Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:27:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you achieve your target in crypto field then what you are going to do next?  (Read 1718 times)
marzyyy

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:52:40 AM

I would invest it in real world. I like to have businesses related to hotels, construction, transportation and oil. Will also invest in commercial lands and real estate.
SmellsCinnamon

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:57:35 AM

in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?
I agree with you. I will try to invest in stocks half the money I earned in crypto. Then I will spend the half for my needs, family, and maybe for helping others.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:06:47 PM

If I achieve my first target in crypto currency I will continue to work for my second and third goals in crypto currency which I strongly believe that I will achieve them in the next five years by the grace of Almighty God.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:12:12 PM

I don't think there's a limit on crypto for me, i will not prevent my self in earning more and gaining much more crypto there's no goal in cryptocurremcy or finish line it's a really long road without end and it is up to you if you wanna stop or keep going of course for me i will always wanna keep going until all of my dreams come true and even after that i'm not gonna stop.

belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:23:18 PM

Well, I don't have plan to quit crypto even though I have my another plan just like  having my own business, and the business that I want to have is to have my own salon and internet cafe which is in demand here in our country right now, so I don't have to work anymore instead I would work in my own company.

yes everyone has their dream if he has succeeded in the field of crypto, I also have a wish like you if I have succeeded in crypto currency field then I will start a new business or business in another field, but I will also continue to support the development of currency this crypto
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:24:12 PM

Personally, I will divide my assets into to be distributed to different investment avenues. I will invest on bitcoin mining so that the inflow of money is constant. The other money will be allocated in some other investments that could potentially be beneficial for me in the future. This strategy will ensure a real profit since I'm not dependent on a single investment.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:50:58 PM

Well, I don't have plan to quit crypto even though I have my another plan just like  having my own business, and the business that I want to have is to have my own salon and internet cafe which is in demand here in our country right now, so I don't have to work anymore instead I would work in my own company.

yes everyone has their dream if he has succeeded in the field of crypto, I also have a wish like you if I have succeeded in crypto currency field then I will start a new business or business in another field, but I will also continue to support the development of currency this crypto

I think its a logical choice. Crypto's volatility is very unpredictable and it's safe to have a business that isn't as shaky as bitcoin and would generate consistent money. I'll use bitcoin to get me in a position to achieve that and then invest again in another field until i get really rich

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:56:44 PM

As far as I analyse my risk profile, I believe that I am a moderate risk taker so I give first preference to the diversification method irrespective of the nature of investment (crypto/fiat). When it comes to the investment, I am bullish on Bitcoin considering the long run but on the other hand I am not ignoring the potential of alt-coins coming up with interesting philosophies. I am further doing a research on best investment plan for my part of investment which is kept aside for investing in ICOs.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?

if I reach the target I want from the benefits of playing crypto then what I do for the next is to create a new target that triggers my adrenaline to be able to get more profit than before. because if you stop at one target then you will not be able to be very rich from the advantages of playing crypto.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:28:26 PM

Success in crypto or Bitcoin is a targeted achievement for Bitcoin users themselves. personally I will not leave Bitcoin even though I have a plan to have Business outside Bitcoin, because I think Bitcoin is an asset that I have to follow because I care about my future.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:24:10 PM

Success in crypto or Bitcoin is a targeted achievement for Bitcoin users themselves. personally I will not leave Bitcoin even though I have a plan to have Business outside Bitcoin, because I think Bitcoin is an asset that I have to follow because I care about my future.
We have a target always after achieving success in crypto. I will decides to hold some of my bitcoin and half converted into fiat to do a business. Yes business is the most plan by many yet needs to gather information before we can start.
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:34:50 PM

I want to invest more, at least for future savings, maybe the market price goes up, I sell it, and the rest to spend.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:02:20 PM

When one goal is achieved, another one appears. Part of the money I get from cryptocurrency and invest in other assets.
Many people use bitcoin as an asset like you, so they wanna save it for future price and demand of bitcoin use to increase and decrease so they save it for bad days, as a according to my opinion bitcoin is good to get all what you need but human need can never be fulfill so if we achieve our own goal then another will rise so if I will achieve will try to invest more for getting more money and bright future with bitcoin
Quidat

Activity: 2604
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:06:12 PM

When one goal is achieved, another one appears. Part of the money I get from cryptocurrency and invest in other assets.
Many people use bitcoin as an asset like you, so they wanna save it for future price and demand of bitcoin use to increase and decrease so they save it for bad days, as a according to my opinion bitcoin is good to get all what you need but human need can never be fulfill so if we achieve our own goal then another will rise so if I will achieve will try to invest more for getting more money and bright future with bitcoin
Reinvest and always diversify on the things we do make involvement. People do always target to be successful in life and attained the state on financial freedom. Who doesnt like to be rich?  Or reaching out his wish or goal in life? No one for sure this is why we do make things that would really reach that out. If i did achieve my target i wont stop on making things which would give me more earnings.
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:22:06 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 12:43:34 AM by Trivelius

if I reach the target I want from the benefits of playing crypto then what I do for the next is to create a new target that triggers my adrenaline to be able to get more profit than before. because if you stop at one target then you will not be able to be very rich from the advantages of playing crypto.
Reaching to our goal or target does not mean to remain passive, i think we will fix another target for our self and will contine our struggle to reach to that target again. This is human nature that they never compromise for what they have, but try to get more and more, and that is what we we can expect here.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:25:48 PM

My target is economic I admit it, but it is also learning and having fun. I think there is no chance of that stoping in the crypto world, so whenever I reach my economic target, I will keep learning and playing crypto with at least a decent sum of money. I really think this technologies are here to stay, so it seem that I am going to have fun for years to come.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:32:36 AM

No,one is going to satisfied with his earnings because everyone is greedy in this world.So people will invest again and again in the crypto currency forever because the crypto currency is like gambling so people get addicted to it.So I am also do the same invest again in the crypto currency if I made big profits.
Well, there is no resemblance in gambling and crypto market or trading in crypto currencies. This is very clear from the fact that in gambling you don’t know about the strategies for earning profit and are solely depending on your luck whereas in crypto market, if you are trading there are proper techniques and strategies that you learn. Moreover you need to read articles and listen to news for staying updated.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:00:58 PM

Well I guess if that will happen then I have enough capital to start a bigger investment that I'm currently planning and to expand our small family business. We are all working hard hoping to be financially stable. I want to retire early, relax and enjoy life with my family.

s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:25:21 PM

If ever I reach my desired amount, I will convert half of it to buy that things I need in life. I've waiting for so long so I think I deserve a treat for myself. I would buy myself a souvenir for my hardwork. I will invest the other half for me to strive and earn more. I believe that a lot of things are yet ro come though crypto world. Securing the future is always necessary.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

After achieving my target in crypto's field I will never stop on using my account to share for the other people my knowledge about bitcoin and after that also after that targets in crypto I want to travel about to meet some good traders and look them how they grow using this crypto to their life as their asset currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: