Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:48:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:06:20 PM

Kepler is a new network made with robotics & powered by the blockchain. The network wants to make market with robotics.. & I think best technological project..
This platform is very unique and the project idea is also very great.i Never seen like this project on this forum.The first time blockchain technology will use in robotics .i think this project will attract more investeros which are interested into technology.

The investors are always looking for new advanced project...& Kepler is that type of project who have uniqueness of their own & also have blockchain technology..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:09:21 PM

This project is one of the best project of this year...Everyone liked their idea that they are working with blockchain,robots...Now they also launched bounty program to make it more interesting..
They have done a really great job by launching a bouty program. More interested people can now learn more about the project to get a greater understanding. The platform has great potential with increase in AI and robotics popularity in todays generation.
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:10:56 PM

This project is one of the best project of this year...Everyone liked their idea that they are working with blockchain,robots...Now they also launched bounty program to make it more interesting..
They have done a really great job by launching a bouty program. More interested people can now learn more about the project to get a greater understanding. The platform has great potential with increase in AI and robotics popularity in todays generation.

Don't know if the bounty people are really interested in the technology itself, but they will certainly help to spread the word to the wider Bitcointalk audience!
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:58:58 PM

Kepler is a new network made with robotics & powered by the blockchain. The network wants to make market with robotics.. & I think best technological project..
This platform is very unique and the project idea is also very great.i Never seen like this project on this forum.The first time blockchain technology will use in robotics .i think this project will attract more investeros which are interested into technology.
That is very much true indeed, they have a nice idea, AI and robotics are surely the future I believe.  I really want this platform to succeed as it a really innovative project!
cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:36:30 PM

Don't know if the bounty people are really interested in the technology itself, but they will certainly help to spread the word to the wider Bitcointalk audience!
I think participators of many bounty campaigns are not interested in using a platform. They just see a chance for the project to become succesful, so a chance to make money for them. They do an advertisement anyway.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:47:00 PM

I think participators of many bounty campaigns are not interested in using a platform. They just see a chance for the project to become succesful, so a chance to make money for them. They do an advertisement anyway.
You have a very wrong view of the bounty participants yes they join the project for some profits and everyone else also has the same aim but bounty participate are a part of the team and have large contribution in the success of the project si I think that bounty participants and advertising is very important part for any project to become successful.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:53:53 PM

Please be careful when dealing with the community manager from this company. Allan Dacunos "wiredideas" is a scammer and tried to extort us out of money. Allan tried to blackmail us into paying him outside of his legal arrangements or he make public comments to deter people. When we refused to entertain his extortion attempt be carried out his threats. Our legal team is taking action. Be wary and stay away from this criminal!!!
This is a very serious matter, this is unacceptable for a project this big. Hope Kepler look into the matter and provide us with answers.
Wow, this is news! I also ran into a scammer who, by administrator's name and even with his avatar, tried to sell me tokens for 3 ETH. So be careful!
In a series crimes very frequently meet during 2017-2018, as for swindlers it is very simply the kind of the wages, simply deceiving people, simply using the name of famous person, appropriating as if his project!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:27:38 PM

You have a very wrong view of the bounty participants yes they join the project for some profits and everyone else also has the same aim but bounty participate are a part of the team and have large contribution in the success of the project si I think that bounty participants and advertising is very important part for any project to become successful.
but I believe that the generosity campaign is a kind of mutual benefit between the project and the person. A person gets a small profit, and the project advertises their work.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:39:26 PM

Please be careful when dealing with the community manager from this company. Allan Dacunos "wiredideas" is a scammer and tried to extort us out of money. Allan tried to blackmail us into paying him outside of his legal arrangements or he make public comments to deter people. When we refused to entertain his extortion attempt be carried out his threats. Our legal team is taking action. Be wary and stay away from this criminal!!!
This is a very serious matter, this is unacceptable for a project this big. Hope Kepler look into the matter and provide us with answers.
Wow, this is news! I also ran into a scammer who, by administrator's name and even with his avatar, tried to sell me tokens for 3 ETH. So be careful!
In a series crimes very frequently meet during 2017-2018, as for swindlers it is very simply the kind of the wages, simply deceiving people, simply using the name of famous person, appropriating as if his project!
A sad thing that might actually damage the image of the platform itself because of the action of one person's desire to get more money in an illegal way of doing it. Kepler's platform is actually a great one and has a great potential in the future.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:29:45 PM

The investors are always looking for new advanced project...& Kepler is that type of project who have uniqueness of their own & also have blockchain technology..
to those interested in Robotic Technology i dont think there is any better they have a well featured project and also organised road map

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:12:40 PM

Yeah, this great project is so impressive which having an intelligent robots which is very useful to our society as well as those indusrty having a mass prodution operations. Also, it will benefit to those business man to save time and labor. Hoping for up coming updates on this project that can be sure will support by many.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:24:55 PM

If this project goes well, military can use this technology to thier advantage and when time comes humans will just have to stay in site and command the robots in the field.

Military already has laps for developing AI and robotic. KEPLER just want to give us the opportunity to invest in AI and robotics development through a decentralized and transparent platform as normal people since this technology remains trapped in the palms of a elite few who continue to hijack development and accumulate wealth for themselves.

This is actually a great way to be part in developing AI and robotics, an ICO like KEPLER is trying to open a chance for the public to be part of an innovative future where AI and robotics are widely used. Investing in this kind of project will give you one step ahead from other people.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:06:35 PM

Yes, have you see a big project have attention like Kepler at this moment? Only 1-2 week we have 120 pages. I think will have some shakers come to here.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:16:55 PM

The role of KEPLER will be connecting talented developers in both of AI, ROBOTIC with investors, my question is, how this will work, will the investor own shares in the company, or is this going to be similar to ICOs when companies get fund by selling their token that power their services to investor.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:48:11 PM

The role of KEPLER will be connecting talented developers in both of AI, ROBOTIC with investors, my question is, how this will work, will the investor own shares in the company, or is this going to be similar to ICOs when companies get fund by selling their token that power their services to investor.
Yes, i have same question like you. We will have shares at Kepler or not? As for me, i like is to be a share and it like in stock, we have dividend for holding Kepler tokens.
Erichallig

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:23:50 AM

Yes, i have same question like you. We will have shares at Kepler or not? As for me, i like is to be a share and it like in stock, we have dividend for holding Kepler tokens.

I will try to explain how the platform works.
Investors invest in Project with KEP tokens and only, after the invention was made Kepler will be selling it or sending it to Mega factory for production.
So we have the income in fiat, We all know that some inventions can be sold for 50x price. Which can and up as Huge income. 
The investors will be rewarded with fiat or BTC 50 % of the income.
Inventor / Developer will be awarded with 10-25 % of the income
Team will be awarded 10 % of the income 

Kepler Platform will take 25 % of the income, From this money 40 % will be used to buy back  the Tokens, which will be considered as Distribution of income to other KEP token holders, 40 % will be used as reinvestment in Kepler Technologies to support the growth of the company. 

This schematics will help us make everyone happy: Investors, Developers, Dev Team, KEP Token Holders, Society in General as we bring new developments
Erichallig

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:34:05 AM

Kep token is a utility token, not security.  we are going to attract huge investments through the new developments with the help of KEP tokens, developments and Inventions which will generate Huge income part of which will be used to make reinvestments back to Kepler and Boost it with new capabilities.
So the KEP will be used to fund different high-tech developments, the developments which will Generate huge profits and Massive increase of KEP tokens itself.

KEP TOKEN is  backed by Kepler Technologies Assets, Tokens that you can use as a cryptocurrency.
1. After ICO KEP tokens will be listed on the exchanges and you will be able to exchange them
2. After the launch of Kepler Universe platform you'll be able to use KEP tokens to fund High-tech projects with your preference and generate huge income based on the projects;
3. After Launch of Mega Factory one can purchase its products with KEP tokens;
4. After launch of Kepler City one will be able to purchase its services using KEP tokens;
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:19:40 AM

We sincerely thank our community as we end our Community Building Token Sale Phase 2 in style, 317.72 eth total contribution, way over the 300 eth Hard Cap for this Phase/Stage.

Community Building Token Sale Phase/Stage 3 is set on March 10, 2018 with 40% bonus.

Congrats on reaching the hard cap Team Kepler that is worth more than 2.7 Million dollars! So what are the plans, announcements for now?

Erichallig

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:23:50 AM

We sincerely thank our community as we end our Community Building Token Sale Phase 2 in style, 317.72 eth total contribution, way over the 300 eth Hard Cap for this Phase/Stage.

Community Building Token Sale Phase/Stage 3 is set on March 10, 2018 with 40% bonus.

Congrats on reaching the hard cap Team Kepler that is worth more than 2.7 Million dollars! So what are the plans, announcements for now?

317.72 Eth is  300,000 usd++  if we will base the eth price on 950$.  Anyways, We are going to have some huge updates. We will give you all the details this coming days. thank you for your support!  Let's continue being a great community! 😊
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:51:09 AM

When KEPLER is welcoming the supporters with better opportunities obviously people will bring the word Kepler across the platforms and there will be expected traffic which drives kepler to successfully achieve the goal.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: