Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
Storag

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

I like to watch such projects when there is an opportunity to go beyond the plans and papers. When we really can see the result of the work in the form of a robot or a new artificial intelligence. I hope that this day will come
Such projects are very popular, because artificial intelligence can do a lot of innovations. It is a pity that many projects can not translate this into reality.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:42:05 PM

Wow thats really great. I am sure that this news will attract several new users and also it will make the pre sale go a huge success. Kepler project is really a good one and also the review is quite good and trustworthy.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:53:42 PM

Hope this won't repeat the Terminator movie.

Haha. It will take a long shot before that happens. There is also Ethics in computer programming and every legit developer follows that. Criminals may try to bypass and hijack this system but hello? This is blockchain.
Who knows maybe when the A.I is tired of hacks or bugged it will decide total annihilation and then we have terminator I really doubt that will ever happen man we are not that deep into A.I
Robotics and Artificial intelligence serve different purposes. However people often get them mixed up. A lot of people wonder if robotics is a subject of Artificial intelligence of if they are the same thing.
I guess that the Artificial intelligence is the base of robotics and none robot can be created without the artificial interferance so i hope that they are co-related to one another and they both can work fabulously together.
Well that is true AI and robotics go hand in hand. The idea of the project it's very interesting and innovative they are using hottest Technologies available in the market I am sure this project will gain a lot of following in the coming time and will be successful
The most interesting and iridescent , it is is that any inventor who was not known up to now, as the maximum what he to achieve it display of his technical product, whether be it robot or electric appliance only in social networks what did not give it to punch anywhere above. With that project he will be able to patent his technologies.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:17:17 PM

Wow thats really great. I am sure that this news will attract several new users and also it will make the pre sale go a huge success. Kepler project is really a good one and also the review is quite good and trustworthy.
For me for sure Kepler already had my attention so this just keep things rolling am sure team are enthusiast about things and am looking up to seeing their first prototype

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:20:31 PM

It's a promising concept, and I hope it comes to life.
Godspeed! Waiting for new news!!!
Well, a promising concept doesn't guarantee that this project will become to life because a project might be scam before you know it.

There is always a possibility that it may happen in the near future, but maybe this project is really serious and will improve more in the near future, So lets see how far this project can go.
Let's just focus on the project which is really good when it comes tot its features. There are bunch of people that don't totally understand the platform and a result they would say that it is impossible or something that isn't right. The aim of the platform is to help us human to be more productive with our works with the help of the tools that is been developed by this project.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:49:30 PM

For me for sure Kepler already had my attention so this just keep things rolling am sure team are enthusiast about things and am looking up to seeing their first prototype
Even i am going to give kepler a chance in future and i am sure that they wil meet our exectations. Kepler really is a good and effective project. It has also attracted many more user's attentions and also many investors are coming towards this project.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:58:00 PM

I like the young pretty team. They do not invite to Georgia any more, they really like mountains and Georgian cuisine, I will come with pleasure Wink

We are still on the hunt for that lucky Platinum contributor in CBTS Stage 3 on March 10. We will announce soon the mechanics on how to participate and get that prize. Stay tuned.
That is the real sparking news you revealed and we are much excited for that announcement to participate and get the prize, Kepler seems so potential bringing the broad opportunities, but how can it succeed, does it have any plans to succeed with better advertising?
You mean that the team will offer more advertisement to become popular and more people will likely to support the project? I think the team already been discussing about this and we should wait for their latest news.

Well, this project is gaining more popularity now. I just hope that many investors will be interested to invest in this project. The team still need more exposures so that new investors will see this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:35:28 PM

I see on your site "ICO rated 4.7" Could you provide a link to this agancy who rated you? Thanks

https://icobench.com/ico/kepler-technologies

https://www.trackico.io/ico/kepler-technologies/
Nice to see that it has a good rating on ICObench, this will help the project get more investors due to its good ratings from different rating sites. I just wonder why someone put a rating of 1 on products, maybe you should try to contact the guy to re calculate and fix his problem with the project to get much better rating.

It doesn't matter whether the ICO ratings are good or not. I mean, most of them are actually not reliable. There's been a lot of cases when the project gained a lot of good reviews but in the end the project was not actually realized. Kepler is a well established company so there's nothing to worry about, I reckon.
I hope that is the case, Kepler surely is a well established and recognised company and the idea of the project is great idea which I am sure many will be interested in. I hope the company fare well in future!
Yeah Kepler seems and works like a legit company, there is nothing to worry about. The ratings are quite impressive and the fact that they built their trust so quickly is definitely something to take a note of

Building their trust soon is a very major red flag and not a good sign. It's the pattern of most exit scammers to build their trust so soon and so quickly
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:56:08 PM

Thanks, When I asked about volatility I meat the price, as example if I invest in a AI project when the price of Kepler token was 4$ and the price after that go up to like $40, are my investments converted to USD the moment I invested? or I will benefit of the price.
The strength of your investment in this project is measured on how many KEP tokens you have. In your example, you initially have kep token at a beginning value of 4$ each so if you have 1,000,000 kep tokens that value is 4M$ and when the price went up to 40$ each you're 4M $ is now 40M $. It is peg like that. If you sell them that is 40M USD in cold cash.

We will benefit of price changing, it will be great when price is up and I think it wil go up since KEP tokens will be secured by land. However in case the price go down that means  I will be in loss even if the AI project that I invested in, make profit.

Yes, you are right the value of KEP token can go up and down but when it goes down it will not go beyond the initial 1.25$ its peg, and it will never go below the value of its physical assets which is worth at least 250M USD. It may go down below that but after some correction, it will level up in 1.25$.

Then it will very good for early invested who get some good amount now during ICO sale with 50% and 30% discount which is still ongoing if I am right. I just hope this theory that price will not go under 1.25$ work after ICO because the problem of ICO is most of them dump after ICO and some people get them cheap than early investors.
vabchgent

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:11:06 AM

Hope this won't repeat the Terminator movie.

I am sure that this project will not abuse by some bad persons out there. This project will surely be a big success and many will support this project. Let's stay always positive.

How can you be sure about that? While this platform is not meant to be built for bad people, there is no way to prevent them from using good technology anyway. You can't control for that. Same with anything else that solves problems. It does so for both good and bad people.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Erichallig

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:18:51 AM

Hi Kepler People.

HEADS-UP!

KEPLERTEK will take part in The 2018 TOKENSKY (March 14-15, Hilton Hotel Convention Center). The most biggest token/ blockchain  conference in Seoul Korea. This will gather experts from 20 different countries as well as global media platforms. Thousands of guest all over the world, investors, programmers, crypto influencers etc. will join in this 2-day big event. Organized by Asia Pacific Blockchain Association ( APBA) and the TOKENSKY Organizing Committee and Participating Partners.

Stay tuned for more updates in the said event.

Thank You]
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:26:29 AM

This project is one of the best project of this year...Everyone liked their idea that they are working with blockchain,robots...Now they also launched bounty program to make it more interesting..
They have done a really great job by launching a bouty program. More interested people can now learn more about the project to get a greater understanding. The platform has great potential with increase in AI and robotics popularity in todays generation.

Don't know if the bounty people are really interested in the technology itself, but they will certainly help to spread the word to the wider Bitcointalk audience!
I think bounty people will not interested in it...but investors are looking for new project...Different project has different benefits..& the project needs investor to increase their progress..
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:57:18 AM

Hi Kepler People.

HEADS-UP!

KEPLERTEK will take part in The 2018 TOKENSKY (March 14-15, Hilton Hotel Convention Center). The most biggest token/ blockchain  conference in Seoul Korea. This will gather experts from 20 different countries as well as global media platforms. Thousands of guest all over the world, investors, programmers, crypto influencers etc. will join in this 2-day big event. Organized by Asia Pacific Blockchain Association ( APBA) and the TOKENSKY Organizing Committee and Participating Partners.

Thank You]

The Tokensky is a huge conference for blockchain, ico and crypto enthusiast. Its realy a good that you guys are part of this event. Goodluck and hope you get more investors.
Wow and great! This is a really good news for all of us! This is a really good opportunity for all of us especially to the team behind this project and the whole Kepler project. This Tokensky is a great field to gain and attract more people, users, and investors that is willing to take part to our community. I hope a goodluck to the Kepler team!
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:22:37 AM

Another great ICO ratings, isn't it? This ratings website seems legit enough to rate this project because there are no hidden fees to give good ratings.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:05:37 AM

UPDATE

8 DAYS TO GO

Community Building Token Sale  (CBTS) Stage/Phase 3
40% bonus /  March 10, 2018

Wow, I will wait for these promotions, This one of the biggest bonus that I have ever seen in an ICO. Expecting that there will be many big investors to join the Kepler Project.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:14:22 AM

I like the young pretty team. They do not invite to Georgia any more, they really like mountains and Georgian cuisine, I will come with pleasure Wink

We are still on the hunt for that lucky Platinum contributor in CBTS Stage 3 on March 10. We will announce soon the mechanics on how to participate and get that prize. Stay tuned.
Wow, I'm willing to participate! I like the crockery like Georgian cuisine and I have a Georgian school friend, he is a very good person, I hope I can make my contribution to the project Wink
Kepler really doing the right way. I can't wait to participate the nxt activity. This will gather more investors and more participants to improve the project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:43:19 AM

Hi Kepler People.

HEADS-UP!

Thank You]

This is really a great news to avail the opportunities at the right time and its a great pride to celebrate with KEPLER for choosing as we have all the updates and active communication about business.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:16:22 AM

On what technology is it planned to create software for your robots and for artificial intelligence? Will they be protected from hacking and will be safe for the surrounding people and the originals?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:36:33 AM

Thanks, When I asked about volatility I meat the price, as example if I invest in a AI project when the price of Kepler token was 4$ and the price after that go up to like $40, are my investments converted to USD the moment I invested? or I will benefit of the price.
The strength of your investment in this project is measured on how many KEP tokens you have. In your example, you initially have kep token at a beginning value of 4$ each so if you have 1,000,000 kep tokens that value is 4M$ and when the price went up to 40$ each you're 4M $ is now 40M $. It is peg like that. If you sell them that is 40M USD in cold cash.

We will benefit of price changing, it will be great when price is up and I think it wil go up since KEP tokens will be secured by land. However in case the price go down that means  I will be in loss even if the AI project that I invested in, make profit.

Yes, you are right the value of KEP token can go up and down but when it goes down it will not go beyond the initial 1.25$ its peg, and it will never go below the value of its physical assets which is worth at least 250M USD. It may go down below that but after some correction, it will level up in 1.25$.

Where did somebody say that the KEP token is pegged to $1.25? Is that written in the whitepaper (haven't read it in full)?

It is in our Whitepaper. KEP tokens are peg at 1.25$ each.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:39:09 AM

CBTS phase 2 closed with 300 ETH raised? Please answer - what about CBTS phase 3, how many ETh raised so far and when close date?

CBTS PHASE 2 reached 317 ETH of the 300 ETH Hard cap. CBTS Phase 3 in on March 10 hard cap is yet to be announced. Stay tuned.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: