls and other markets.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:30:53 PM

Bitcoin is a currency and soon enough we might use it as a payment method for anything we want. I am sure we will be able to buy lots of stuffs
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:52:28 PM

Yes you sure can buy a lot of things with bitcoin, many online markets are beginning to make provision for bitcoin as a means of payment and l think it's a welcome development.
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:00:10 PM

Many sites accept direct payments in Bitcoin. How to pay is protected by the site itself during the payment process, but usually involves copying a Bitcoin address and sending a transaction to the amount indicated by the merchant from your wallet. to that address. Some sellers also provide QR codes for use with mobile payments.
LienTHETRADER

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:05:04 PM

I think ETH and Alts are much more better than Btcs in perspective of getting safafe returns
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

I think you can actually buy many things with Bitcoin because there are already some that are accepting Bitcoin as mode of payments.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:38:02 AM

I think ETH and Alts are much more better than Btcs in perspective of getting safafe returns
How can you even say that? Don’t you know that bitcoins are the biggest giver of profits that are not being offered by any other altcoin? And as far as safer returns are concerned, brother bitcoins have shown the world that no matter what happens with them, they always give best returns to their users.

Now as this dip, still people are buying bitcoins at lowest possible prices and soon these will be sold in highest prices with maximum profit.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:53:38 AM

That online stores are mostly located outside the country where I live. It is good but for me it is difficult because buying goods from abroad have to go through customs not to yet  have to pay the cost. So I just convert my Bitcoin to real money and buy things.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:09:23 AM

I agree that now many popular stores and companies have begun to accept bitcoins as payment. I think their number will increase every day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: