Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:13:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the first bitcoin billionaire?  (Read 645 times)
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 01:52:37 PM

I think it's difficult to know the first person to be a bitcoin billionaire. it's like looking for a needle in the middle of a vast field.

no one knows who the first person became the richest with bitcoin.

but the definite answer is, those who bought bitcoin in 2009 to 2012.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:28:29 PM

The credit should be goes to Winklevosses Brothers. How this being interesting when they both put investment $11 millions their own money into currencies with form digital crypto at the time as very new technology and when those people are still put investing on another object futures.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:50:27 PM

I don't know for sure but as for me Satoshi is the great person who has provided us with the chance to earn for living in a very innnovative way. As for me, he is the person I admire and respect. I would like to be at least a bit similar to him
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:36:29 PM

I'm not really sure if the twins are the first billionaire, because some other early adopters may have more bitcoins than the twins have and most of them don't want to reveal their true identity.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pablojob

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:54:38 PM

To think the anonymity of bitcoin buyers, it's safe to say that we will never know who is the real first bitcoin billionaire. But the Winklevoss twins are the known bitcoin billionaires today. On the other hand If we are talking about millionaires then we have a very long list. Lucky guys who have known bitcoin early and believed.
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:09:59 PM

Most likely bitcoin millionaires lead a secretive way of life. Bitcoin billionaires are influential people, such as Bezos

priselive

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:50:55 AM

I do not know, everyone has their own infa, as if no one knows, many who hide their bitcoins in so many
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

I think satoshi , because he is the creator of Bitcoin
Justin Jackson

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:32:58 AM

Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, better known as the Winklevoss Twins, are the first verified billionaire bitcoin holders.Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of bitcoin, holds about five percent of the bitcoin’s total supply. However, it remains unclear whether the bitcoin Nakamoto had previously mined in 2009 is spendable and since then, for nearly eight years, Nakamoto’s bitcoin has not been moved or spent.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

we can not say who is the first bitcoin billionaire because so many people are the users of bitcoin and have also become rich because of it.

Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:02:20 PM

As far as I am concern, the one who created the bitcoin in 2009 became the first richest person worldwide and he is none other than Satoshi Nakamoto. He is the first elusive billionaire.
letuandong92

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:42:19 PM

There are many billionaires but they are not exposed
dongtq1992

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:44:37 PM

There are many billionaires but they are not exposed
Twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss had billion-dollar assets when Bitcoin set a record $ 11,700 a bronze.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

I guess, no other than, The founder of cryptocurrency, Mr. Nakamoto Satoshi, He is the only one capable of gaining billions worth of bitcoins, and this why He remains mysterious because of his achievements,
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:10:12 PM

I would say the founder of bitcoin will be the first bitcoin billionaire
obviously, why would he not be holding a few bitcoin from himself?,
he is anonymous as how the bitcoin blockchain works no trace of real identity.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
tangsanzang7

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:16:24 PM

Other notable investors investing in Bitcoin include Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss (Harvard graduates have sued Mark Zuckerberg for suggesting that Facebook is based on their ideas). The twins bought a total of $ 11 million in Bitcoins by 2013, equal to about 1% of all bitcoins in circulation at the time. When the value of Bitcoin reached over $ 11,000 in early December, the twins were declared the first Bitcoin billionaire. They have suggested the SEC create a bitcoin investment fund, however, the SEC rejected the idea.
Another investor and entrepreneur, Erik Finman, invested $ 1,000 in Bitcoin at the age of 14 and has now become a millionaire.
Twin brothers Taylor and Cameron Wenkworth twins.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:25:29 PM

Other notable investors investing in Bitcoin include Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss (Harvard graduates have sued Mark Zuckerberg for suggesting that Facebook is based on their ideas). The twins bought a total of $ 11 million in Bitcoins by 2013, equal to about 1% of all bitcoins in circulation at the time. When the value of Bitcoin reached over $ 11,000 in early December, the twins were declared the first Bitcoin billionaire. They have suggested the SEC create a bitcoin investment fund, however, the SEC rejected the idea.
Another investor and entrepreneur, Erik Finman, invested $ 1,000 in Bitcoin at the age of 14 and has now become a millionaire.
Not sure who is the first because they are twins Smiley . However, I was truly given an inspiration by Erik Finman. How lucky he was that he had invested at such a young age and he deserve it because he possesses financial intelligence. Despite the fact of not having a degree, he's net worth is still so big that he could just start businesses with it. I truly admire this guy and I hope my investments will grow too!
lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

i think every first person who stored bitcoin in their wallet i think they are billionare, but i guess the pizza owner from the story i guess, lol
kobratuz

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:27:16 PM

My opinion I have no idea about it & I think Satoshi is the 1st bitcoin billionaire & hope so but not sure about it.
dongbat03

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

My opinion I have no idea about it & I think Satoshi is the 1st bitcoin billionaire & hope so but not sure about it.

I think the first bitcoin billionaire is the founder of bitcoin named Nakamoto Satoshi
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: