Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:03:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68713 times)
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:54:13 AM

Guys, we will not burn any token if there's some left. The reason for this is, some private investors have already agreed to come onboard, and they are willing to buy those unsold tokens higher than the ICO price. Look, our hard cap is 250M USD that figure is not your normal average hard cap that you see every day. Although we are confident that we will hit that target on our own (with community's help) but in an unlikely scenario where we fall short of our goal this is where the unburned tokens will save the project from scrap and cancelation. Case in point, after crowdsale and we only got 200M USD the unsold tokens worth 50M USD will be divided among all private investors. So instead of just burning it and get absolutely nothing out of it, we made something productive out of it. Guys, you have that this project is high tech, it needs tons of money to develop. So we will need all the money that we can muster.

alright. am I right in saying that in that case, no matter what happens, you will reach the hard cap?

Yes. But we would prefer if our community will be in a large part of that 250M USD hard cap than the private investors. That is why we have this crowdsale.

okay thats great news and understandable. diversifications is everything. nobody wants to be ruled by a few big investors
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:57:12 AM

Guys, we will not burn any token if there's some left. The reason for this is, some private investors have already agreed to come onboard, and they are willing to buy those unsold tokens higher than the ICO price. Look, our hard cap is 250M USD that figure is not your normal average hard cap that you see every day. Although we are confident that we will hit that target on our own (with community's help) but in an unlikely scenario where we fall short of our goal this is where the unburned tokens will save the project from scrap and cancelation. Case in point, after crowdsale and we only got 200M USD the unsold tokens worth 50M USD will be divided among all private investors. So instead of just burning it and get absolutely nothing out of it, we made something productive out of it. Guys, you have that this project is high tech, it needs tons of money to develop. So we will need all the money that we can muster.

alright. am I right in saying that in that case, no matter what happens, you will reach the hard cap?

Yes. But we would prefer if our community will be in a large part of that 250M USD hard cap than the private investors. That is why we have this crowdsale.

okay thats great news and understandable. diversifications is everything. nobody wants to be ruled by a few big investors

Good decision about the low minimum , so everyone can participate. Community backed project . Unlike other high min project. I don't know what they are thinking
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:09:31 AM

Good decision about the low minimum , so everyone can participate. Community backed project . Unlike other high min project. I don't know what they are thinking

Having more community members as investors is a good goal. Community brings interest and hype, but also increased expectations for the project

wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:17:39 AM

Having more community members as investors is a good goal. Community brings interest and hype, but also increased expectations for the project

Yes, this very true.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:20:09 AM

Yeah, if we bring in Bill Gates that won't be much fun right? Because he will get the largest slice of the pie and we will be relegated with just bread crumbs   Smiley

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:25:25 AM

Yeah, if we bring in Bill Gates that won't be much fun right? Because he will get the largest slice of the pie and we will be relegated with just bread crumbs   Smiley

Bill is too busy curing diseases in Africa mate Wink anyway it's a good idea to diversify the sources of income that you have for this project.

jonnytracker

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

Thanks for the consideration on general public . Bread crumbs distribution was a good move for decentralized equal wealth distribution
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:57:38 AM

i find quite hard to believe that private investors accepted this terms and didn't flip the table and walked out of the deal.
Is there any particula reason why they accepted these terms?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
wiredideas

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:59:05 AM

Thanks for the consideration on general public . Bread crumbs distribution was a good move for decentralized equal wealth distribution

Your welcome. Since day 1, it's always been the mindset of Kepler to empower our community more than anyone else.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

i find quite hard to believe that private investors accepted this terms and didn't flip the table and walked out of the deal.

It's easy actually to decipher why they did not flip. There's no one out there who's into AI and ROBOTICS of this magnitude than we are.  Smiley

If you look at it from a long time investment perspective, they're not shortchanged either. They stand to rip massive earnings if Kepler project becomes a massive success. That is why they want to ride the wagon before anyone else their size could hop in.

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:10:39 AM

It's easy actually to decipher why they did not flip. There's no one out there who's into AI and ROBOTICS of this magnitude than we are.  Smiley

If you look at it from a long time investment perspective, they're not shortchanged either. They stand to rip massive earnings if Kepler project becomes a massive success. That is why they want to ride the wagon before anyone else their size could hop in.
The only real reason is because they believe in the project regardless of what they are expecting - long-term or short-term effects.
jonnytracker

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:31:42 AM

It's easy actually to decipher why they did not flip. There's no one out there who's into AI and ROBOTICS of this magnitude than we are.  Smiley

Kepler is not saying let's invest in experimental project. Partnering and boosting exisiting projects gives me enough confidence. As a regular YouTube viewer. You can find advance development in AI and robotics, we are pushing the future inovation with Kepler .. cheers
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:24:18 AM

what will happen to the unsold tokens if there will be any?

i dont know, i hope they will be bunrned or back to the investors?

I have seen some projects giving away free unsold tokens to the investors but I feel it's wrong because they already have a stash of coins. Unsold tokens should always be burnt so that the present token value will be increased.

Depends on how many tokens you have sold, if you sell 10% of the tokens I don't think that that's always a good idea to burn them, you'll have liquidity's problems
I guess that if everything goes well in the ICO they should burn the unsold tokens.
You are right. If you are launching an ICO you have to burn the unsold tokens at the end. THat's an unwritten rule in the crypto space.

Yeah, a written rule or a consensus among members would nice with regards on what to do with unsold tokens, but I think we have to keep all options open an decide what will be the best for the community.

Community participation in this type of decision may give Kepler even more credibility, each has a different point of view, but in my opinion the burning of tokens can give a rapid growth to its investors, but to the wise long-term investors , bring greater profits if we receive dividends
Each project decides for himself what he should do did not sell tokens! As for me, it is better to burn them or reserve them for mining! But not to give to everyone!
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:28:44 AM

Kepler Technologies Announces Development of World's First Decentralized AI and Robotics Ecosystem

The groundbreaking, asset-backed platform is poised to disrupted the $100 billion AI and Robotics industry by bringing inventors, developers, technicians, and financiers on a unifying platform on the blockchain. Platform users can easily fund the development of any project on the network by voting in KEP tokens through smart contracts. After a successful voting session - to the tune of project’s budgetary requirement - the development team will be flown to Georgia and given access to funding for prototyping, patenting, and marketing their invention globally.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/kepler-technologie-decentralized-ai-and-robotics-ecosystem/

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:33:13 AM

Kepler is not saying let's invest in experimental project. Partnering and boosting exisiting projects gives me enough confidence. As a regular YouTube viewer. You can find advance development in AI and robotics, we are pushing the future inovation with Kepler .. cheers

The key word here is "if", if Kepler becomes a massive success. I guess you got lucky with investors, because usual risk-averse investors wouldn't agree for this kind of terms.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

Kepler Technologies Announces Development of World's First Decentralized AI and Robotics Ecosystem

The groundbreaking, asset-backed platform is poised to disrupted the $100 billion AI and Robotics industry by bringing inventors, developers, technicians, and financiers on a unifying platform on the blockchain. Platform users can easily fund the development of any project on the network by voting in KEP tokens through smart contracts. After a successful voting session - to the tune of project’s budgetary requirement - the development team will be flown to Georgia and given access to funding for prototyping, patenting, and marketing their invention globally.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/kepler-technologie-decentralized-ai-and-robotics-ecosystem/

Good text. The marketing campaign has started it seems.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:37:07 AM

It's easy actually to decipher why they did not flip. There's no one out there who's into AI and ROBOTICS of this magnitude than we are.  Smiley

Thats great actually, but why they want to buy it higher than ICO price ? is there any good reason for that?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:43:02 AM

Thats great actually, but why they want to buy it higher than ICO price ? is there any good reason for that?

They could just buy now and get a bigger bonus. I don't understand it either.
Plus, saying that you will be able to sell all tokens could scare off other investors because their ROI would be higher if there were fewer tokens.
On the other hand, I understand that the projects needs lots of money so it's a difficult situation.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:56:17 AM

I am quite happy for you that you have this investors in the back hand, but I am also a bit worried. I mean, let's assume the project just raises 50M USD, while the rest of it, 200M USD in tokens will go to your private investors. In this case just 1/5 of the tokens are in the free market which gives your private investors a lot of power to manipulate the market prices. Are there any preventive measures for such scenarios?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:03:16 AM

I am quite happy for you that you have this investors in the back hand, but I am also a bit worried. I mean, let's assume the project just raises 50M USD, while the rest of it, 200M USD in tokens will go to your private investors. In this case just 1/5 of the tokens are in the free market which gives your private investors a lot of power to manipulate the market prices. Are there any preventive measures for such scenarios?

I suppose they could lock investors' tokens for some time, but I don't know if it would help much, it would just delay the inevitable.

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: