Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:04:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:09:00 AM

Hello!
I have heard about 50 % bonuses, is this true? How do I get them?

We do not offer 50% bonus right now or on any or our incoming token sales. We did, however, offered 50% bonus on Phase 1 of our Community Building Token Sale but it was over 2 weeks ago. We will have the 3rd Phase/Stage of our Community Building Token Sale on March 10 but it will only come with 40% bonus. Anyone who will offer you 50% bonus is a scammer. Only buy thru our official website. No admin will ever ask you to deposit into an eth contribution address sent via PM, our official eth contribution address can be seen in user's dashboard via QR Code.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:11:51 AM

Hello!

We do not offer 50% bonus right now or on any or our incoming token sales. We did, however, offered 50% bonus on Phase 1 of our Community Building Token Sale but it was over 2 weeks ago. We will have the 3rd Phase/Stage of our Community Building Token Sale on March 10 but it will only come with 40% bonus. Anyone who will offer you 50% bonus is a scammer. Only buy thru our official website. No admin will ever ask you to deposit into an eth contribution address send via PM, our official eth contribution address can be seen in user's dashboard via QR Code.

I have some question to ask you about the price of the coin on each stage, people are investing now because they are getting more bonus but what is the actual rate of each coin?
wiredideas

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:13:06 AM

Kepler is a new network made with robotics & powered by the blockchain. The network wants to make market with robotics.. & I think best technological project..
Actually we all know that the future load will be covered by the robotics mechanism and this project is a great start for a better desired future. Robotics will sooner turn the need for the county to decrease the human load and will make life more easier.
If this project goes well, military can use this technology to thier advantage and when time comes humans will just have to stay in site and command the robots in the field.
Well, your idea about using the platform in military seems a better idea and I doubt it will face more development though. Kepler's concept is good and also makes everyone works becoming easy due to the help of robotic tools.
Military projects actually cost lots of money so you will really need alot to get that going but at least it will be used for other activities which will help out alot

to use this technology in the army, I think it will be necessary to win a lot of bureaucratic and documentary stages.
and in ordinary everyday life, there are a lot of prospects for this idea.
But if the Kepler does it, it will be really cool

lets talk about more ethical models which can be implemented in this project. I am sure the owner of this project and also the admin of this thread is going to tell us how unethical it is to work with the army together to develope weapons or tools which hurt and kill people  Roll Eyes

they even think that sexuality needs are also not ethical and better not to implement in this project  Cool

We are focused on developing household and work-related machinery.  We don't intend to weaponize our products and offer it to the military. We aim to produce AI and ROBOTICS products that are ethical and respect religious sensibilities of all. Our products aim to help people secure their property, clean them and to some extent help them with their work.

In this way, you can save from the governments because if you develop other than the household they will not give permissions. If you built the army types of equipment that you need to get permissions from the government. There are lot people propagating negative news about the project, how can you overcome those?

Truth is a great equalizer as they say. As long as we stay true to our goal and our mission we will be able to overcome anything and everything.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

Hello!

We do not offer 50% bonus right now or on any or our incoming token sales. We did, however, offered 50% bonus on Phase 1 of our Community Building Token Sale but it was over 2 weeks ago. We will have the 3rd Phase/Stage of our Community Building Token Sale on March 10 but it will only come with 40% bonus. Anyone who will offer you 50% bonus is a scammer. Only buy thru our official website. No admin will ever ask you to deposit into an eth contribution address send via PM, our official eth contribution address can be seen in user's dashboard via QR Code.

I have some question to ask you about the price of the coin on each stage, people are investing now because they are getting more bonus but what is the actual rate of each coin?

The price of KEP Token is fixed and it does not change with the market sentiments. KEP token is 1.25 USD from day 1 until the end of our ICO.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:57:44 AM

Hello!

But i am sure that after the end of ICO the price for their token/coin will just pump back and will reach moon soon as it is really a good project and also can have a good future ahead. Hope the project is been fundarised fastly.

The price of KEP Token is fixed and it does not change with the market sentiments. KEP token is 1.25 USD from day 1 until the end of our ICO.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:19:26 AM

Kepler is a new network made with robotics & powered by the blockchain. The network wants to make market with robotics.. & I think best technological project..
Actually we all know that the future load will be covered by the robotics mechanism and this project is a great start for a better desired future. Robotics will sooner turn the need for the county to decrease the human load and will make life more easier.
If this project goes well, military can use this technology to thier advantage and when time comes humans will just have to stay in site and command the robots in the field.
Well, your idea about using the platform in military seems a better idea and I doubt it will face more development though. Kepler's concept is good and also makes everyone works becoming easy due to the help of robotic tools.
Military projects actually cost lots of money so you will really need alot to get that going but at least it will be used for other activities which will help out alot

to use this technology in the army, I think it will be necessary to win a lot of bureaucratic and documentary stages.

lets talk about more ethical models which can be implemented in this project. I am sure the owner of this project and also the admin of this thread is going to tell us how unethical it is to work with the army together to develope weapons or tools which hurt and kill people  Roll Eyes

they even think that sexuality needs are also not ethical and better not to implement in this project  Cool

We are focused on developing household and work-related machinery.  We don't intend to weaponize our products and offer it to the military. We aim to produce AI and ROBOTICS products that are ethical and respect religious sensibilities of all. Our products aim to help people secure their property, clean them and to some extent help them with their work.

In this way, you can save from the governments because if you develop other than the household they will not give permissions. If you built the army types of equipment that you need to get permissions from the government. There are lot people propagating negative news about the project, how can you overcome those?
Building a robot does not each time necessarily need military weapons and also can be build without it so i don't think that this project will get any issues from the goveernment as there are a number of associations building robots currently. And also they will soon be on the top list so the rumours about the project won't matter much.
Emusan01

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:55:23 AM

Our COMMUNITY BUILDING TOKEN SALE STAGE 2 HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED.

TOTAL CONTRIBUTION 317.72 ETH  

Stage 3 CBTS will be on march 10 with 40% bonus.

Thank you kepler community!! Stay tuned for more updates !

I'm eagerly awaiting this to come but the space in between each community seems distance.
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:21:46 AM

Can't wait for September! Hopefully the alpha comes out good!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:10:13 AM

Please be careful when dealing with the community manager from this company. Allan Dacunos "wiredideas" is a scammer and tried to extort us out of money. Allan tried to blackmail us into paying him outside of his legal arrangements or he make public comments to deter people. When we refused to entertain his extortion attempt be carried out his threats. Our legal team is taking action. Be wary and stay away from this criminal!!!
This is a very serious matter, this is unacceptable for a project this big. Hope Kepler look into the matter and provide us with answers.
Wow, this is news! I also ran into a scammer who, by administrator's name and even with his avatar, tried to sell me tokens for 3 ETH. So be careful!
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:23:54 AM

Building a robot does not each time necessarily need military weapons and also can be build without it so i don't think that this project will get any issues from the goveernment as there are a number of associations building robots currently. And also they will soon be on the top list so the rumours about the project won't matter much.
As what the dev said this platform will only focused on household and work-related machinery. Let us stop this weapon matter because it will only create a conflict to the investors.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:54:37 AM

As what the dev said this platform will only focused on household and work-related machinery. Let us stop this weapon matter because it will only create a conflict to the investors.
Yes that is the right thing to be done. Let's us not make the investors of this project to be confused about the Kepler. The goal of the Kepler is to be a useful tool for the community and not to become a destructive weapon. I hope that other people will understand this project very well and will have to know more about interesting news.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:36:57 PM

Yes that is the right thing to be done. Let's us not make the investors of this project to be confused about the Kepler. The goal of the Kepler is to be a useful tool for the community and not to become a destructive weapon. I hope that other people will understand this project very well and will have to know more about interesting news.

Yes, let's still think positive and let's see how far this project can go. I hope that all of their token sales will be successful so they can have enough funds to support the project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:05:38 PM

Hello!

We do not offer 50% bonus right now or on any or our incoming token sales. We did, however, offered 50% bonus on Phase 1 of our Community Building Token Sale but it was over 2 weeks ago. We will have the 3rd Phase/Stage of our Community Building Token Sale on March 10 but it will only come with 40% bonus. Anyone who will offer you 50% bonus is a scammer. Only buy thru our official website. No admin will ever ask you to deposit into an eth contribution address sent via PM, our official eth contribution address can be seen in user's dashboard via QR Code.

It's nice to know that devs and staffs are really active in answering our queries. thank you for reminding us about those scammers that are in everywhere now. I hope this project will succeed.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:19:36 PM

Kepler creates a very innovative idea which will help us to be more productive in terms of household works. Investors will surely be interested to know more about the platform because it is a realistic kind of situation. The project will be a useful tool for the future due to its services is so futuristic.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:35:12 PM

I'm eagerly awaiting this to come but the space in between each community seems distance.

Well, what do you mean by that? Anyway, I am happy that this project is receiving more supports from the investors and the project already earned good amount of eth.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:08:53 PM

Well, what do you mean by that? Anyway, I am happy that this project is receiving more supports from the investors and the project already earned good amount of eth.
It means that the total contribution of the communities is 317.72 ETH, why wouldn't you don't know what it means?
RebeccaCole

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:35:28 PM

you people should use videos for explaining the idea or concept
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

Hello!

This is good, I believe that there will be no big bonuses, then early investors will not be able to greatly reduce the rate when the coin leaves the exchange.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:07:35 PM

Please be careful when dealing with the community manager from this company. Allan Dacunos "wiredideas" is a scammer and tried to extort us out of money. Allan tried to blackmail us into paying him outside of his legal arrangements or he make public comments to deter people. When we refused to entertain his extortion attempt be carried out his threats. Our legal team is taking action. Be wary and stay away from this criminal!!!
This is a very serious matter, this is unacceptable for a project this big. Hope Kepler look into the matter and provide us with answers.

We are making our own investigation regarding this matter!

We believe that Allan Dacunos is a great person and for now he has our full trust, until his fault or engagement in scamm will not be proved.

I am kindly asking to present any prove gasfiles can have against him!

With Regards,

Kepler Team

Well, this is not a good news I guess? I am not judging someone. I just want to know the truth about this issue. I will follow this until its resolved.

It's kind concerning you guys are now even explicitly denying this accusation or even sure whether or not the accused is guilty of what he's said or not
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:16:18 PM

This is a project on the education industry. As a DAPP, I hope the future should be based on the development of EOS
Well this project makes everyone of us amazed which they relying on robotics that totally fits on our generation. Also, by having their artificial intelligent looks very convincing to know more about this project. We hope a better success on this project since it still in progression stage.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: