Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:40:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to put $20k?  (Read 1699 times)
younglord33

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:50:11 AM

put all of it in VEN and that 20,000 will probablly grow to over a million soon. Or put 10,000 in VEN and 10,000 in whatever else you'd like, that 10,000 will probablly grown to over a million as well Smiley
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:57:24 AM

Hey guys,

So I know I need to do my own research before investing in anything, and I plan to continue to do so.

However, I am very confident in the Crypto market in February ongoing and am planning on wiring over $20,000 USD tomorrow to invest.

I would like to hear some suggestion on what to do with that. I plan on taking each of these suggestions and doing some serious research on them, but I need a good place to start.

Two coins I see at least rising a little bit once we officially get out of this dip are XRB and DRGN.

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions. They will be much appreciated!

No one can tell you which is the best altcoin or ICO. Investing in ICOs is very risky but if successful can be highly profitable.
Explore the community of the coin that you like and be sure they are active. Train yourself to spot the scams: HYIP, Ponzis and so on.
Research, research and more research!
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:02:30 AM

It is good you are investing when there is a wide market correction going on. At least with that, you will be highly certain of profit on all your investments within a short while when the market recovers.

I will advise you take a look at coinmarketcap.com and start with the top on the list (obviously bitcoin), and go on with the list down. You can decide to invest on the top 20 and above and spread the percentage to increase as you move forward on the list.

Also, you should check COSS project, it is new, bubbling and has a lot going for it right now. https://coss.io ... Once you have the COSS token either on the platform directly or in your wallet, you are entitled to a token fee sharing that is always done for the COSS token holders within a certain period, and you can keep using that to accrue other tokens into your wallet for the long run.
Cold_Zero

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:02:50 AM

CND is good for invest
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:06:11 AM

You may want to try some of the undervalued coins right now and I would suggest HSR on binance. Also, you can decide to put some of it in an ICO to at least be a stake holder in some new projects. I have one on my signature here and you can check icodrop.com for more. You have to be careful though and do a proper research on any ICO you want to join as it can be a risky venture but a highly profitable one if you hit the right ones. Cheers!

gao blue

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:17:57 AM

XRB provides scalability, fast and cost-free transactions. Technology of XRB like IOTA but it's developed well.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

Hey guys,

So I know I need to do my own research before investing in anything, and I plan to continue to do so.

However, I am very confident in the Crypto market in February ongoing and am planning on wiring over $20,000 USD tomorrow to invest.

I would like to hear some suggestion on what to do with that. I plan on taking each of these suggestions and doing some serious research on them, but I need a good place to start.

Two coins I see at least rising a little bit once we officially get out of this dip are XRB and DRGN.

Of course the crypto market is very volatile but on the other hand there is a good time to invest now. It seems to me the better way for you is to invest in Bitcoin and distribute a small part to altcoins.
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:20:19 AM

$20k is a lot of money. Whatever you do, be careful and double check everything at least twice.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:26:06 AM

Hello man! Dont invest all your capital in alts! Hold 30-40% in BTC. Later you will say "thanks" to me. If remember Late Autumn of 2017 - there was a great grow of BTC but at the same time alts were strongly dumped (in BTC value).

Dont pay anybody for consultations: you should spend your time on studying different projects in which you are going to invest. Such way will give you best result.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:34:43 AM

What is your risk profile?
Anyway a personal advice that I already read several times on the threads,  invest +/- 40% of your 20k in bitcoin and ethereum.
For the rest, you have so many altcoin, it's really difficult to mention just a few of them. Take the time to read and grab information about their past fluctuation

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
friday99

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

if I myself put on token etherium investment, because I firmly believe that etherium can provide huge profits in the future!
dindadida

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:36:04 AM

in every case in need of planning. because then we will benefit and reduce losses.
If I have $ 20k. plan I want to invest in SXDT 20%. and the rest I invested in some other altcoin.
LaLuna

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:42:21 AM

Hey guys,

Personally, I think Rise has a potential although lisk and rise have similarities but I still go for rise.. I like the platform and base on my research. Reasons to invest in RISE: Blockchain Incubator, Mobile app store, fast and easy to use wallet, staking, low market cap. All in all RISE is great!!!
QuitPlayingGames

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:45:38 AM

I would suggest you put your money on ETH and NEO. Those 2 coins right now are very promising because of those upcoming ICOs partnered with them. Almost of those ICOs really have a big potential in a future good projects, great team and amazing technology behind of it. But do your own search also before buying it so you can know if it is really worth for your money. Thank you.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:02:50 PM

My suggestion for you invest in already listed good altcoins like Ethereum, Waves, Stratis, Monero, Dash, Because these altcoins making good developments for rising there coins.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:09:57 PM

You should use 50% to buy bitcoin or ETH. 30% bought altcoin. and 20% to buy the potential ico. that's the best way
mrsamuelmills83

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:12:31 PM

Hey guys,

Ethereum, Neo, LRC, WTC
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:14:57 PM

Hey guys,

Today the XRP is at $1.30. As you said, this is one of the cheapest coin you can trust on as occasionally the price booms up though there would be dips.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/

DRGN: Its one of the best coins launched recently, having a splendit growth. The growth is awesome. In just two months, the value hit at $2.38. Yes you can best proceed investing in these two cheap coins.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dragonchain/

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
mrsamuelmills83

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:15:29 PM

Hey guys,

Ethereum, Litecoin, WTC and LRC
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:23:04 PM

In my opinion you can put the 30% on ethereum as we all know this year might be the year for ethereum it will be huge gains and ethereum is a great platform and great potential. While the other 30% is on bitcoin. Bitcoin is sleeping right now once its be awaken it will dominate and moon and maybe double or tripple its price. This year is mass addoption so trillions of money will be invested soon on bitcoin. And 40% is on altcoins and ico but research well before investing on ico and altcoins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: