Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:17:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are all these Airdrops nonsense, or are there any geniune coins on the horizon?  (Read 181 times)
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:27:13 AM

Most airdrops are nonsense and scams , its approximately 90% of them are shits. I have been participating in most of the airdrops that i have been seeing in my newsfeed in social media  , and most of them is giving coins according to the form that i filled up. There are more than 40 altcoins in my wallet that i have been received in airdrops and most of them have no value.

kit1971

Activity: 27
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:36:38 AM

Some people have gotten lucky from them. I have real friends who can testify to that but most are shit coins. Lets be honest here though, if u are in 20 airdrops chances are you may get something out of one of them.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:48:17 AM

I always joined airdrop and many of them are called shitcoins which is good for selling that can be used as a starting capital for trading cryptocurrencies. Somewhat, they can be useful too but it takes a lot of your time and luck to receive just 1 kind of ERC 20 tokens out of 5 or 10 airdrop forms you filled, this is also a kind of race "first come, first serve".

From your subject there are many telegram groups which broadcasts a lot of legit aidrops and worth filling for.
1. Airdrop free
2. Airdrop G.
3. AirDropAlert_com
4. Free Airdrop
5. Airdrop seeker
6. Bitcointalk Airdrops

These channels are worth joining for as they can give you updated list of trusted airdrops.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:52:03 AM

Seems to be a million new airdrops every day, is this getting out of hand now; I for one don't want to have to join a telegram spam channel and spam the crap out of my friends on twitter/facebook for referrals.

Is there a filtered list anywhere?

Just choose those airdrop who doesn't need much to do, there are airdrops that only need to fill up their registration form and just wait for the bounty. Of course not all airdrop are legit, out of 20 there are only 1 or 2 who can give you the airdrop coins.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:38:31 AM

I am very sceptical about Airdrops. And I think it is getting worst with time. Most of the airdrops are just worthless and I see no reason to waist so much time and read all about it.
This is the main reason why i don't like to join any airdrops, truth that you can get free token or coins here but mostly it is a scams, joining on this is really worthless so if you don't want this happened to you you better avoid joining airdrops for secure purposes of your accounts.There are bounties also that is not good your effort become worthless also because some will not pay and some will pay you a coin who i think won't have a cjance to pump.
amerrigan (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:17:33 AM

I always joined airdrop and many of them are called shitcoins which is good for selling that can be used as a starting capital for trading cryptocurrencies. Somewhat, they can be useful too but it takes a lot of your time and luck to receive just 1 kind of ERC 20 tokens out of 5 or 10 airdrop forms you filled, this is also a kind of race "first come, first serve".

From your subject there are many telegram groups which broadcasts a lot of legit aidrops and worth filling for.
1. Airdrop free
2. Airdrop G.
3. AirDropAlert_com
4. Free Airdrop
5. Airdrop seeker
6. Bitcointalk Airdrops

These channels are worth joining for as they can give you updated list of trusted airdrops.

Thanks man, will take a look
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:19:05 AM

Seems to be a million new airdrops every day, is this getting out of hand now; I for one don't want to have to join a telegram spam channel and spam the crap out of my friends on twitter/facebook for referrals.

for now i just follow airdrop Polymath, this is the best airdrop among other scam coins. You will regret if miss this airdrop.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:28:52 AM

In my own thinking not all airdrops is nonsense,because in my experience airdrops is good and i was one benefited of this free coins,only you can do is to find a better and good airdrops that can give you a real free coins into your own wallet.airdrops is a genuine coins in the horizon only we can do is to support this kind of coin,by not dumping it easily,so in order to support the coins,we must buy this coins and hold it for a certain period of time and sell it when the price is going pump in the market.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

99.9999% garbage

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

Looking at all these airdrop, I don't see how they will be competitive in the space, since they have no fund to work with, no matter the level of commitment from the team, to attract good developers you need to pay them well. So I agree that 99% of these alrdrops are gabbage
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: