Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:35:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news ?  (Read 1190 times)
Odonko

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:00:32 PM

This forum and other crypto related forums is where i rely on for the latest cryptocurrency news. Bitcointalk forum is a large forum with members all over the globe and so any news that are happening in crypto is reported to this place very quick.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:31:56 PM

Forum is one of favorite source of information about cryptocurrency , if you want to know more just go only to the forum, because you will learn a lot and you will get some ideas about cryptocurrency news. Besides of that there is always a news that new and everytime its updated.
Gila uang

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

My favorite source of income is twitter and Facebook. I joined groups about crypto and learn how to do it. This is the best way to know about crypto and news about it

I think Although I also use forum and reddit to get more information and verify the news. Be careful when using other sources to get information because it can mislead you.
To get the latest news about crypto currency I usually follow CoinDesk and CoinTelegraph. You can also try crypto-news.net. They are all decent sites.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:47:05 PM

First of all, of course, I go to http://coinmarketcap.com. Further I look different forums and groups which during my work with кpиптoвaлaлютaми have well proved. There are also special projects that give insider information.
TravelCashInc

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:54:35 PM

I would have to say Entrepreneur Technology has been very useful and have some great articles on blockchains.
panfils

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:09:02 PM

I use a number of sources liek Reddit, Telegram and Twitter. Problem with replying on just one source can be problematic as it can be biased.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:16:44 PM

What is your favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news and about coins themselves? Do you go to Reddit or read medium articles? How do you filter and get ones that appeal to your investing interests? I find everyone has different ways of learning about crypto and I'd love for people to share with me their own.
My favorite source is bitcoin forum as it covers almost all the countries and with millions of mind involving in this forum we can have variety in news as well.Second is different websites like cointelegraph etc. which gives me specific news on some specific topics.Third are my colleague.We discuss everything regarding it and that brushes are mind new things also and sharing of information is also beneficiary.
evfrosini

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:27:55 PM

I am following reputed blogs for expected prices, For past price analysis, I check websites like coinmarketcap.
roman_ivanov

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:49:22 AM

Of course telegrams and its news channels! I believe that there I can find the most truthful information! Agree with me?
roman_ivanov

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

My favourite source of information is firstly bitcointalk which is this forum, other social media like twitter.
On Twitter, a lot of garbage claims of public!! It's hard to find the information you need!
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:11:06 AM

I previously used official Twitters accounts. There news is published quickly. Now I don't have the need for fast news and I use the channels in the telegram.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

normally i wander on reddit alot lol! they have great sources from literally everywhere, but it's me to do a mass reading and researching myself on crypto/bitcoin, that will be btcmanager.com - not only that their layout is simple and neat and the website itself is packed with only posts about bitcoin, it also has cool gadgets. also, twitter and nasdaq.
digroske

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:27:53 AM

There are many quality sources but it is just headache to go to each one by one just to read. A group of experience people created a channel where all news from different sources are posted in one place and made it easy to catch up.
In my opinion, this forum is the most informative channel on the topic of cryptography. It is quite enough. I do not think there is a site that works better than this forum. There are a lot of useful things here and all the news here is reflected
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:37:19 PM

I think that the best source of information I can find is through bitcointalk.org which is established by Satoshi Nakamoto, the founder of bitcoin himself where you can find a wide range of diverse advice by the multiple sources, it not only gives information about bitcoin but also every coin in circulation the economy of crypto etc.
yhancel20

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:11:26 PM

When i was a newbie in cryptocurrency...i rely my information about it through the person who introduce it to me.but now i find telegram twitter and bitcointalk as one of reliable source in finding information about cryptocurrency..and as well as reading some news on google.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:14:59 PM

What is your favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news and about coins themselves? Do you go to Reddit or read medium articles? How do you filter and get ones that appeal to your investing interests? I find everyone has different ways of learning about crypto and I'd love for people to share with me their own.

I have no specific fave, but here are some of my sources.

1. Bitcointalk.org (of course!)
2. Reddit
3. Bitcoin.com
4. CryptoVenture
5. Facebook
6. Blockfolio
7. Coinstats
8. CCN
9. To be general, Google.

Twitter is not included in this list coz I don't have one.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:35:04 AM

This forum is my favorite place to get some information about cryptocurrency because this is where most of the intelligent people spend their time so i want to get involved to their community and possibly get a good information that i can use in my decision making for a particular cryptocurrency in the market so i don't go to other website and i just go directly here.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:41:46 AM

This forum is my favorite place to get some information about cryptocurrency because this is where most of the intelligent people spend their time so i want to get involved to their community and possibly get a good information that i can use in my decision making for a particular cryptocurrency in the market so i don't go to other website and i just go directly here.
this is my source of news also , a lot of updated news that you can be able to gather here and this is what we can say that are true cause this is here on this forum this is what i trusted for.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:09:40 AM

Reddit and some website about cypto is my favorite source information about cryptocurrency. Beside using reddit, I am using social media like twitter and following some expert in cryptocurrency to know more about crypto.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:18:26 AM

I usually prefer Coindesk, Google News and Twitter hashtag feed for getting the latest information about Crypto industry I have also subscribed to numerous newsletters from exchanges and other websites in the crypto niche. Apart from that I also spend a lot of time on bitcointalk to get the views of other members and analyse their point of view towards any single news. It really helps to get the bird's eye perspective towards anything related with the crypto industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: