Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:53:34 AM

Exciting times for Keplertek in Q1 of 2019. Token distribution, Listing, Kepler Ecosystem Platform Launching, etc are all in the line up.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:34:07 AM

I'm sorry because I think I got lost at some point ... To sum up: ICO is over, in January we can expect listing on exchange.. and what's the next step? What are we waiting for now?

Please check our roadmap for more details but for now we are working on distributing bounty and airdrop tokens and listing.
very good, I hope everything can run smoothly when distribution is done and after that it is listed on a large exchange. it looks like the participants here are looking forward to their payment, good luck to KEPLER.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:47:27 AM

I'm sorry because I think I got lost at some point ... To sum up: ICO is over, in January we can expect listing on exchange.. and what's the next step? What are we waiting for now?

Please check our roadmap for more details but for now we are working on distributing bounty and airdrop tokens and listing.
very good, I hope everything can run smoothly when distribution is done and after that it is listed on a large exchange. it looks like the participants here are looking forward to their payment, good luck to KEPLER.

Yes, Everything is not possible at one time so it is good to wait for updates from the team and i hope in coming days they might make a very huge partnership with the companies and i am eagerly waiting for the exchange which they are going to list.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:08:52 AM

Of course this is good news for KEPLER participants and hopefully the distribution process can run smoothly and what's important now is to keep up with the latest news

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
wiredideas

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:06:42 AM

Yes, Everything is not possible at one time so it is good to wait for updates from the team and i hope in coming days they might make a very huge partnership with the companies and i am eagerly waiting for the exchange which they are going to list.

That's right we are taking things one step at a time. Haste makes waste as they say.

wiredideas

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:55:49 AM

Keplertek: A Better Alternative for Silicon Valley

Read the full article HERE

wiredideas

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:38:33 AM

KeplerTek - An Open Approach to AI and Robotics

wiredideas

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:11:30 AM

Keplertek featured in FORBES

Watch the full video HERE

wiredideas

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:41:18 AM

Kepler VLOG S1 E6:  Update

wiredideas

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:53:55 AM

Keplertek AI Platform

wiredideas

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:15:49 AM

KeplerTek - An Open Approach to AI and Robotics

TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:46:07 AM

I will post here the amount allocated for bounty campaign as soon as i get that information. Thanks.
great, we will all know here soon after you provide that information, I'll continue to monitor this thread and will see later price when it is list in exchange

Yes, many people from the community are kept waiting for this to be announced from the team and we need to wait until we get some more information about their progress in terms of listing in the exchanges.
the team looks very solid in development, but it is slow in terms of listing on the exchange,
very unfortunate indeed, even though the project is very good and successful

Almost everyone we know advised as against listing during this bear season because btc will only drag the value of kep tokens down as crypto is still in a weak position. We all know that we want to peg kep token at $0.05 each but with this awful market condition i don't think kep token will sell at that price. Would you want to sell your kep tokens lower than that? I personally don't. Instead, we could wait for a little while for the market to reconsolidate and list and sell our tokens above ICO price.

Perfect, when the actual distribution will anticipate for the people who participated in the bounties. So, in this case, you will be taking some more months for listing KEP token in the market?

Our CEO said its more likely that we will be listed in January. And we will continue token distribution in january too.

Better keep information like this for yourself, because (as i know this CEO) in next week you will have to verify that, and official info will be that Kepler will be listed in January, but 2020.
You move in this market like blind people ... You have no idea what's going to happen tomorrow.

People here are asking when is the listing so i said january based on what our CEO said during his presence in our official telegram group 2 days ago answering questions directly from people like you. Now you are telling me to keep it to myself? If i do that people here will cry foul for lack of information. Tell me, where will i need to stand? This is a classic case of damn if you do and damn if you don't  lol

Unfortunately, I was right. Another postponement of deadlines and not kept promises. I am sorry that you must represent such a non-word project. I wonder if anything will work in February …

There still is no info about collected funds and allocation for bounty?

wiredideas

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:54:55 AM

I will post here the amount allocated for bounty campaign as soon as i get that information. Thanks.
great, we will all know here soon after you provide that information, I'll continue to monitor this thread and will see later price when it is list in exchange

Yes, many people from the community are kept waiting for this to be announced from the team and we need to wait until we get some more information about their progress in terms of listing in the exchanges.
the team looks very solid in development, but it is slow in terms of listing on the exchange,

Almost everyone we know advised as against listing during this bear season because btc will only drag the value of kep tokens down as crypto is still in a weak position. We all know that we want to peg kep token at $0.05 each but with this awful market condition i don't think kep token will sell at that price. Would you want to sell your kep tokens lower than that? I personally don't. Instead, we could wait for a little while for the market to reconsolidate and list and sell our tokens above ICO price.

Perfect, when the actual distribution will anticipate for the people who participated in the bounties. So, in this case, you will be taking some more months for listing KEP token in the market?

Our CEO said its more likely that we will be listed in January. And we will continue token distribution in january too.

Better keep information like this for yourself, because (as i know this CEO) in next week you will have to verify that, and official info will be that Kepler will be listed in January, but 2020.
You move in this market like blind people ... You have no idea what's going to happen tomorrow.

People here are asking when is the listing so i said january based on what our CEO said during his presence in our official telegram group 2 days ago answering questions directly from people like you. Now you are telling me to keep it to myself? If i do that people here will cry foul for lack of information. Tell me, where will i need to stand? This is a classic case of damn if you do and damn if you don't  lol

Unfortunately, I was right. Another postponement of deadlines and not kept promises. I am sorry that you must represent such a non-word project. I wonder if anything will work in February …

These postponements are done in lieu of the terrible market condition. Please understand that we are doing everything to protect the investments of our investors. Patience is key here.

quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:51:05 AM

These postponements are done in lieu of the terrible market condition. Please understand that we are doing everything to protect the investments of our investors. Patience is key here.

Of course, Patience is always key to success but you also need to consider and think about the community people have been wanting for more than 10 months and still, you are skipping the dates continuously and it is very frustrating the community.
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:53:48 AM

I think what the team has done by delaying it is good and I really entrust everything to the team because I'm sure the team will definitely give the best for the project and indeed we have to be patient
wiredideas

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:08:21 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2019, 01:37:33 AM by wiredideas

Of course, Patience is always key to success but you also need to consider and think about the community people have been wanting for more than 10 months and still, you are skipping the dates continuously and it is very frustrating the community.

We understand you that's why we have delayed the listing a bit more because we care for your investment, what do you think will happen if we list tomorrow? Will that be good for you and me? Of course not, look at the market even your neighbors wouldn't want to have anything related with crypto, everything is a mess. People are selling not buying and that will spell doom for us.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:25:37 AM

There still is no info about collected funds and allocation for the bounty?

We understand you that's why we have delayed the listing a bit more because we care for your investment, what do you think will happen if we list tomorrow? Will that is good for you and me? Of course not, look at the market even your neighbours would want to have anything related to crypto, everything is a mess. People are selling not buying and that will spell doom for us.

Yes, we have faith in you because we have been seeing your progress and development for the community. You are the team bothering about your investor but don't let them get down because if it takes more time definitely it will not be good for us.
wiredideas

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:41:07 AM

Keplertek featured in FORBES

wiredideas

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:06:53 AM

Hello guys, we are cooking some promotional activities for you to have a chance to get FREE KEP Tokens while we wait for our listing in February. Details will be posted here as soon as we've done finalizing it.

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:57:55 AM

[centre]Hello guys, we are cooking some promotional activities for you to have a chance to get FREE KEP Tokens while we wait for our listing in February. Details will be posted here as soon as we've done finalizing it.[/center]

I have seen in the telegram mostly you are asking about the content writing about Kepler which we need to post them in medium channels. So are there any other promotional activity going on can you give us updates information in this Ann also.
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: