Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:15:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARGO - Masternodes | Skein | PoW | Microtransaction | ZeroCoin Protocol  (Read 42977 times)
Raty

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:49:53 PM

Hello, guys! I am interested on this plan. I'll wait this to look what is going to happen!
why you interested on this scam coin dev already left this Sad

it's just a fake account, look at all his last posts.  Literally one line messages that say "great looking project!" and the account has only been around for a couple weeks.

Anyone still believe in argo now that we've been lied to so many times?

raty, yuness, theseus, give us back our money.

which money? You should have your Argo coins.
I have my Argo coins too.
I was a newbie but I invested only few money which I could lose ...... it is rule number 1.
I invested about 0,5 BTC and about month of mining.
Yeah I trusted to the CEO .... But I am VERY wondering why master expert for scam coins like YOU invested 2 BTCs to this coin! It is very interesting. Why did you invested so much to this coin when you are saying this is scam because no work and no whitepaper? WHY?!

Btw ... Yuness and Theseus are only employees. You should ask "Argo CEO" for your BTCs if you bought MN from auction.
I am feeling scammed too. But Yuness and maybe Theseus too.
I dont know how much invested Yuness but on March Theseus told me that he invested some BTCs from start too (ofc I did not see his screen of his wallet).
But everyone from their team told me that all BTCs from MN auction are owned by Argo CEO.

I hope that Argo team members will publish some info about CEO. If they will confirm that he is a scammer. Yuness totaly trusted to the CEO but I think he dont know his real identity.
On base of times when CEO published his posts it looks like he is from USA or maybe Russia ... it is possible if he posted only in the night.

Investing to this very young project is like gambling. And it seems I lost some money too.
But there is still some way to recover some loses. We can do swap with community takeover. Argo community is pretty big (about 3000 ppl on discord). But this coin needs some CEO with vision and some transparency. Without it nobody will trust.

I have a lot of coins so I dont want to let go down this project .... I hoped that CEO will let this project to the community if he dont want to continue. I am still waiting but I am losing hopes.
I hope that we will get some info on the end Q2 2018 from some Argo team member which still trusting to CEO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jack_jack

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:39:10 AM

Hello, guys! I am interested on this plan. I'll wait this to look what is going to happen!

it's just a fake account, look at all his last posts.  Literally one line messages that say "great looking project!" and the account has only been around for a couple weeks.

I was a newbie but I invested only few money which I could lose ...... it is rule number 1.
Yeah I trusted to the CEO .... But I am VERY wondering why master expert for scam coins like YOU invested 2 BTCs to this coin! It is very interesting. Why did you invested so much to this coin when you are saying this is scam because no work and no whitepaper? WHY?!

Btw ... Yuness and Theseus are only employees. You should ask "Argo CEO" for your BTCs if you bought MN from auction.
I dont know how much invested Yuness but on March Theseus told me that he invested some BTCs from start too (ofc I did not see his screen of his wallet).
But everyone from their team told me that all BTCs from MN auction are owned by Argo CEO.

I hope that Argo team members will publish some info about CEO. If they will confirm that he is a scammer. Yuness totaly trusted to the CEO but I think he dont know his real identity.
On base of times when CEO published his posts it looks like he is from USA or maybe Russia ... it is possible if he posted only in the night.

Investing to this very young project is like gambling. And it seems I lost some money too.
But there is still some way to recover some loses. We can do swap with community takeover. Argo community is pretty big (about 3000 ppl on discord). But this coin needs some CEO with vision and some transparency. Without it nobody will trust.

I have a lot of coins so I dont want to let go down this project .... I hoped that CEO will let this project to the community if he dont want to continue. I am still waiting but I am losing hopes.
I hope that we will get some info on the end Q2 2018 from some Argo team member which still trusting to CEO.

finally you are talking about real fact rather than trust Smiley lets do community take over with full transparency Smiley
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:12:44 PM

If you’re a bag holder then you would want to see a take over. Can’t be too many others who actually care though.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:13:08 PM

Greetings team.
Looking forward for more updates!
Well-advised approach, brilliant approach!

Oh be quiet  Grin
koiner123

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

This is a strange feeling, raty actually being truthful and honest for the first time.  I...don't even know what to say, I am so shocked.
I hate to say I told you so about the scammy Argo project....
But now you can see that I was right about them, at least the CEO.  It's odd that you finally changed your mind about this. I pesonally think yuness, theseus and raty were always part of a secret plan because they always talked like they knew about the development work and progress and everything.  But then Yuness left for a "personal matter" and removed his name from the Community Manager account.  And Theseus disappeared forever.  So it is strange that you now say they might be scammers when you protected them for such a long time.

Anyway some p

This is a strange feeling, raty actually being truthful and honest for the first time.  I...don't even know what to say, I am so shocked.
I hate to say I told you so about the scammy Argo project....
But now you can see that I was right about them, at least the CEO.  It's odd that you finally changed your mind about this. I pesonally think yuness, theseus and raty were always part of a secret plan because they always talked like they knew about the development work and progress and everything.  But then Yuness left for a "personal matter" and removed his name from the Community Manager account.  And Theseus disappeared forever.  So it is strange that you now say they might be scammers when you protected them for such a long time.

Anyway, some progress, finally raty is being more honest.
Raty

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:00:43 PM

koiner .... I never said that Yuness or Theseus are scammers!
I talked with Yuness many times and he is a good guy. But he only listened CEO's orders because he was hired and he was like employee.
But now it seems that CEO scammed everyone.

Please answer me to my questions.
Why did you invest 2 BTCs to this project when you are saying that this scam because there is no whitepaper and no proper work? Why? I still cannot understand it.
And where did you read that I said that Yuness and Theseus are scammers? Because they are not!

I am still trusting to them and I asked them for help with continue in this project or community takeover.
But I am losing trust to Argo CEO. He really doesnt play fair game! 1000 hours are gone and we have no info about some delay or something ... he is forcing us to think that he is a scammer. Neither Yuness doesnt belive to it.
If Yuness is a fair guy and I think he is so he should publish some info about actual state of this project. I have only some unofficial info from him but I would like see his official comment.
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:06:23 PM

https://l2rx.com/img_top/masternodes_top_rating.jpg

Add "ARGO (ARGO)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 21 ARGO (ARGO)" https://l2rx.com/add.php

https://l2rx.com/img_top/Screenshot_197.png
jack_jack

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:36:05 AM

raty sir pls provide any update of this project ? pls ask your friend yuness..
Raty

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

raty sir pls provide any update of this project ? pls ask your friend yuness..

There is a new discord link. https://discord.gg/3g6XmKE
Argo CEO dont want to continue. So we have to decide about new future of Argo project.
Allbitoc

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:07:35 PM

If you receive an invitation to Discord Argo 2.0 from Raty or me, do not block. Maybe we'll revive the coin together.

Ecли вы пoлyчили пpиглaшeниe Discord Argo 2.0 oт Raty или мeня, нe блoкиpyйтe. Moжeт быть, мы вoзpoдим мoнeтy вмecтe.
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:10:20 AM

Joined the new discord.
I believe in a coin, I hold a masternode, I do not sell coins.
The Russian topic - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2863758.0   on the forum will update and publish all the news.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
Dyvz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:27:08 PM

So whats up with argo 2.0 ? joined new  discord aswell, but seems  it requires new dev.

sadk3005

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:16:28 AM

Seems, coin is dead(
DDL

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:53:32 PM

So whats up with argo 2.0 ? joined new  discord aswell, but seems  it requires new dev.

One more coin without coders?)

LordAoshi

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

next dead coin....like 10000000 others.....always same sh**
Dyvz

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

there is small action going on ARGO 2.0 discord. But for now nothing set in stone. and the biggest  question - where to get the money for reliving  this coin. check it  out yourself  https://discord.gg/XbhSAPv

tomwrx

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 07:48:11 AM

so how is russian scammers coin doing?  Grin

ALQO - A Decentralized, All-in-One Financial And Cloud Services Ecosystem.

https://alqo.app/
DDL

Activity: 196

Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:47:49 PM

so how is russian scammers coin doing?  Grin

same as others scammers.

koiner123

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:41:19 AM

Hey guys.
I suppose that this project is rather a juicy investment currently!

hahahahahahahah so juicy so juicy!
tazmako

Activity: 350

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:27:02 AM

Do you think argo 2.0 will work?

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: