Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:05:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn merits easily ?  (Read 1818 times)
cobeksede

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:20:12 AM

I have been polite in the comments and did not take other people's comments but still empty. oh god ....
nemesis_

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:40:06 PM

The new merit system is created to increase the number of relevant posts rather than nonsense and repeated questions. In order for us to to earn it, we should have a high quality post. Posts with helpful contents that may help each and everyone of us in this forum. The main purpose is for the readers to find something that are relevant to read rather than toxic posts.

Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:52:06 AM

The merit system has been released because spammers and high ranks that have useless post are so numerous. It is implemented to be effective in advertising the projects needed by the campaign. This will be the way to reduce in any kind of spam and scam until this forum be clear, so we have to make a fascinating topic in this forum.

elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:59:38 AM

with new bct update to become a full member need 100 merits and i still have only 10 merits. What is the best way to earn merits

playing safe is better than you cheat
this forum is the best hangout for us to discuss
be a fun and always be useful person, then you will get merit
lobcmt2

Activity: 462
Merit: 155

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:42:19 AM

The new merit system is created to increase the number of relevant posts rather than nonsense and repeated questions. In order for us to to earn it, we should have a high quality post. Posts with helpful contents that may help each and everyone of us in this forum. The main purpose is for the readers to find something that are relevant to read rather than toxic posts.
The topic tittle means a lot of things. How to earn merits easily, lol  Shocked It seems that creator of the topic want to get tutorials on how to rank up easily for which purposes behind merit points he/she wanted. ranking up easily and fastly getting bonused money from signature campaigns, bounties, airdrops, etc. Those sort of users, who simply and only want to get money/ rewards, will never contribute anything to the forum.

To sum up, there is no way to earn merit scores easily in the forum after the launch of merit system some weeks ago.
Keep writing shit posts, keep spamming, you will stay at the current rank forever. Good luck, fella.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:18:28 AM

It's not necessary to always have a good quality . People will even send you merits of they find humour in your posts .
Another way is to post something innovative which people would like. Like there are many topics started by people which showcases ideas on how to reduce spam or topics related to that , which have been merited by many users.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:51:03 AM

It's not necessary to always have a good quality . People will even send you merits of they find humour in your posts .
Another way is to post something innovative which people would like. Like there are many topics started by people which showcases ideas on how to reduce spam or topics related to that , which have been merited by many users.

Completely agree with you. Especially for Jr members who need 10 merits to rank up, there are a lot of options. Here is what they can do to earn these:

1) Post genuine replies tp queries being asked in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0. You should be the first to answer the query and answer the query in detail. I think I got about 5-8 merit points answering different queries there. I have also seen replies of other members getting  rewarded there frequently.

2) There is a thread offering merit points for creating Infographic, Even if you cannot write good posts, you can make a Infographic and get some merits.

Signature available for rent
AltheaHeart14

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:37:03 PM

Merit cannot earn easily we need to improved ourselves, we need to improved the quality of post in forum to satisfy the reader so that we can get merit from them,.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:56:14 AM

with new bct update to become a full member need 100 merits and i still have only 10 merits. What is the best way to earn merits
I think you had a wrong question on "what is the best way to earn merits"? The real question is, how can you improve your post quality in order to earn merits?
And my suggestion is to read more from this forum. So that your idea will expand and create another idea that will contribute in this forum. And if somebody read that, and get your point then im sure you will get merits.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:03:30 AM

Merit Point is not easy to have, basis of it is your post quality and it always on topic. Just give your best and quality opinion in all the topic you want to post. And bro, their always many changes in our forum, just wait and hoping for the amendment in Merit Pointing. 
Rhoby10

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:41:04 AM

[/quot
I think to earning merit is the best answer of  the forum questions and have a sense of answer and specially are very satisfactory answer so that is the tips of earning merits
tingcq9

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:13:25 AM

Posting useful posts, knowing yourself or knowing things to help a newcomer, any meaningful post or reply, someone will give you the benefit. Forums need to help each other, I have also been working hard to help others is to help themselves.
Motookerva

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:20:46 PM

There is no substitute for hard work. Just try and keep pace with the changing btc world and remain updated to btcs that's it
sitnikov

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

Its hard to get some merit specially to people who just came here to make money. This forum is intended for some educational purposes but a good site also to promote some projects. Merit is can be earned through hard works, yeah its hard in the first place but don't mind it let time work for it.

I think you need to do more smart work to get merits here now. I have seen a lot of members using creative threads like one with an infographic to grab attention of members. It might take more time to make one than write a post here but it is certainly more appealing. There is also less competition there as very less members are ready to spend so much time creating an infographic related to this forum.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:25:04 PM

The only best and legit way to earn some merit points to rank up is by only fully participating meaningfully on the thread through quality posts . Every other way which might seem simple and easy at first leads to the destruction of the forum as those other ways are against the forum rules.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:31:11 PM

The only best and legit way to earn some merit points to rank up is by only fully participating meaningfully on the thread through quality posts . Every other way which might seem simple and easy at first leads to the destruction of the forum as those other ways are against the forum rules.
I agree with you, there is not any other way to get some merit points except wrote high quality posts or to improve the forums by sharing useful information/ to help others etc. People will surely awards anyone posts any informative post which help anyone to solve some problems related to cryptocurrencies, the only thing to do first is to improve your English, because even if the content of the post is great and the writing is too bad, I don't think you will deserve a single point of merit.
rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:19:56 AM

I do my best to submit sensible posts, but unfortunately, it's up to those who like them and are willing to go out of their way to spend sMerits on you. I guess I'll also have to practice creative writing.. lol

To earn merits we will have to join the campaign through posting a constructive message that they can appreciate so I guest they can give merit to it.
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:59:50 AM

Hello! This is very hard work now. You should write only constructive, really useful posts on the forum. Other users will thank you with merits if they consider that your post is useful.

Who does not mind, please click on +Merit, please
Wink
bryan21

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:23:48 AM

Merits system released to help us to post good quality. So many people now can create good post and not became spammer. Easy way it's just good post, useful post and based on the topic.

No another easy ways again to get merits!

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
aaacourt

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:29:06 PM

Merits system released to help us to post good quality. So many people now can create good post and not became spammer. Easy way it's just good post, useful post and based on the topic.

No another easy ways again to get merits!

Agreed, just good quality consistent posts. If gaining merits is the sole reason you post you're doing it wrong. Try and contribute to the community in a positive way and the merits will come as a bi-product!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: