Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 07:21:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can actually buy a lot of things with Bitcoin  (Read 1719 times)
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:14:35 AM

Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.

Definitely Yes!  As long as that store will accept bitcoin, you can pay using it. Some country accept bitcoin as a mode of payment in there store. Government recognize bitcoin in there country. In that case, you can use bitcoins  in everything. You can pay bills, pay it in store and etc.  Bitcoin is very easy to use.
parlerm

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:20:53 AM

Why? I thing use real money more easier than use BCT as common payment. You need to find store than accept BTC and and it is not easy because only a small part that accept BTC as payment.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:41:06 AM

Indeed, you can buy a lot of things using Bitcoin but it also depends on where you came from. That's a great news for those who are in the United States and Japan. From where I came from, Bitcoin is not yet legalized but we are starting to have some establishments that accepts Bitcoin as payment for their food, products, services, flights even accommodations. We can also use it for online shopping as one of the payments methods.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

After an initial flurry of interest among merchants in accepting bitcoin in their retail or online stores, interest has largely died down as increasing bitcoin transaction fees and volatile price movements made it less attractive as a means of exchange

That doesn't mean that there are no outlets to spend your bitcoin, however, far from it. It's just that bitcoin volumes at these outlets has generally not met expectations, and by the time you read this, some may have discontinued that option.

At time of writing, however, you can still buy a wide range of goods and services with the cryptocurrency. Among the advantages of doing so are the ease of cross-border transactions, and anonymity (unless you want physical delivery, of course). By accepting bitcoin, merchants get access to a broader market, and don't have to worry so much about chargebacks (where the buyers cancels the payment after receiving the product).
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:55:44 AM

There's not much I can do with bitcoin in my place. I can use it if I buy something online. And most of it is a sort of game related thing. For other things, I still can't enjoy it. Maybe you can already enjoy it, but unfortunately my country is not very friendly with bitcoin.

Lyne1982

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

By reading your statement, it will give us positive information on bitcoin, thus it will attracts us to invest more on bitcoin. In our country, we were hoping that many stores will accept bitcoin as payment also so that we can enjoy the benefit of having it.
strengthvoice6

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:08:53 PM

I don't think Del accepts the payment of bitcoins. They just accepts fiats as their payment. I may be wrong too
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:41:29 PM

Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.
yes of course if you have a lot of bitcoins you can buy whatever you want to,and i know that you can help other people just because of bitcoin that's why i really want also to have more and more bitcoins to come.
pleght

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

I don't think Bitcoin is still suitable for shopping.So it is not very suitable for shopping yet.The cost of sending the cause is very expensive.Also the submissions are taking too long.

MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:51:00 PM

Yes! You can buy many thing but not now. Now the price of Bitcoin is not good that’s why I just hold it. I spent it doing many things like to pay my necessary bills. Sometimes I also pay my deposit.
 You know it’s a virtual currency and you can complete transactions many way because many country allow it to transactions. That’s why you can Purchase many things. In use Its allow to transact like purchasing Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. Even some of the Country like Singapore, Inland, USA etc. have ATM booththat allow totransfer it into dollars. Some bank also allow you transfer the Bitcon into Dollars.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:00:02 PM

Here in Philippines, you can actually use bitcoin to pay for services and even use it to pay some products. We can easily cash out our bitcoin, which means we can actually use bitcoin to purchase anything. Having bitcoin is really good because bitcoin value can actually grow and it is convenient to use.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:10:11 PM

yes, there are a lot of places to spend Bitcoins, also, there are Pre-Paid Cards that allows you to use your Bitcoins as payment methods just like hard cash.
Yes it happens they allow using bitcoin for fast payment service and people of the specific country are really enjoying this method of payment, it does not charge high amount of money but it will get safe payment no tax no extra charges will be detected from your bitcoin account. Price of bitcoin is increasing for it as it is being use as payment system in a lot of counties, I am very hopeful that my country is going to announce bitcoin as legal currency soon so it will be openly use.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:13:00 PM

Not sure how you guys are paying high fees. I just bought some plane tickets and the Tx fee was about $2.15  That's not so bad , right?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
LaitHonor

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:16:49 PM

Not sure how you guys are paying high fees. I just bought some plane tickets and the Tx fee was about $2.15  That's not so bad , right?

You bought a ticket for the plane for $ 2.5 or is it a commission of only $ 2.5?
Forgive me, I still do not understand English well, I'm trying to learn the language, but not yet super)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:16:43 PM

You bought a ticket for the plane for $ 2.5 or is it a commission of only $ 2.5?
Forgive me, I still do not understand English well, I'm trying to learn the language, but not yet super)
I think the tickets were like $700.00 USD. But the mining fee to send the bitcoin was about $2.15 USD.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
sarajahon

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:30:28 PM

Yes, You can buy alot of things, as Digital currenices are blooming in the market they can be surely make up their name in the business world
Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:50:52 PM

Have fun spending coins:
search engine, where to spend your coins:https://spendabit.co/
world map, where to spend your coins:http://coinmap.org
buy stuff on amazon with coins:https://purse.io/shop
and gift cards:https://www.gyft.com/bitcoin/

and for the early bitcoin adopters of us:https://cointelegraph.com/news/15-amazing-things-you-can-buy-with-bitcoin-today

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:12:20 PM

Yes I agree that you can but a lot of things because of bitcoin or in use of bitcoin. All we know that bitcoin is online currency and online shops are very popular and very convinient that save your time unlike on going to mall and department stores. And all we know that bitcoin is investment or we can say that bitcoin is business and if you have a business you will earn your own money so you can buy lot of things and all the things that needs and wants. But for me even I will earn lot of money from my investment at bitcoin I will save my money and use it to the important things only and I will save it for my dreams.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:19:26 PM

Yes, there are establishments that now accepting bitcoins as payments but unluckily here in my country, there is no such establishments or store accepting btc.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

Yes,  we can buy a lot of things because of bitcoin. We are able to earn because of bitcoin so why don't we buy our needs too?

We are doing our best and doing more efforts because we wanted to get additional income to buy a lot of things that we need. We are earning for our living.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: