Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:37:14 PM

Please be careful when dealing with the community manager from this company. Allan Dacunos "wiredideas" is a scammer and tried to extort us out of money. Allan tried to blackmail us into paying him outside of his legal arrangements or he make public comments to deter people. When we refused to entertain his extortion attempt be carried out his threats. Our legal team is taking action. Be wary and stay away from this criminal!!!
This is a very serious matter, this is unacceptable for a project this big. Hope Kepler look into the matter and provide us with answers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:35:00 PM

Another great rating from the Coinschedule to the Kepler Technology Project, they give full explanation and details as usual.
what it is in general for site? Whether there is rating and the review of the project kepler on any other resource, more popular? Wanted to study review and to make more in-depth analysis based on a few given.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:09:54 PM

Please be careful when dealing with the community manager from this company. Allan Dacunos "wiredideas" is a scammer and tried to extort us out of money. Allan tried to blackmail us into paying him outside of his legal arrangements or he make public comments to deter people. When we refused to entertain his extortion attempt be carried out his threats. Our legal team is taking action. Be wary and stay away from this criminal!!!
This is a very serious matter, this is unacceptable for a project this big. Hope Kepler look into the matter and provide us with answers.

We are making our own investigation regarding this matter!

We believe that Allan Dacunos is a great person and for now he has our full trust, until his fault or engagement in scamm will not be proved.

I am kindly asking to present any prove gasfiles can have against him!

With Regards,

Kepler Team

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:20:18 PM

That is really good , Even tho I think that projects like Kepler does not really need any kind of rating from ICOs sites , but it is always good to see it up there . Kelper is one of the biggest ICOs in 2018 , and I wish to see it reviewed often in serious sites and in youtube channels , it is really good publicity .
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:28:28 PM

We believe that Allan Dacunos is a great person and for now he has our full trust, until his fault or engagement in scamm will not be proved.

With Regards,

Kepler Team
We could understand KEPLER integrity when a concern is raised with the acknowledgement when some one pointed, its pride to choose KEPLER as my choice where we could experience the potentiality with this reply. It will surely drive reaching better results.
Vchiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:58:11 PM

ICO looking interesting project and will be usefull for project masters. Well done.
ahsanif

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:07:58 PM

With Regards,

Kepler Team
We could understand KEPLER integrity when a concern is raised with the acknowledgement when some one pointed, its pride to choose KEPLER as my choice where we could experience the potentiality with this reply. It will surely drive reaching better results.
Thanks for that info Kepler, surely this will help the platform to be more legit, no scamming, and not other actions that are against to Kepler being a great platform. Reaching better results will also be possible if the community will try to help each other in promoting Kepler to the public Cheesy
had hesitated with the information, but with clarification from the Kepler team makes me believe again
hoping they can prove it by a success of this project, many people give trust and put expectation for kepler project

███ TWITTER █████████████████ Udego Finance ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:22:59 PM

If this project goes well, military can use this technology to thier advantage and when time comes humans will just have to stay in site and command the robots in the field.

Military already has laps for developing AI and robotic. KEPLER just want to give us the opportunity to invest in AI and robotics development through a decentralized and transparent platform as normal people since this technology remains trapped in the palms of a elite few who continue to hijack development and accumulate wealth for themselves.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:28:13 PM

If this project goes well, military can use this technology to thier advantage and when time comes humans will just have to stay in site and command the robots in the field.

Military already has laps for developing AI and robotic. KEPLER just want to give us the opportunity to invest in AI and robotics development through a decentralized and transparent platform as normal people since this technology remains trapped in the palms of a elite few who continue to hijack development and accumulate wealth for themselves.

I agree but not all military throughout the globe have already AI and robotics which make sense for some country. Also, this project suitable to the millennial people by having Artificial Intelligence and robotics that is usually we watch on every movie about robots but now we can experience it as they adopt the blockchain technology here in cyberworld.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:18:10 AM

That is really good , Even tho I think that projects like Kepler does not really need any kind of rating from ICOs sites , but it is always good to see it up there . Kelper is one of the biggest ICOs in 2018 , and I wish to see it reviewed often in serious sites and in youtube channels , it is really good publicity .
It is a better achievement which the KEPLER team and supporters have done and be a part for this deserving ratings where there is a better potential that will automatically get positive feedbacks and good outcome.
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:18:24 AM

Our COMMUNITY BUILDING TOKEN SALE STAGE 2 HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED.

TOTAL CONTRIBUTION 317.72 ETH  

Stage 3 CBTS will be on march 10 with 40% bonus.

Thank you kepler community!! Stay tuned for more updates !
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:47:42 AM

With Regards,

Kepler Team

Well, this is not a good news I guess? I am not judging someone. I just want to know the truth about this issue. I will follow this until its resolved.

wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:18:26 AM

We sincerely thank our community as we end our Community Building Token Sale Phase 2 in style, 317.72 eth total contribution, way over the 300 eth Hard Cap for this Phase/Stage.

Community Building Token Sale Phase/Stage 3 is set on March 10, 2018 with 40% bonus.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:45:49 AM

I agree but not all military throughout the globe have already AI and robotics which make sense for some country. Also, this project suitable to the millennial people by having Artificial Intelligence and robotics that is usually we watch on every movie about robots but now we can experience it as they adopt the blockchain technology here in cyberworld.

I agree, this is a great platform which is also better for the millennial people. Today, technologies are more better than anything and without technologies will be hard. I hope this will be successful.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:04:05 AM

I think that the team is doing well - the news is constantly updated, the funds are constantly collected. This gives all hope that the project will be successful, and all the team will get
wiredideas

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:41:10 AM

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:48:59 AM

Kepler is a new network made with robotics & powered by the blockchain. The network wants to make market with robotics.. & I think best technological project..
Actually we all know that the future load will be covered by the robotics mechanism and this project is a great start for a better desired future. Robotics will sooner turn the need for the county to decrease the human load and will make life more easier.
Well, your idea about using the platform in military seems a better idea and I doubt it will face more development though. Kepler's concept is good and also makes everyone works becoming easy due to the help of robotic tools.
Military projects actually cost lots of money so you will really need alot to get that going but at least it will be used for other activities which will help out alot

to use this technology in the army, I think it will be necessary to win a lot of bureaucratic and documentary stages.
and in ordinary everyday life, there are a lot of prospects for this idea.
But if the Kepler does it, it will be really cool

lets talk about more ethical models which can be implemented in this project. I am sure the owner of this project and also the admin of this thread is going to tell us how unethical it is to work with the army together to develope weapons or tools which hurt and kill people  Roll Eyes

they even think that sexuality needs are also not ethical and better not to implement in this project  Cool
wiredideas

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:55:26 AM

Kepler is a new network made with robotics & powered by the blockchain. The network wants to make market with robotics.. & I think best technological project..
Actually we all know that the future load will be covered by the robotics mechanism and this project is a great start for a better desired future. Robotics will sooner turn the need for the county to decrease the human load and will make life more easier.
Well, your idea about using the platform in military seems a better idea and I doubt it will face more development though. Kepler's concept is good and also makes everyone works becoming easy due to the help of robotic tools.
Military projects actually cost lots of money so you will really need alot to get that going but at least it will be used for other activities which will help out alot

to use this technology in the army, I think it will be necessary to win a lot of bureaucratic and documentary stages.

lets talk about more ethical models which can be implemented in this project. I am sure the owner of this project and also the admin of this thread is going to tell us how unethical it is to work with the army together to develope weapons or tools which hurt and kill people  Roll Eyes

they even think that sexuality needs are also not ethical and better not to implement in this project  Cool

We are focused on developing household and work-related machinery.  We don't intend to weaponize our products and offer it to the military. We aim to produce AI and ROBOTICS products that are ethical and respect religious sensibilities of all. Our products aim to help people secure their property, clean them and to some extent help them with their work.

dunga34drt

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:57:51 AM

Hello!
I have heard about 50 % bonuses, is this true? How do I get them?
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:02:22 AM

We are focused on developing household and work-related machinery.  We don't intend to weaponize our products and offer it to the military. We aim to produce AI and ROBOTICS products that are ethical and respect religious sensibilities of all. Our products aim to help people secure their property, clean them and to some extent help them with their work.

In this way, you can save from the governments because if you develop other than the household they will not give permissions. If you built the army types of equipment that you need to get permissions from the government. There are lot people propagating negative news about the project, how can you overcome those?
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: