Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn merits easily ?  (Read 1810 times)
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

Actually the merits system.is a very good initiative.Recently bct forum has had too much spamming and it's fair enough that only quality users are rewarded.That being said it seems people are abusing the merits system as well ...Sad And I haven't got a single merit to date

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

If you want to earn more merits,you should make good quality post.This system is much need at this time.If you make a good quality post , automatically you will get more merits from the forum members.So I suggest you to make quality  post to earn more merits.
Correct, there is no other way to gain merit just do constructive post, i would recommend to gain merit is you should find a thread which other member asking for help then answer it in a nice way and give some recommendation for the question. That is the easiest way to earn merits.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:07:54 AM

To earn merit you should try harder to construct a quality one. I suggest tht you find  a thread where someone is asking a question then give your most helpful answer, it would also count if you were the first one to answer the query. If the person finds your answer helpful then  merit is sure to be given to you.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:25:53 AM

To earn merit you should try harder to construct a quality one. I suggest tht you find  a thread where someone is asking a question then give your most helpful answer, it would also count if you were the first one to answer the query. If the person finds your answer helpful then  merit is sure to be given to you.
Actually even after making such quality posts many are still not getting merit, it is because they post in a thread that has lot's of replies or a topic that is not important to waste time in reading. The best way to earn merits is by choosing a good topic, something that you think people will be interested to read, of course having a good quality post is really important, another is don't reply to a thread that has hundreds of post, you are just wasting your effort on that.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2458

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:32:46 AM

The best way to earn merits is to ignore merits. Just be a useful contributing member of the forum.

As I posted elsewhere - Merits are like cats, it you chase them they will run away from you, if you ignore them, but behave in a generally friendly fashion, they will come to you.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
barsharkol12

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:15:06 PM

with new bct update to become a full member need 100 merits and i still have only 10 merits. What is the best way to earn merits
The simplest thing you can do is make content that people are actually interested in and it worth someone rewarding you for your efforts. This kind of thread won't earn you anything in most situations (unless someone wants to be a contrarian for my post here), if you're making a giant database and keeping it uploaded with information people actually want to see then you can be rewarded for your efforts. This goes for the various loan/scam list threads that people make, among other things. There's a lot you can actually do, it just comes down to quality. A thread OP with a quality piece of information or something people agree with will likely receive merits, and likely a number of them, since a lot of people will see it.

TL;DR Make good content and start good threads with stuff people actually want to know.

Thanks for the information. I always make constructive post but sadly i endend up no merit gained. But thanks for this i will make my post even better so that the merit givers will appriciate my post.
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:08:44 PM

Everyone already explained so many things that how you can earn merit.  I am saying what I thought about how you can get merit.  Don't think about merit,  just do quality post, constructive post and do research before posting... Means what are you going to post in the forum think about it that if it's contributing in forum or not... If it's not contributing in the forum means your post is a shitpost and it's useless... And if your post is contributing in forum and its on topic then you are good... People automatically give you merit for your contributions...

In the one statement I can say

the more you learn the more your post quality will constructive
And the more your post quality the more you get merit

lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:37:46 PM

with new bct update to become a full member need 100 merits and i still have only 10 merits. What is the best way to earn merits
The simplest thing you can do is make content that people are actually interested in and it worth someone rewarding you for your efforts. This kind of thread won't earn you anything in most situations (unless someone wants to be a contrarian for my post here), if you're making a giant database and keeping it uploaded with information people actually want to see then you can be rewarded for your efforts. This goes for the various loan/scam list threads that people make, among other things. There's a lot you can actually do, it just comes down to quality. A thread OP with a quality piece of information or something people agree with will likely receive merits, and likely a number of them, since a lot of people will see it.

TL;DR Make good content and start good threads with stuff people actually want to know.
I agree, I think theres no short cut in earning merit. You need to work for it. A piece of advise buddy , if english is not your first language and you find difficulty in speaking of it. You better read more because it will enhance your vocabulary that will really help you to provide a good and quality post. That can attract some people to give you a merit.
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:35:05 AM

When I first saw the new update on bTC regarding merits, i just told myself to go on with wjat i do. But when a friend of mine rold me that i needed 10 merits to be a member, I was alrmed, really alarmed. So i ask a member of the forum on tips how to get merits and read forums regarding merits. That, i needed to make quality posts so i can be awarded with some merits. Just a thought, what if i thought i posted a quality one but the moderators doesn't count it as one?? I guess i just needed to continue my posts and response hoping that i made one quality post.

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund

Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:56:10 PM

The merit system is made if you are qualified to rank up and to avoid those shit poster, account buyer, scam and etc. When the forum updated many users are disagree because the rank up will become to hard for now. But it is made to improve the forum that we need to work hard.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

This merits system is easy to identify a scam users. So you should post clearly and quality of exact need is the best way to increase your post. Because someone like your post they give merits. But it is not simple get so try to activate in this forum else you don't get merits.
simply you just have to do and make posts as usual. the difference is when we make a useful post and also quality then we have the opportunity to get a point merit from other users in this forum. I think this is an appreciation for anyone who can give the best. for me this kind of thing is very appropriate to apply because anyone who can give better than others then they deserve different things compared to ordinary users. try to give the best because then we have the chance to be the best.
jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:21:47 PM

The best way to earn merits is to ignore merits. Just be a useful contributing member of the forum.

As I posted elsewhere - Merits are like cats, it you chase them they will run away from you, if you ignore them, but behave in a generally friendly fashion, they will come to you.

This is really sad but true. Pursuing a merit can be a very stressful thing. Better ignore this merits and try to contribute as much as possible. Can help at least 1 person in this forum is better than making shit-post.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:41:12 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 04:07:44 PM by xcajun21

Its very simple,post some good quality posts then it will earn you some merits. Smiley That is the only way you can get or earn merit.

If you are getting the merits in some other ways means you are abusing the system and you will get tagged by DT. Grin

The problem is that people will not be motivated to give smerits to good quality posts because they rather choose to keep them as commodity. Would you give your last merits, when you need badly to receive some in return?

This system would work better imo if when you gave merits, you received a bit back, lets say 0.5 or 0.1 out of 1 merit given away.

Edit. It can be called a commodity, in a context, because has value. I would have made it this way: not linked to forum rank. Imo, smerit should be like a thank you, have no trace, no criteria, no stain and no self gratification and especially no pride.

Either way. Who cares? Let's see how the changes bring positive thoughts around.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2458

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:03:22 AM

The problem is that people will not be motivated to give smerits to good quality posts because they rather choose to keep them as commodity. Would you give your last merits, when you need badly to receive some in return?

This system would work better imo if when you gave merits, you received a bit back, lets say 0.5 or 0.1 out of 1 merit given away.

I don't think you understand the Merit system, merits are not a commodity. I have sMerit to give away, and there is no advantage to me to keep them. It doesn't affect my merit total either way. Giving merit in the expectation that you will receive merit in return is against the rules, and can earn you negative trust, or being added to my merit abusers gallery.

If you receive two merits, then you are deemed to be a worthy member of Bitcoin Talk, and you are given an sMerit, you can award this to a poster that you consider to be contributing to the Bitcoin Talk community. Please don't abuse this privilege,

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:48:06 PM

You have 10 merit points by default and you gained 4 merit points to make a total of 14 merit points. Just review the 4 posts of yours which got merit and try to post in the same way as you did for that 4 posts. It may take a lot of time but eventually it will give you  100 merit points.

Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:09:49 PM

this merit system aims to identify the occurrence of fraud. master bitcoiner advice to get merit only makes a quality post.
greet one's guts. success

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:24:38 PM

Make sure the post you created have a good quality, I mean when you create a thread or comment on a thread it should provide clear information and understandable. So the people who don't know the latest information or who don't know the world of cryptocurrency can understand it easily and clearly.
MainIbem

Activity: 1372
Merit: 396

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:42:23 PM

There is no best way. There is only one way and that way is improve the quality of you post. Quality does not mean volume but value added to the point under discussion.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:46:13 PM

As I understand, there's no such thing gets easily on here, we must work for it,merit system is one way of hazing the beginners either we stay or quit because of this difficulties.  but referring the advise of the legendary, we just post a quality idea and avoid posting nonsense to acquire that merit.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:36:52 PM

We should not focus on getting merits, rather focus on what's this forum require us to do, and that is to give valuable inputs to topics that really matters, because merit is just a bonus for our post that provides good idea to readers. Make quality post and you will receive the merit you deserve.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: