Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:23:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:45:49 PM

This would be the most advanced technology plattform ever existed in the blockchain technology. Gathering with unique ideas transforming into a great technology that reduces human effort? I think the 3rd phase for the hard cap will be easier to reached because this project has a unique purpose.

yes definitely infact Kepler has around 100 Research and Development staff members who have been working on the different robotic projects for over a year. Kepler will develop and hold an increasing number of patents in order to increase the company’s market value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:29:49 PM

Thanks, When I asked about volatility I meat the price, as example if I invest in a AI project when the price of Kepler token was 4$ and the price after that go up to like $40, are my investments converted to USD the moment I invested? or I will benefit of the price.
The strength of your investment in this project is measured on how many KEP tokens you have. In your example, you initially have kep token at a beginning value of 4$ each so if you have 1,000,000 kep tokens that value is 4M$ and when the price went up to 40$ each you're 4M $ is now 40M $. It is peg like that. If you sell them that is 40M USD in cold cash.

We will benefit of price changing, it will be great when price is up and I think it wil go up since KEP tokens will be secured by land. However in case the price go down that means  I will be in loss even if the AI project that I invested in, make profit.

Yes, you are right the value of KEP token can go up and down but when it goes down it will not go beyond the initial 1.25$ its peg, and it will never go below the value of its physical assets which is worth at least 250M USD. It may go down below that but after some correction, it will level up in 1.25$.

Where did somebody say that the KEP token is pegged to $1.25? Is that written in the whitepaper (haven't read it in full)?

It is in our Whitepaper. KEP tokens are peg at 1.25$ each.

How do you achieve that peg? When KEP tokens get listed on exchanges are you going to put up buy orders at $1.25 for all tokens in circulation?
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:32:46 PM

I wonder if the project has a prototype or a minimally viable product (MVP)? And where can I see it?

The following are some of our prototypes either solely made by us or via joint project:

"Tato" the smart robot and you can also see in the background our security drone prototype

https://i.imgur.com/qr6DnsU.png

Warehouse Robot

https://i.imgur.com/5r18cSO.png

https://i.imgur.com/Vwlp5An.png

Smart Vacuum Cleaner

https://i.imgur.com/lB23SW2.png

ok that make sense if the soft cap is 30M and hard cap is 250M, it was just a lack of information in your website I guess?

But the warehouse robot is really a great idea - ı am sure once it totally developed it could be a runner.

Actually, all the needed information is on our website. You can see that info at our Whitepaper section on our site.
It is great to be a part of Kepler which is implementing the Robotics AI by digging and figuring out the better Agile system methodologies in the real life which will help save human energy better.
Is the concept for warehouse robots is the same as the current Alibaba's warehouse robots too? That's the first thing I've noticed from the image you provided. Anyways, KEPLER's platform can really be one of the best in terms of providing the needs for AI development and robotics.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 06:40:05 PM

Thanks, When I asked about volatility I meat the price, as example if I invest in a AI project when the price of Kepler token was 4$ and the price after that go up to like $40, are my investments converted to USD the moment I invested? or I will benefit of the price.
The strength of your investment in this project is measured on how many KEP tokens you have. In your example, you initially have kep token at a beginning value of 4$ each so if you have 1,000,000 kep tokens that value is 4M$ and when the price went up to 40$ each you're 4M $ is now 40M $. It is peg like that. If you sell them that is 40M USD in cold cash.

We will benefit of price changing, it will be great when price is up and I think it wil go up since KEP tokens will be secured by land. However in case the price go down that means  I will be in loss even if the AI project that I invested in, make profit.

Yes, you are right the value of KEP token can go up and down but when it goes down it will not go beyond the initial 1.25$ its peg, and it will never go below the value of its physical assets which is worth at least 250M USD. It may go down below that but after some correction, it will level up in 1.25$.

Then it will very good for early invested who get some good amount now during ICO sale with 50% and 30% discount which is still ongoing if I am right. I just hope this theory that price will not go under 1.25$ work after ICO because the problem of ICO is most of them dump after ICO and some people get them cheap than early investors.

It's quite normal for a new coin to be dumped after listing but there will be a correction stage and after that price will stabilize on ICO price.

I joint your telegram ask about the bonus, unfortunately 50% is over, but even 40% is still good for me. I want to ask how you will control the price, I mean saying that token is secured by land will not stop people of selling for cheap price when was a panic during crash or any reason of those that make other coins dumps.

Good to know that you still able to get bonus 40% now. This is still good compared to some project that only give 20% in their token sales. I just hope that price will not decreased when ico is over.
Much to our regret the most of investors exactly such history really happens after the end of sale tokens and exit on exchange. Dumpers, bounty-hunters and airdroppers just dump price and earn some penny.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

I wonder if the project has a prototype or a minimally viable product (MVP)? And where can I see it?

The following are some of our prototypes either solely made by us or via joint project:

"Tato" the smart robot and you can also see in the background our security drone prototype

https://i.imgur.com/qr6DnsU.png

Warehouse Robot

https://i.imgur.com/5r18cSO.png

https://i.imgur.com/Vwlp5An.png

Smart Vacuum Cleaner

https://i.imgur.com/lB23SW2.png

ok that make sense if the soft cap is 30M and hard cap is 250M, it was just a lack of information in your website I guess?

But the warehouse robot is really a great idea - ı am sure once it totally developed it could be a runner.

Actually, all the needed information is on our website. You can see that info at our Whitepaper section on our site.
This is simply amazing. Hoping to see more of your works, and hope your plans for this project will be done. Hard cap might be really big but this is really needed indeed for the project targets to make robotics. And i'm sure many are willing to invest in this kind of project.
Damn, amazing guys. These things build trust in minds of Investors. The prototypes can be used in day to day life. You guys will have a big market, hope everything goes right. All the best!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:52:04 PM

Most of the people are dealing with the Agile aspirations to deal with the development and production of AI & Robotics but Kepler is building the international ecosystem for the development of AI and Robotics which will really help all the users.
With the features and services KEPLER can give to its users, surely this will really be an international ecosystem in developing AI technologies and robotics.

Keep in mind kepler is not giving ANY features and services via its coin. The coin is a cheap tactic to fund their actual product which is the bot or whatever
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:03:06 PM

Warehouse Robot

Smart Vacuum Cleaner

It is great to be a part of Kepler which is implementing the Robotics AI by digging and figuring out the better Agile system methodologies in the real life which will help save human energy better.
Nice Prototypes i hope we get videos next time is all amazing to see all these things actually doing some work Kepler is doing something that will atleast shock crypto-community eventually....Cant wait to see softcap actually reached

strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:09:45 PM

Warehouse Robot

Smart Vacuum Cleaner

This is simply amazing. Hoping to see more of your works, and hope your plans for this project will be done. Hard cap might be really big but this is really needed indeed for the project targets to make robotics. And i'm sure many are willing to invest in this kind of project.
Kepler is a tech startup network powered by the blockchain that will utilize analytics, data science, and predictive algorithms to provide investors with unique investment opportunities through tokenized assets. So essentially kepler is a giver of advice to investors, the idea is quite interesting. So from the medium article I see that the 3rd stage have set to start at 10 March. This will be the last chance for anyone who want to get in this project cheaply, i am probably gonna load up just need to see the more details of the 3rd stage, bonus and rate conversation of ETH.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:19:43 PM

Then it will very good for early invested who get some good amount now during ICO sale with 50% and 30% discount which is still ongoing if I am right. I just hope this theory that price will not go under 1.25$ work after ICO because the problem of ICO is most of them dump after ICO and some people get them cheap than early investors.

It's quite normal for a new coin to be dumped after listing but there will be a correction stage and after that price will stabilize on ICO price.

I joint your telegram ask about the bonus, unfortunately 50% is over, but even 40% is still good for me. I want to ask how you will control the price, I mean saying that token is secured by land will not stop people of selling for cheap price when was a panic during crash or any reason of those that make other coins dumps.

Good to know that you still able to get bonus 40% now. This is still good compared to some project that only give 20% in their token sales. I just hope that price will not decreased when ico is over.
Much to our regret the most of investors exactly such history really happens after the end of sale tokens and exit on exchange. Dumpers, bounty-hunters and airdroppers just dump price and earn some penny.
Exactly, they tend to dump their token/coin right after the end of ICO. I think only few will hold the token and others will likely to sell it when the time that it is available in the exchange.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:21:09 PM

I see great potential for this project, the amount of feeson the site also confirm this.
as far as I understood the plant will produce parts for robotics, and where will the assembly take place?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:54:36 PM

Kepler technology is really great and it is also going to serve us with the best robots ever. Robots will reduce the human hardwork and also will increase the profits in less time intervals. There will be a lot of benefits with robots like robots can work anywhere in any climate/temperature and also in the outer space.
This platform just makes you feel like future is here. Its really changing the robotic industry and will make nothing but profits for each and everyone linked with the platform.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:10:31 PM

If any one participated in the community sale of kepler and would like to change the wallet on dashboards for any priority reason then you have to mail to kepler support and get feedback from them whether for Go signal and kepler support address: support@keplertek.org
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:12:43 PM

Kepler technology is really great and it is also going to serve us with the best robots ever. Robots will reduce the human hardwork and also will increase the profits in less time intervals. There will be a lot of benefits with robots like robots can work anywhere in any climate/temperature and also in the outer space.
This platform just makes you feel like future is here. Its really changing the robotic industry and will make nothing but profits for each and everyone linked with the platform.
I only hope that this project will be realistic and we have modern life with robots for dangerous working Smiley Of course don't lazy because competitive and labouring make our life developing.
seivold

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:28:27 PM

It looks like a lot of thought has gone into this project. I am excited to to watch further development.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:30:44 PM

A professional approach in this project is enough for the team, a clear and competent hand is felt, it is able to collect free money, well done, you can collect a lot more!
Yes, more and more good signal for investing at Kepler. Robotics and AI will have new revolution, right?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:17:15 PM

Hope this won't repeat the Terminator movie.

Haha. It will take a long shot before that happens. There is also Ethics in computer programming and every legit developer follows that. Criminals may try to bypass and hijack this system but hello? This is blockchain.

Well, we can assure that AI working with blockchain could result in strict securities and vulnerability from hackers. So I think there is only small chance that they can hack Kepler platforms.
Security is a big factor in this project, they will have to have a great security for everything to go their way in this project! Kepler must have thought about it and worked on it.

If they can build an AI that can be very helpful for household use or even in navigations then I think they'll be able to make an AI that is self-learning especially against hackers.
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:52:35 PM

Yes some good ICO projects offer 20% discount and some scam projects offers huge discount above 50%. This project really is potential to have good profits ahead and also i am sure that it will have some good price ahead.
There are truely a lot of scam projects here and we really need to be much carefull here because even some countries like USA have banned ICO projects because they increase scam. But the projects like this which can be trusted really gives us some good benefits ahead.

I am not quite sure where you get your information from, but I can tell you that the USA haven't banned ICO projects. Quite the opposite!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:53:18 PM

Yes some good ICO projects offer 20% discount and some scam projects offers huge discount above 50%. This project really is potential to have good profits ahead and also i am sure that it will have some good price ahead.

Yep, I am aware of that, some scam project offer 50% just to collect money and run. For me, I like to participate on early stage to get token in safe price for me in the future, otherwise I just wait for it in exchange when price dump I buy it.
Anyway, I don't just look at bonus, I do my own research and collect info and that's why I am asking questions before investing. KEPLER is looks as a good one, So I am doing some research before taking any decision.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:13:19 PM

Yeah, well this project makes everyone of us amazed which they relying on robotics that totally fits on our generation. We hope a better success on this project since it still in progression stage

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:56:50 PM

Hope this won't repeat the Terminator movie.

Haha. It will take a long shot before that happens. There is also Ethics in computer programming and every legit developer follows that. Criminals may try to bypass and hijack this system but hello? This is blockchain.

Well, we can assure that AI working with blockchain could result in strict securities and vulnerability from hackers. So I think there is only small chance that they can hack Kepler platforms.
Security is a big factor in this project, they will have to have a great security for everything to go their way in this project! Kepler must have thought about it and worked on it.

If they can build an AI that can be very helpful for household use or even in navigations then I think they'll be able to make an AI that is self-learning especially against hackers.
I think this platform only focus on household tools which doesn't need to be protected by hackers. Maybe you don't fully understand the project because your thoughts is far from the concept of the platform. Although your idea is good but not with this platform.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: