Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:53:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARGO - Masternodes | Skein | PoW | Microtransaction | ZeroCoin Protocol  (Read 42977 times)
koiner123

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:22:56 AM

I Hope this ripper dev mother will die with suffering from aids  Grin
dont wish something so bad to the mother, we need to wish the WORST happen to that dev, and no, i dont meant death, i mean other things, prettyy much worse.

I don't wanna harm the dev's mother.  Good for him that he realized he can trick so many people.  It's unbelievable if you think about how many people he tricked even with no code updates and anonymous team and just a Dash clone.  The fact that he said they are working on one click installs for any coin already is a hint that the dev is working on MANY masternode projects.   So you can stop waiting for Argo to make progress, he's not focusing on the project.

Go re-read the Argo announcement.  It says whitepaper will come in February, the premine will be spent to hire people, and mobile wallets will come in 2019.  These were all lies: we are still waiting on a whitepaper, no one is hired to do any work ("community manager" is NOT managing the community but gone, Dev is not developing anything but gone, CEO is not executing anything but gone).  Instead the team is not explaining anything and not doing any work.

It's okay to be late on deadlines but not 3 months late with no explanation.  They're not doing any work on the project because they're making more money on new coins, other projects.

This isn't FUD, everything I said was a fact. raty says it's their strategy to lie and disappear.  Okay, does your girlfiend lie and disappear for months without telling you where she is and what she is doing and is that a good strategy?
dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:54:13 PM

I Hope this ripper dev mother will die with suffering from aids  Grin
dont wish something so bad to the mother, we need to wish the WORST happen to that dev, and no, i dont meant death, i mean other things, prettyy much worse.

I don't wanna harm the dev's mother.  Good for him that he realized he can trick so many people.  It's unbelievable if you think about how many people he tricked even with no code updates and anonymous team and just a Dash clone.  The fact that he said they are working on one click installs for any coin already is a hint that the dev is working on MANY masternode projects.   So you can stop waiting for Argo to make progress, he's not focusing on the project.

Go re-read the Argo announcement.  It says whitepaper will come in February, the premine will be spent to hire people, and mobile wallets will come in 2019.  These were all lies: we are still waiting on a whitepaper, no one is hired to do any work ("community manager" is NOT managing the community but gone, Dev is not developing anything but gone, CEO is not executing anything but gone).  Instead the team is not explaining anything and not doing any work.

It's okay to be late on deadlines but not 3 months late with no explanation.  They're not doing any work on the project because they're making more money on new coins, other projects.

This isn't FUD, everything I said was a fact. raty says it's their strategy to lie and disappear.  Okay, does your girlfiend lie and disappear for months without telling you where she is and what she is doing and is that a good strategy?

i dont know what happened to my brain to invest 2 BTC!!! on that SHIT !! maybe the greedy by seeing a FUCKING HIGH ROI %... i lost 0.2 btc on bytepay now... and its the same dev, since "they" launched the 1 click "feature" on it... "they're" the same SCAMMERS ( CROP / BYTEPAY / ARGO DEV)
PEOPLE NEED TO GET THE SHIT OUT OF THE OTHER TWO "DEVS"
cod3gen

Activity: 311
Merit: 69

PowerMining.pw

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:19:55 PM

ARGO is now available for Mining

Only .8% Fees when mining on Powermining.pw
European Based, with stable connection and DDoS protection.
Payouts every 3 hours for balances above 0.001

Many miners supported, easy to start commands:

CCMiner:
Code:
ccminer -a skein -o stratum+tcp://pool.powermining.pw:4935 -u <WALLET ADDRESS> -p c=ARGO

SGMiner:
Code:
sgminer -k skein -o stratum+tcp://pool.powermining.pw:4935 -u <WALLET ADDRESS> -p c=ARGO

Tips:
- If you need separate workers to identify, you can add <,ID=YOURWORKER> to your password.
- You can allow benchmarks to be allowed on pool by adding <,stats> to your password.

TO KEEP YOU UPDATED: Join us on Discord!
https://discord.gg/Md2UR5

https://www.powermining.pw ⮚ Hit us with your power while mining for over 30 listed coinz in various algorithms! Get in touch on Discord: https://discord.gg/qSV6b9d
theRo

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:08:25 PM

been here from the start, invested only hashrate, little bit sad about scam scam scam, but..

you dont think about how its easy now for dev to accumulate all the coins with so low price.
whole supply now costs about 15-16BTC - less than a cost of all MN been sold on auction.

now think how it would be easy for dev to pump this x10 and even x100 when only he and some crazy believers in argo (like me) can sell it.

this is the best strategy for a pump by devs - be silent for months make price drop utterly low, accumulate for months.. pump

p.s: i havent lost much with argo and i dont HOPE for pump but still see an opportunity for it.
so.. keep FUDing here guys, you do a great work for us  Wink
koiner123

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

been here from the start, invested only hashrate, little bit sad about scam scam scam, but..

you dont think about how its easy now for dev to accumulate all the coins with so low price.
whole supply now costs about 15-16BTC - less than a cost of all MN been sold on auction.

now think how it would be easy for dev to pump this x10 and even x100 when only he and some crazy believers in argo (like me) can sell it.

this is the best strategy for a pump by devs - be silent for months make price drop utterly low, accumulate for months.. pump

p.s: i havent lost much with argo and i dont HOPE for pump but still see an opportunity for it.

Are you really saying, the devs are so smart for making people think the project is a scam so they can accumulate more coins?  Just think about what you are saying -- you're saying the devs are smart for tricking investors and purposefully not following their deadlines and not communicating at all for months so they can deceive and scam folks for their own benefit.  So you're admitting it's a scam?

Is that really a project you want to be part of? If you ran a crypto project would you run it in such a dishonest way?

Answer truthfully.

Richie.EXUS

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:29:00 PM

That is not a good strategy.

koiner123

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:21:24 AM

That is not a good strategy.

Price will never go up 10x because these are lazy ass people that don't even spend 2 mins a day to work.
  • Yuness was hired as COMMUNITY MANAGEr to manage the community. Did he leave? Did he get fired? Is he on a beach somewhere?
  • CEO was hired to direct the project.  His last announcement was "One click masternodes" and "Code will be closed."   You're waiting for automatic one click masternodes?  That's the big feature? There's no demand for this shitcoin, people only bought it early because roi on Mastenodes.online was high in the first week and it was pumped to $2.  No one will ever want this coin again.  Where is CEO?  On a beach somewhere?
  • Dev was hired to work on the project. Did he leave? Did he get fired? Is he on a beach somewhere? Why hide the code unless you're not doing any work?

3 people are hired and they aren't even doing anything.  They aren't even doing anything they said they would do.  Their announcement said they'd spend the premine to hire people to work on their project.  Why don't they do that?

raty still trusts them just like he still trusts his girlfriend who is gone for months. Argo is banging her too.  But his girlfriend says trust me, I'll hide and disappear for months. 
Actually, I don't think raty can be this stupid. He might be friends with the scammy russian team.

The_Don1

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:30:07 AM

seems you are getting payed by dev no one going to buy your shit coins Smiley
Richie.EXUS

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:50:13 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 10:14:06 AM by Richie.EXUS

Hey everyone,

I'm Richie, the Admin of EXUS.

We're going to offer a swap for everyone that lost in ARGO. The ratio will be high as we see ARGO worthless at this point.

I personally lost in ARGO as well. I'll post proof of this. I've purchased it early on. I owned 2 masternodes.

I believed in ARGO but soon realized it was all smoke and mirrors. The premine is worthless he simply took the BTC and disappeared.

I want to offer everyone a second chance and keep believing in these projects.

We are not all scams & shills.

Some of us are trying to create something different.
Read some of our publications to get an idea of where we're heading.

https://discord.gg/TfYTTaT
t.me/@ExusCoin
https://medium.com/exus

Stay tuned for swap details.
We're figuring out a fair ratio for the swap.
Please don't go buy ARGO to swap, it will be cheaper to buy EXUS directly.
The_Don1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:13:58 PM

1:1 swap will be good else iam not going for swap Grin Grin good luck mate with your swap
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:56:05 PM

Close down this dead coin.
tomwrx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:38:53 PM

Well selling masternodes in an auction for 2 btc ar more per mn was already a red flag, thaht devs only wanted to accumulate as many btc as they could before running away. Knowing it was created by russians, it was big possibility that project will go down the drain...

ALQO - A Decentralized, All-in-One Financial And Cloud Services Ecosystem.

https://alqo.app/
koiner123

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

Well selling masternodes in an auction for 2 btc ar more per mn was already a red flag, thaht devs only wanted to accumulate as many btc as they could before running away. Knowing it was created by russians, it was big possibility that project will go down the drain...

raty, are you mad that the team has been gone for 2 months and ignore you now?  Do you really think they are doing any work even though it's easy to show progress but they chose to hide everything like scammers do?

Now Argo discord is full of people trying to shill their own scam coin... where did CEO, Dev and Community Manager go?

just waiting for raty to admit it was a scam.  Or maybe raty will disappear too??  suspicious...

muathuvang108

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:16:41 AM

What can you advice me? Have i buy it now and hold it?
koiner123

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:40:42 AM

Tell us about your "deep investigations". What have you discovered?

About team:
small team with 1 main dev and 1-3 subcontractors (maybe more). And another 2-3 guys for community and marketing. And finally CEO.
They are all from USA/Europe

About work:
Paper wallet - done
Mobile wallets - postponed (max focus on primary MN features)
WhitePaper - was postponed due to work on Argo video presentation - actually is work on WP are in progress again
Main MN features like MN per click and shared MNs - mostly done - they are in test phase with bug fixing

Marketing:
Waiting for MN features publish

Activity:
Whole team is active on Discord channel.
CEO is totally busy but all other team members answered to me on all my questions very fast.

Github updates:
project is running less than 3 months and network and MNs are running without any problems. Wallet has no problems too. So no update is needed. They are max focused for developing new features which are mostly done. We will see their work very soon (Don't have exact date but it should be in May).

Just because I hate being lied to, let's revisit this gem from raty from April 10  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2834315.msg34353995#msg34353995  and compare his lies to the actual truth:

raty's 'deep investigation' said: "small team with 1 main dev and 1-3 subcontractors (maybe more). And another 2-3 guys for community and marketing. And finally CEO."
  • reality: not 7 people, but zero people working on it. Not even community manager Yunness on Discord.  All gone.  They said they'd use premine to hire people but they lied about that.

raty's deep investigation said: "They are all from USA/Europe"
  • reality: team is from russia. how did you get this false information?

raty's deep investigation said: "Activity: Whole team is active on Discord channel. CEO is totally busy but all other team members answered to me on all my questions very fast."
  • reality: team totally gone from discord. No questions are being answered at all.

raty's deep investigation said: "WhitePaper - was postponed due to work on Argo video presentation - actually is work on WP are in progress again."
  • reality: no whitepaper.. obvious lie, and why would a video take 7 people to work on? and why would it prevent a white paper from being written? They said this would be done by February.

raty's deep investigation said: "Github updates:  project is running less than 3 months and network and MNs are running without any problems. Wallet has no problems too. So no update is needed. They are max focused for developing new features which are mostly done. We will see their work very soon (Don't have exact date but it should be in May)."
  • reality: no github updates, no development.  We didn't see "their work very soon."

I told you that the truth would be revealed.

Obvious scam.  I count at least 7 lies above?

raty, how do you feel about what you said on April 10? Want to change your mind now given the current facts and truth?

looking forward to seeing your clever way to change reality and make new excuses.
The_Don1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:57:48 AM

close this dead shit thread so no more people get ripped i lossed 2 btc
OLDARH

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:59:47 PM

As well, it's good that the cryptobridge exchange does not have a minimum bid for sale, unlike most major exchanges. This allows me to sell at least a couple of cents of the income that comes to me weekly from the share rate in MN. Smiley
cryptospecu

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:47:20 PM

People need to stop panic sale and fork/swap this to some new project if dev is dead ..

It's not just about Crypto ICO scam or scam coins guys.
Yesterday I got a ail about bitcoin code (these guys claim to make good money by continuously buying and selling bitcoins).
I entered my details there sadly and now I am getting daily calls from some fake british accent brokers.
Thanks to god that I did a google search and found a negative review about this robot.
Don't fall for such scam guys.
koiner123

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:14:58 AM

Tell us about your "deep investigations". What have you discovered?

About team:
small team with 1 main dev and 1-3 subcontractors (maybe more). And another 2-3 guys for community and marketing. And finally CEO.
They are all from USA/Europe

About work:
Paper wallet - done
Mobile wallets - postponed (max focus on primary MN features)
WhitePaper - was postponed due to work on Argo video presentation - actually is work on WP are in progress again
Main MN features like MN per click and shared MNs - mostly done - they are in test phase with bug fixing

Marketing:
Waiting for MN features publish

Activity:
Whole team is active on Discord channel.
CEO is totally busy but all other team members answered to me on all my questions very fast.

Github updates:
project is running less than 3 months and network and MNs are running without any problems. Wallet has no problems too. So no update is needed. They are max focused for developing new features which are mostly done. We will see their work very soon (Don't have exact date but it should be in May).

Just because I hate being lied to, let's revisit this gem from raty from April 10  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2834315.msg34353995#msg34353995  and compare his lies to the actual truth:

raty's 'deep investigation' said: "small team with 1 main dev and 1-3 subcontractors (maybe more). And another 2-3 guys for community and marketing. And finally CEO."
  • reality: not 7 people, but zero people working on it. Not even community manager Yunness on Discord.  All gone.  They said they'd use premine to hire people but they lied about that.

raty's deep investigation said: "They are all from USA/Europe"
  • reality: team is from russia. how did you get this false information?

raty's deep investigation said: "Activity: Whole team is active on Discord channel. CEO is totally busy but all other team members answered to me on all my questions very fast."
  • reality: team totally gone from discord. No questions are being answered at all.

raty's deep investigation said: "WhitePaper - was postponed due to work on Argo video presentation - actually is work on WP are in progress again."
  • reality: no whitepaper.. obvious lie, and why would a video take 7 people to work on? and why would it prevent a white paper from being written? They said this would be done by February.

raty's deep investigation said: "Github updates:  project is running less than 3 months and network and MNs are running without any problems. Wallet has no problems too. So no update is needed. They are max focused for developing new features which are mostly done. We will see their work very soon (Don't have exact date but it should be in May)."
  • reality: no github updates, no development.  We didn't see "their work very soon."

I told you that the truth would be revealed.

Obvious scam.  I count at least 7 lies above?

raty, how do you feel about what you said on April 10? Want to change your mind now given the current facts and truth?

looking forward to seeing your clever way to change reality and make new excuses.

haha raty doesn't reply any more.  I guess he has nothing to say because he knows his past message looks bad now. But I know he is reading this because he used to reply very fast everyday and is still active on Discord.

In Discord raty said yesterday: "In any case this project was not planned scam .... but now I dont know what Argo CEO want.  Maybe he is waiting for right timing for new announcements .. maybe not ... I dont know ... only he knows ..... so lets wait"

HAHAH now raty is full of doubt.  I still want to know why the 7 things he said above are not true.  Why are you still waiting?  You don't need to wait 1000 hours.  Nothing is being developed or worked on in Github; the only thing you saw before of what they said they were working on was photoshopped images of a mobile wallet and one click MNs.   You've already lied or been lied to 7 times.
Raty

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:56:38 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 10:13:46 AM by Raty

How I say .... Koiner doesnt know any facts! He only conceived conspiracy theories.

It is very interesting why he is so committed here. His account is used only for spreading fud here and ONLY HERE. It is very interesting .....
Maybe he is a part of some dirty game ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: