Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:43:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

Most of the people are dealing with the Agile aspirations to deal with the development and production of AI & Robotics but Kepler is building the international ecosystem for the development of AI and Robotics which will really help all the users.
With the features and services KEPLER can give to its users, surely this will really be an international ecosystem in developing AI technologies and robotics.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

It's a promising concept, and I hope it comes to life.
Godspeed! Waiting for new news!!!
Well, a promising concept doesn't guarantee that this project will become to life because a project might be scam before you know it.
I'm hoping that KEPLER's project with its unique concepts and features is not a scam at all. KEPLER is a great thing to have and launched in the market to have a better AI and Robotics platform which is secured  Cheesy

I doubt they are a scam, although you never know with 100% certainty. But if you read all their documents it looks like they know what they are talking about. Nonetheless, there is no guarantee that they can turn everything into reality. But that's how investment and risk and reward works!
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:52:05 PM

The team met with British investment fund that will bring huge investments to kepler

https://thumb.ibb.co/dLJPDH/photo_2018_02_27_06_32_05.jpg
Is this even real? How if they were cancelled their investment because they don't trust the project? Please answer this question.
I think this meeting is real, but why do not they drink beautiful Georgian wine at the meeting? This is somewhat surprising.
No doubt that the team working behind this projec is really doing there best to make this project reach their ultimate goal for the comnunity. I am glad to know that the Kepler team has a new investors. They are really precious for this project that will help to make the project successful. I hope that a lot more people, users and investors will come to the Kepler project.
Why often with such meetings upload photos and not videos? I would listen to the opinions of professional investors with much greater interest.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:14:25 PM

Kepler is a good project, it's just not good, it's a great project. The ideas of this project made me very interested. kepler roadmap is very good quality.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:36:30 PM

I dont really understand why this high tech project do not need more then 300 ETH.  Some projects even do not have a product and they set their hard cap by 10000 ETH.   Is it really enough for this project even the ICO has more phases? 

I think you got the wrong idea here, the 317 Eth raised is just the sale of a cbts, which means there will be more. The previous phase has raised 300 Eth as well according to them but I think it should be more transparent on their website.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:48:23 PM

Kepler is a good project, it's just not good, it's a great project. The ideas of this project made me very interested. kepler roadmap is very good quality.
Yes, I completely agree with you the project looks great for investment. They built a great platform with the help of blockchain technology and very innovative robotic technology. The team members of Kepler technology are very hardworking. The project looks so futuristic as well as beneficial. And one more important thing that is project reach to more than its hardcap. It will become more successful in upcoming days.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:30:42 PM

CBTS phase 2 closed with 300 ETH raised? Please answer - what about CBTS phase 3, how many ETh raised so far and when close date?

CBTS PHASE 2 reached 317 ETH of the 300 ETH Hard cap. CBTS Phase 3 in on March 10 hard cap is yet to be announced. Stay tuned.

Congrats for reaching more than the hard cap amount. I am sure phase 3 will also reach the hard cap. Good luck to this project. Hoping many investors will continue to participate.
Thats an impressive amount,Congrats. For phase 2 thats a lot of amount, i hope in the coming phases the company keeps on improving and providing with what their comsumers need.
JannaJa

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:12:58 PM

JOIN & Proof of authentication:
Bitcointalk username: JannaJa
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1559193;sa=account
Telegram username:@JacusJa     
ETH address: 0xCECB86cA6465e0addcD4af099d2764E5C5Bf2D57
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:35:23 PM

Hope this won't repeat the Terminator movie.

Haha. It will take a long shot before that happens. There is also Ethics in computer programming and every legit developer follows that. Criminals may try to bypass and hijack this system but hello? This is blockchain.

Well, we can assure that AI working with blockchain could result in strict securities and vulnerability from hackers. So I think there is only small chance that they can hack Kepler platforms.
Security is a big factor in this project, they will have to have a great security for everything to go their way in this project! Kepler must have thought about it and worked on it.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:37:21 PM

CBTS phase 2 closed with 300 ETH raised? Please answer - what about CBTS phase 3, how many ETh raised so far and when close date?

CBTS PHASE 2 reached 317 ETH of the 300 ETH Hard cap. CBTS Phase 3 in on March 10 hard cap is yet to be announced. Stay tuned.

Congrats for reaching more than the hard cap amount. I am sure phase 3 will also reach the hard cap. Good luck to this project. Hoping many investors will continue to participate.
Wow that's very good news for the project that it collected more than it's hardcap.i hope in next phase it will also acheive it's goals.The team members are really do hardwork for this so i wish goodluck to all KEPLER team members.
We can clearly see The hard work of the team members, they've been on target and are ready to reach their goal! Good work by the devs team!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:18:46 PM

Wow that's very good news for the project that it collected more than it's hardcap.i hope in next phase it will also acheive it's goals.The team members are really do hardwork for this so i wish goodluck to all KEPLER team members.
We can clearly see The hard work of the team members, they've been on target and are ready to reach their goal! Good work by the devs team!
the Kepler project was able to interest many people, the idea of ​​the project seemed to many to be very interesting. I hope the project will continue to develop with the same success as it is now.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:27:57 PM

It seems it is easy for them to reach the hardcap and I am surprised with the result. Sooner, phase 3 will also be successful because the platform will help the community to be more productive due to its unique innovations.
they actually set a reasonable target and thats really what i like about them they actually know what they want and they dont exaggerate too much innovative technology with target that can be reached well thats just the dream

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:48:20 PM

It seems it is easy for them to reach the hardcap and I am surprised with the result. Sooner, phase 3 will also be successful because the platform will help the community to be more productive due to its unique innovations.
they actually set a reasonable target and thats really what i like about them they actually know what they want and they dont exaggerate too much innovative technology with target that can be reached well thats just the dream
It is necessary to give up due boldnesses and influence on simple users to the designers. At them it turns out to inform the idea of the project and to cause affection at most. It stands costly. Faster this technology would leave.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:01:34 PM

Thanks, When I asked about volatility I meat the price, as example if I invest in a AI project when the price of Kepler token was 4$ and the price after that go up to like $40, are my investments converted to USD the moment I invested? or I will benefit of the price.
The strength of your investment in this project is measured on how many KEP tokens you have. In your example, you initially have kep token at a beginning value of 4$ each so if you have 1,000,000 kep tokens that value is 4M$ and when the price went up to 40$ each you're 4M $ is now 40M $. It is peg like that. If you sell them that is 40M USD in cold cash.

We will benefit of price changing, it will be great when price is up and I think it wil go up since KEP tokens will be secured by land. However in case the price go down that means  I will be in loss even if the AI project that I invested in, make profit.

Yes, you are right the value of KEP token can go up and down but when it goes down it will not go beyond the initial 1.25$ its peg, and it will never go below the value of its physical assets which is worth at least 250M USD. It may go down below that but after some correction, it will level up in 1.25$.

Then it will very good for early invested who get some good amount now during ICO sale with 50% and 30% discount which is still ongoing if I am right. I just hope this theory that price will not go under 1.25$ work after ICO because the problem of ICO is most of them dump after ICO and some people get them cheap than early investors.

It's quite normal for a new coin to be dumped after listing but there will be a correction stage and after that price will stabilize on ICO price.

I joint your telegram ask about the bonus, unfortunately 50% is over, but even 40% is still good for me. I want to ask how you will control the price, I mean saying that token is secured by land will not stop people of selling for cheap price when was a panic during crash or any reason of those that make other coins dumps.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:27:44 PM

Thanks, When I asked about volatility I meat the price, as example if I invest in a AI project when the price of Kepler token was 4$ and the price after that go up to like $40, are my investments converted to USD the moment I invested? or I will benefit of the price.
The strength of your investment in this project is measured on how many KEP tokens you have. In your example, you initially have kep token at a beginning value of 4$ each so if you have 1,000,000 kep tokens that value is 4M$ and when the price went up to 40$ each you're 4M $ is now 40M $. It is peg like that. If you sell them that is 40M USD in cold cash.

We will benefit of price changing, it will be great when price is up and I think it wil go up since KEP tokens will be secured by land. However in case the price go down that means  I will be in loss even if the AI project that I invested in, make profit.

Yes, you are right the value of KEP token can go up and down but when it goes down it will not go beyond the initial 1.25$ its peg, and it will never go below the value of its physical assets which is worth at least 250M USD. It may go down below that but after some correction, it will level up in 1.25$.

Then it will very good for early invested who get some good amount now during ICO sale with 50% and 30% discount which is still ongoing if I am right. I just hope this theory that price will not go under 1.25$ work after ICO because the problem of ICO is most of them dump after ICO and some people get them cheap than early investors.

It's quite normal for a new coin to be dumped after listing but there will be a correction stage and after that price will stabilize on ICO price.

I joint your telegram ask about the bonus, unfortunately 50% is over, but even 40% is still good for me. I want to ask how you will control the price, I mean saying that token is secured by land will not stop people of selling for cheap price when was a panic during crash or any reason of those that make other coins dumps.

Good to know that you still able to get bonus 40% now. This is still good compared to some project that only give 20% in their token sales. I just hope that price will not decreased when ico is over.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:29:13 PM

Good to know that you still able to get bonus 40% now. This is still good compared to some project that only give 20% in their token sales. I just hope that price will not decreased when ico is over.
Yes some good ICO projects offer 20% discount and some scam projects offers huge discount above 50%. This project really is potential to have good profits ahead and also i am sure that it will have some good price ahead.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:42:25 PM

How much ETH we raising? And what is the amount of KEPLER tokens sold out till now? How many stages are their ICO will running?
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:54:10 PM

Yes some good ICO projects offer 20% discount and some scam projects offers huge discount above 50%. This project really is potential to have good profits ahead and also i am sure that it will have some good price ahead.
There are truely a lot of scam projects here and we really need to be much carefull here because even some countries like USA have banned ICO projects because they increase scam. But the projects like this which can be trusted really gives us some good benefits ahead.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:30:01 AM

There are truely a lot of scam projects here and we really need to be much carefull here because even some countries like USA have banned ICO projects because they increase scam. But the projects like this which can be trusted really gives us some good benefits ahead.
Kepler is a platform where we could observe loads of global clients and it is securely dealing with the block chain technology for AI and Robotics so we can proceed trusting it as it is meeting all the possibilities inline.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:34:25 AM

For first when i was new to all this, i had some major loss in some ICO as they are just ran away so from that time i started making some good research about the project before investing into it and found this project which can really be good in future.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: