Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARGO - Masternodes | Skein | PoW | Microtransaction | ZeroCoin Protocol  (Read 42979 times)
wolverine5pl

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:26:29 PM

noob question. this is my first maternode.
so i set up everything by manual https://github.com/alphanode/alphanode/blob/master/doc/masternode_guide.md
So my masternode is up and running (ENABLED)
after 12hrs I did check my wallet on my PC but no coins came.
how long does it takes?
Raty

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:06:03 PM

noob question. this is my first maternode.
so i set up everything by manual https://github.com/alphanode/alphanode/blob/master/doc/masternode_guide.md
So my masternode is up and running (ENABLED)
after 12hrs I did check my wallet on my PC but no coins came.
how long does it takes?

16 - 24h for first reward.
coincalculators.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

Can calculate this link: https://www.coincalculators.io/coin.aspx?crypto=argo-mining-calculator
wolverine5pl

Activity: 431

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:32:18 PM

almost 24hrs and still nothing from masternode:/ any idea why? MN status is ENABLED
koiner123

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:56:40 PM

Translation: 

Project scam: done
Don't write whitepaper and be late 2 months and hope no one notices: complete
Close the code to hide the fact it's a scam:  complete
Focus all efforts on a video and external appearances:  done

Raty's "deep investigation" hahahahahah

The devs are totally silent except they whisper all their secrets to Raty.

*3 main questions:*
why are they hiding the code for an open source project?
when's the white paper coming? (actual date)
what development tasks are they actually working on?

If you can answer any of these questions and not sound like an idiot, i will be impressed.  They never talk to anyone in the community though.  Keep asking these questions until they are forced to answer.
Raty

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:42:38 PM

Translation:  

Close the code to hide the fact it's a scam:  complete
Focus all efforts on a video and external appearances:  done

If you can answer any of these questions and not sound like an idiot, i will be impressed.  They never talk to anyone in the community though.  Keep asking these questions until they are forced to answer.

My main questions:
Why are you so retarded?
What is your role here? Are you from concurrent project? I think yes you are and you want to defame this project!

My answers for your silly questions:
1. it is still their know how and they want to be first with this special MN features. They dont want to publish until it will be finished (It should be done May/June - rather May).
2. I don't know exact date. But it is close to finish. Delay was caused by work on their awesome video presentation which consumed much their time
3. MN per click feature, shared MNs and global tool for MN management ... I am not in their team so I don't know deeper details. But it is enough presented in their video presentation.

This project is real and NOT any scam!
I am waiting for your apology because you are talking the same lies about this project!

And about my investigation .... what was your investigation??? Nothing! Only your fictional conspiracy theory which are flushed!
AllCoinGuru
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:48:26 PM

============
PRICE | POOL LIST | REALTIME ROI | REALTIME MN REWARD
DISCORD | TELEGRAM | BITCOINTALK

ARGO LISTING
crd007

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:55:15 AM

1. it is still their know how and they want to be first with this special MN features. They dont want to publish until it will be finished (It should be done May/June - rather May).
2. I don't know exact date. But it is close to finish. Delay was caused by work on their awesome video presentation which consumed much their time
3. MN per click feature, shared MNs and global tool for MN management ... I am not in their team so I don't know deeper details. But it is enough presented in their video presentation.

Hahaha "Special" MN features Cheesy
Closed source is always a bad sign. Either it's copy&paste or devs want to hide their really bad coding skills ..
Nobody needed a video and nobody wanted a video. All that people wanted was the whitepaper! So they probably should stop wasting their time. Also this video maybe took like 3 hours of time and not more!
MN per click feature is also something nobody really needs and wants. If you are too stupid to get it working you are probably not the right person to run a MN .. go get some service that host it for you then!
my 2 cents

dellzxd

Activity: 555

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:04:03 AM

still, i dont know why communitty dont make a fucking takeover to try save their loses on this "project".
Raty

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:17:08 PM

still, i dont know why communitty dont make a fucking takeover to try save their loses on this "project".

Because a lot of ppl believed that lies about scam they sold their coins with lose and made a lot of price dumps on market.
Now everyone knows that this project is active and they will publish their work soon. But it will be hard to get back some good price. Because a lot of ppl bought cheap Argo and they will sell it asap when price hit some interest value.
Price is more about community that dev team. But yes work of dev team should be much interest for new investors!

Now is problem that they are waiting with marketing after their work will be released. On the other hand, I understand.
Now we only have to wait till WP (which should be very soon) and finally for their MN features which are interesting for many small investors which want to have MN but they are not able to setup it. And this should come on May.
So wait and dont sell Argo so cheap!
koiner123

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:21:49 PM

Translation:  

Close the code to hide the fact it's a scam:  complete
Focus all efforts on a video and external appearances:  done

If you can answer any of these questions and not sound like an idiot, i will be impressed.  They never talk to anyone in the community though.  Keep asking these questions until they are forced to answer.

My main questions:
Why are you so retarded?
What is your role here? Are you from concurrent project? I think yes you are and you want to defame this project!

This project is real and NOT any scam!
I am waiting for your apology because you are talking the same lies about this project!

And about my investigation .... what was your investigation??? Nothing! Only your fictional conspiracy theory which are flushed!

Since you are either retarded or a scammer, I'll keep it simple.  Check out this article:
https://masterthecrypto.com/identifying-scam-coins/

https://masterthecrypto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/CRYPTOCURRENCY-2-min.jpg

"Given that the majority of Cryptocurrencies are open sourced, projects that are close sourced, or those that do not reveal their code base, seems to be less credible...all cryptos that have been branded as scams do not reveal their code base or simply doesn’t have them. A huge reason why they’re closed source could also be due to the fact there is no code base at all. You can check out their codes at Github, and if the cryptocurrency doesn’t provide the links to the code, then it is definitely shady."

"No White Paper:   A white paper detail all the information that you need to know about a particular Crypto, from its purpose to its mechanics to its coin dynamics. White papers form the bedrock of any crypto, and its absence signals a huge red flag. Given the fact that a majority of Cryptos do not have any track record of a working product, it’s even more important to conceive a white paper to publish the necessary information needed for investors.

Ghost Team Members:  This refers to the absence of information on the founders and the developing team. The credibility of any project depends on a large extent on the experience, stature and expertise of the founding developers. More often than not fraudulent coins and schemes will not publicly disclose information about the founders, for obvious reasons."

So, Argo completely matches the description of a scam project based upon the above criteria.   You are a fucking idiot with your bullshit answers.   You're not convincing anyone.  "Awesome video presentation" prevented a whitepaper to be done?  Let's say your BS answer is true...that sounds so idiotic that a team isn't good enough to do 2 simple things at the same time.

Enjoy your scam.  THIS IS REALLY SIMPLE, IF YOU'RE NOT A SCAM, DON"T BEHAVE LIKE ONE.
Blockmunch

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:02:18 AM

BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added Argo to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Argo Pay:
Over 100 coins on the pool, with more added regularly!
Code:
-a skein -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4933 -u Ad1gdytPicnJFk7GG3bUfHbaLk6bAGRiXt -p c=ARGO 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a skein -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4933 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a skein -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4933 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/ARGO

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=2733

BlockMasters.Co Discord Link: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4

BlockMasters.Co BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0

Welcome to BlockMasters!

BlockMasters.co - Auto-Exchange Multi Pool! | Pool Discord: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4 | Pool bitcointalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0 | Pool twitter: https://twitter.com/BlockMunchClub
jimcracks

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:40:46 PM

Valid discord invite?
The_Don1

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:24:14 PM

It seems this coin is also started by russian scammers .. they removed me after i asked questions about project and about white paper.. .. Sad lost almost 1800$ in this scam
KhunChan

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:33:21 PM

Fraud, this is when you sold coins on the node on the presale and ran off with your bitcoins without running the chain. Or when the first listing sells all the coins.

And when the first investors sell coins extracted by the nodes, as quickly as possible. When the participants of the shred nod do the same, when the miners also sell their coins, the price will fall. Otherwise, if you want to sell more than buy.

After a little more than 6 months, the reward from the block will be about 1 coin. The daily output of coins will be 100 times less than at launch. Maybe then the price will change. If by then someone will be engaged in the project.
crd007

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

Best that can happen will be a community takeover. This would revive this coin ..

koiner123

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:09:41 AM

It seems this coin is also started by russian scammers .. they removed me after i asked questions about project and about white paper.. .. Sad lost almost 1800$ in this scam

Yup.  You can tell who is part of the scam or not if they are 100% excited and positive about the project, even though there are so many warning signs and red flags.  White paper was promised Feb 28, and the new excuse is "the awesome video took 3 months to make, so that's why the white paper was delayed!"   hahahahahahahahah.  Now they don't even talk about the white paper any more!

This is 2018, now that we've seen so many scams and bad crypto projects, we must insist on transparent code updates (github updates), good communication, information about a team, communication about weekly work, and a whitepaper.  If people are okay with not having this stuff, they are going to lose money, or they are part of the scam.

You're just dumb if you disagree.  No I will not give you 4 months just to make a stupid video and continue to lie to me over and over.

Be careful everyone.  Read it again: https://masterthecrypto.com/identifying-scam-coins/

gameboy366

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:52:08 AM

Another shitcoin for day dreamers.
koiner123

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:07:54 PM

https://thenextweb.com/investing-2-0/2017/10/02/how-not-to-be-scammed-into-buying-crappy-cryptocurrencies/

"Anonymity for project creators and team members:  these days, cryptocurrencies are no longer the pariah of the financial industry and creators of new coins should be bold enough to stand behind their work. If you can’t find any meaningful information on the creators or core team members, you should think twice before you buy."

Github activity and sense of constant growth: "Teams working on cryptocurrencies typically have a GitHub presence for their project, at the very least; their programmer will have a GitHub presence. GitHub is home to more than 20 million developers who work together to review code and manage projects. Any cryptocurrency that can’t show meaningful Github activity is most likely working on copied code (sometimes stolen code) and you’ll most likely be investing in their shiny website and emotive sales copy...Github activity is a decent measure of legitimacy."

https://cryptoslate.com/seven-key-signs-ico-scam/

1. Poor Online Presence:  "One of the essential elements to consider when assessing a potential scam is the individuals behind it. A robust initial coin offering will present potential investors with a detailed team breakdown, listing founders, developers, advisors, security experts, and anybody else associated with the project."

4. Empty GitHub Repositories: "An empty code repository is a telltale sign...Most ICOs propose open-source solutions that make it possible for potential investors to assess their code via a repository link like GitHub.  If your ICO links through to an empty repository, then it’s more than likely fraudulent.  By providing links to their code repositories, ICOs allow individuals with programming knowledge to audit their development process and determine whether the proposed solution is valid or not. Checking that the underlying technology that drives a blockchain solution is well-organized and functional is critical when assessing initial coin offerings."

5. No White Paper, Bad White Papers, or Blatantly Plagiarized White Papers:  "A white paper is the most important element of any initial coin offering. In a white paper, an ICO will present an outline of what it plans to achieve, a breakdown of how the technical aspects of the platform function, and delineate its token distribution model. If an ICO doesn’t provide a white paper, then it’s undoubtedly a scam."

Argo is shady shady shady to the max.  But nothing to worry about right guys?  Wink  Raty's deep investigation...lets trust that there's a good reason why the team is hiding everything, making things suspicious resembling a scam and not doing any visible work on the code in 4 months Smiley Smiley Smiley
Raty

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:43:20 PM

https://thenextweb.com/investing-2-0/2017/10/02/how-not-to-be-scammed-into-buying-crappy-cryptocurrencies/

"Anonymity for project creators and team members:  these days, cryptocurrencies are no longer the pariah of the financial industry and creators of new coins should be bold enough to stand behind their work. If you can’t find any meaningful information on the creators or core team members, you should think twice before you buy."

Github activity and sense of constant growth: "Teams working on cryptocurrencies typically have a GitHub presence for their project, at the very least; their programmer will have a GitHub presence. GitHub is home to more than 20 million developers who work together to review code and manage projects. Any cryptocurrency that can’t show meaningful Github activity is most likely working on copied code (sometimes stolen code) and you’ll most likely be investing in their shiny website and emotive sales copy...Github activity is a decent measure of legitimacy."

https://cryptoslate.com/seven-key-signs-ico-scam/

1. Poor Online Presence:  "One of the essential elements to consider when assessing a potential scam is the individuals behind it. A robust initial coin offering will present potential investors with a detailed team breakdown, listing founders, developers, advisors, security experts, and anybody else associated with the project."

4. Empty GitHub Repositories: "An empty code repository is a telltale sign...Most ICOs propose open-source solutions that make it possible for potential investors to assess their code via a repository link like GitHub.  If your ICO links through to an empty repository, then it’s more than likely fraudulent.  By providing links to their code repositories, ICOs allow individuals with programming knowledge to audit their development process and determine whether the proposed solution is valid or not. Checking that the underlying technology that drives a blockchain solution is well-organized and functional is critical when assessing initial coin offerings."

5. No White Paper, Bad White Papers, or Blatantly Plagiarized White Papers:  "A white paper is the most important element of any initial coin offering. In a white paper, an ICO will present an outline of what it plans to achieve, a breakdown of how the technical aspects of the platform function, and delineate its token distribution model. If an ICO doesn’t provide a white paper, then it’s undoubtedly a scam."

Argo is shady shady shady to the max.  But nothing to worry about right guys?  Wink  Raty's deep investigation...lets trust that there's a good reason why the team is hiding everything, making things suspicious resembling a scam and not doing any visible work on the code in 4 months Smiley Smiley Smiley

one question:
If it is a scam so why they did not sell their premined coins when price was very high? I did not find answer for it in your conspiracy theory.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: